003

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next days, is not getting better for Sana. Her mom stubbornly doesn’t want to move. In the morning, Sana prepares her breakfast. At first she only thinks to prepare it for herself, her soft heart wins over her mind. She keeps talking that she doesn’t want someone die in her apartment.

Her mom come closer to kitchen, she greeted her with wide smile, “morning”

Sana didn’t answer her. she put her sandwich in front of her mom.

“if you don’t want to eat just left here. After this, I will take you to hotels”, Sana said.

“no please. I want to stay here”, her mom said with pleading eyes.

“no please mrs.minatozaki. Please don’t make my life  more sh*tty ”, Sana groaned.

“I just want to stay with you.”

Sana signed, she lost again, can’t win over this. Her heart is too soft to argument with her mom.

“arhhh just do whatever you want. I don’t care, just never ever disturb me.”

Actually, Sana bet with herself that her mom will go after one days stay here. She would not survive because this place doesn’t fit her standard. Just wait until her mom can’t stay here anymore, she will go away by herself.

But her hopes ruined when she was back to her apartments, her mom is still there. It’s already 10 p.m and she had not eaten dinner yet. She is too lazy to cook this late night so she just cook ramen for herself.

“Are you always back this late?”, her mom asked in concern.

“hmm”, she just mumble.

“And are you eat ramen everyday?”, her mom asked again.

“it’s not you business mrs.minatozaki. ”

“but it’s not healthy”

“Then what? Like there is someone will sad if I died. ”

-- the second days—

Sana moms still live there. What make this days worse is her mom come to boutique. She brings a lot of food for lunch, not only for me but all of my staff. And worse is her mom waits there, so they can go back together to her apartment. Sana ignores her moms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter