013

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that conversation, Dahyun didn’t take care of Sana anymore. He avoided Sana more than before. Tzuyu and Momo who are the one took care of her. after a week, Sana legs recovered. She can walk anywhere she want.  But in the other side, Dahyun body gave up because he was over work. He has headache which getting worse every minute. He decided to come home back earlier. When he came back, Sana was in home.

‘8 p.m but he is already home. Something was not right’, Sana thought.

“hey are you okay?”,Sana asked worriedly

He just gave okay sign and walked to his rooms.

Sana hesitated to come to his rooms or not. But she came in anyway. She slowly opened his doors. Dahyun just lied at his bed. He still wore his shoes.

Sana slowly pulled his shoes. When she touched his forehead, it’s really burning.

She slowly pulled the bedcover all over Dahyun body and runs to his wardrobe to take towel. She put the towel in ice water and put it on Dahyun forehead. After make sure everything is right, she went to kitchen made porridge to him and take some medicine.

 When she was back to his rooms, he had nightmare.

He kept talking,“noo.. noo please…. not”

“DON’T LEAVE ME”, he shouted and woke up, his sweat all over his face.

“hey hey it’s okay… it’s okay..it’s just nightmare”, Sana give confront hugs.

 Dahyun broke the hugs.

“what are you doing here?”, Dahyun asked

“you are sick. Eat this after that take some medicine”, Sana said. She tried to feed Dahyun.

“I’m okay, you can leave now”, Dahyun said and laid back to his bed.

“at least taking medication please”, Sana said

Sana helped Dahyun to take his medication.

“you can left now”, he said

But this times, Sana is more stubborn than Dahyun. She slept on chair next to Dahyun. she kept holding Dahyun hand. she was afraid he got nightmare again. Every an hours, she woke up to checking Dahyun condition.

In the morning when she woke up, she checked again his temperature.

“37oc  not that hot like last night”, Sana mumble

She went to kitchen to made breakfast.

Meanwhile

Dahyun woke up. He hold his head, there’s still slightly headache. It’s already pass 8 a.m

“I must go to office right now”, he mumble

He woke up, washed his face and changed his shirt and pants. He get ready to work when Sana came in to his rooms

“what the hell are you doing?”, Sana shouted

Dahyun didn’t answered. He wore his necktie.

“can you not go to office? You are sick”, Sana hold his hand prevent him to wore his necktie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter