010

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--the next day—

Sana woke up with slightly headache. She saw pain killer on her drawer. After took medication, she went to kitchen. She saw soup on pot lid with post it.

“if you want to eat, just reheat the soup”, Sana read it. 

“it’s already 11a.m, totally Dahyun is not here”, Sana thought.

Sana just reheats the soup, and eats it. She still remembers their conversation yesterday. It’s really hit Sana. She wonders why she is really rude to Dahyun, why she is lost her temper to Dahyun. She never lost her temper before, no matter how annoying Dahyun to her. she really feels guilty.

She decided to cook for their dinner to apologize to Dahyun. it’s her first times cooking for Dahyun. Unfortunately, she didn’t know what his favorite dishes. Sana just prayed that Dahyun liked it.

‘it’s already 8p.m but Dahyun has not come back yet’, Sana thought. She waited Dahyun to eat together. Sana watched k-drama while waited Dahyun come back. She fell asleep until someone shaked her shoulder.

“hmm Dahyun?”,Sana half awake. It’s already 11.45 p.m

“Have you had dinner yet?”, Dahyun asked. Dahyun asked because he looked at the foods untouched in dining rooms

“not yet. Let’s eat together”, Sana said. Sana stood up and pulled Dahyun hand. But Dahyun pull his hand immediately.

“just eat by yourself. Next time don’t need to wait for me”, Dahyun said and went to his work rooms. He left Sana in dumbfounded. For the first times he refused Sana. There’s not warm Dahyun anymore just cold Dahyun and all of this because of Sana.

 After those day, Dahyun didn't make breakfast for Sana and he wasn't come back to make dinner either. He came back at midnight even one night he didn't come back at all. Sana knew about this because since that day she waited for Dahyun in living room until she fell asleep. When she woke up, she was already in her rooms.

Several day after that day, They never met, Dahyun will go earlier than usual and came back when Sana felt asleep. Sana didn’t know what she should do.

'It's what I want but why I feel uneasy', Sana thought.

Dahyun never ever contact her anymore. There's no message asking her days, her breakfast, and her lunch. She's going crazy about this, she unblocked Dahyun number, she turned her phone to sound m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter