006

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Minatozaki family is famous in property business in South Korean. They have many hotels here and there. Minatozaki have 2 daughters. The oldest named Minatozaki Sana who is 14 years old and the youngest named Minatozaki Momo is 12 years old.

Since Momo is born, Mr.Minatozaki and Mrs.Minatozaki loves Momo more than Sana. When they have business party, they always talked about Momo. Momo this Momo that. In their dictionary, Sana is not exist.

Minatozaki neighbor is Kim  family residence.Kim family  is really famous in Korean. Kim family have 2 child. the oldest is girl named Kim taeyeon, 17 years old. And the youngest is kim Dahyun, 15 years old, famous being ice prince.  Sana is fall inlove with Dahyun. They met on park around their residence. Sana always bothers Dahyun.

It’s not different with today; Sana went to park, and spot Dahyun in his favorite spot under tree.

“YAH you are annoying. GO AWAY. You are not like Momo”, Dahyun never get angry to her, but today he yelled at Sana.

Sana runs away from him while crying, her heart broken into pieces

‘Why everyone like Momo not me?’, Sana thought.

The only things she want just Dahyun but he is hate her too right now.

When she got in her house, mr.Kim is there. she eavesdropped

“Mr.Kim, it will good if both of us expand our business.  we can do arrange marriage among our child when their age turns legal and my daughter like your son. ”, Mr.MInatozaki said.

“Sana?”, mr.kim asked.

“No.. Momo really like Dahyun. Please consider it”, Mr.Minatozaki said.

“I’ll consider it. It’s depend on Dahyun”, Mr.Kim said.

 Sana didn’t want to hear anything so run to her rooms passed mr.Kim and Mr.Minatozaki.

Not long after his father come to her rooms.

“What the h*ll do you think you are just doing? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO BE DISRESCPEFULL LIKE THAT?”, Mr.Minatozaki shouted to Sana              

“why? why do you arrange married between Dahyun and Momo? When you know I like Dahyun”, Sana said

“DON’T BE GREEDY. Your sister like Dahyun.”, Mr.Minatozaki said

“EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MOMO. Just this times, please understand my feeling. ”, Sana yelled and cried in the same times.

Mr.Minatozaki slapped Sana really hard,”WHO TAUGHT YOU TO YELL

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter