015

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked at the tree that full of their memory. There is someone sat there hugging herself. Dahyun hug her really tight and whisper.”I’m sorry”

 “I hate you. I HATE YOU“, Sana shouted at him. She tried to broke the hugs. But the thunder appeared again, so she snuggle into his embrace.

“I’m sorry ”, Dahyun kept said sorry to Sana. He brought her to his car. He the heater on his car. His hand never left Sana hands. Sana fell asleep because she too tired crying.

When they arrived, Dahyun carried her slowly with bridal style to her rooms. After that Dahyun took Sana clothes from her wardrobe towel.

 he woke Sana up,”hey Sana.. change your clothes first okay?”.

Sana slowly wake up.

“change your clothes first okay? Can you change it by yourself?”, Dahyun asked.

Sana nodded shyly.

“I’ll be back in 15 minutes. Okay?”, Dahyun got out from her rooms. He gave Sana times to change.

He took the vitamin for Sana. He really afraid Sana will got sick. While waiting Sana, he called momo to informed that he  found Sana out.

And there’s still nonstop rain and thunder outside there.

After 15 minutes he came back. Sana already change her clothes. Dahyun took the towel to dried Sana’s hairs. 

Dahyun cupped Sana cheek.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry Sana. Please forgive me”, Dahyun cried infront of Sana. He really afraid to lost Sana again.

Sana hugged Dahyun. She nodded.

After that, Dahyun laid Sana on her bed.

“it’s times to sleep good night Sana”, Dahyun fixed Sana bedcover. He made sure she felt warm.

The lighting flashed to her rooms, Sana suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter