The Recall: Runaway

The Missing Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I lost the data of this chap and I was nearly screaming, but I could just laugh and face palming at the same time instead. I wrote this on my phone, when I blocked all the text and accidentally tap the backspace... I want to cursed because can't freakin ctrl+z on phone ashdjflhsjflk huhuhu. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the re-writing~)

 

 

 

Today, Mingyu was holding my hand, and then suddenly people threw away some rocks at us. I was shocked because I could somehow feel the real pain when the rock hit my face. Mingyu brought me into his hand and cover me with his big and tall figure.

People laughing, and this feels like forever. You know the feeling, right? Like when the scene of your dream being repeated itself so many times.
Well, something like that.

When it finally ended, I asked him how was he. Was his body hurt or not. But he just smiled warmly at me, as usual. I just melt right away at the smile, like how many times I saw that, I would never get bored.
Unfortunately I could only saw that smile in my dream.

He his thumb against my face and said that it was bleeding. I didn't realize because I didn't actually feel the pain, but when I touched it myself, I saw the blood. But since it didn't feel hurt, I don't really care about it.

Suddenly he took my hand and brought me into some kind room. It was like the scene has changed. He sat in front of me and smiled. Then someone came in and sat next to him.
This is the part that I hope I didn't remember at all...

He was then looking at the girl who just arrived, and smiled. He freaking smiled as warm as he usually smiles at me. The smile that I thought it was just for me. I was just sat alone, across to him and watched him smiling at her and holding her hand.

I wish that I didn't saw them.

I don't know why he did that. But he appeared too often to be considered as only a dream. I don't know, sometimes I feel like he was actually a real living person and trying to tell me how he's been doing or how he's actually feeling these days.

Well, I believe the Mingyu in that drawing book is real. But this Mingyu? My Mingyu?

 

I think it's ended there. So, until next time.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm, why Mingyu?" Seungcheol asked.

"Excuse me?" Jeonghan asked back.

"I mean, why you named him Mingyu? Why not Seungcheol? And what drawing book?" he asked again.

Both Jeonghan and Jisoo burst into laugh. "Why would we name him Seungcheol?"

Seungcheol shrugged. "Seungcheol sounds more awesome, don't you think?" his friends hit him with pillows.

"Well, it's kinda a long story," Jisoo finally answered him properly after Seungcheol whined to stop laughing at him.

Jeonghan moved and tried to reach a bag under his bed. When he finally reached that, he brought the thing out and showed Seungcheol.

"This bag came with me when they found me."

The beautiful boy removed all the things from inside the bag. Pencil case, toys, story book, candies...

"You kept these for years?" Seungcheol asked and touched the expired candies.

"Well, we ate some when we were kids," Jisoo said.

Jeonghan chuckled. "And you did, too."

Seungcheol showed them a disgust face and said. "Ew, no way," and both Jeonghan and Jisoo laughed again.

"Oh, here it is," Jeonghan said and gave Seungcheol a book.

Seungcheol opened it carefully. He saw the first page, there's two name written on it.

 

Yoon Jeonghan
Kim Mingyu

 

"Ooh, you get the name from here... But who is Kim Mingyu?"

"How do I suppose to know that?"

Seungcheol opened another page and saw a picture of two boy holding hand. The taller boy named Yoon Jeonghan, and the shorter boy named Kim Mingyu. On the next page, there were two families. This was clear, that Jeonghan's family and Mingyu's family were close to each other.

"You drew this?"

"Maybe? I don't know, Choi Seungcheol. I lost my memory, remember?"

So—maybe—Jeonghan drew this, and he describe this Mingyu boy with a big smile and cute little fangs. Plus, a lot of band aid on his face and body.

"He kinda looks like me," Seungcheol said.

"A brutal, you mean?"

"I was just trying to protect both of you!" Jeonghan chuckled when Seungcheol pouted and hit and pushed him.

"Uhm, Hanie... What is this?"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan both looked at Jisoo who read something on a piece of paper. Jeonghan tilted his head, questioning.

"What is that, Jisoo?"

"I don't know. Something was slipping out if this book. I think... This is an address...?"

 

 

 

Jeonghan packed his things in secret and hide it on top of his wardrobe. It's quite high, so he thought no one would notice.

"Hanie, where's your blue t-shirt? May I borrow it?"

"Uhm... Can't you find it my wardrobe?"

"No..."

"In yours? Maybe mom put it there..."

Jeonghan bite his lower lips, he felt so bad lying to Jisoo. He knew where exactly that blue t-shirt is.

In his packed backpack.

Jeonghan thought a lot of plans to escape for 2-3 days, going to the address Jisoo found in his small blue bag. He'll be gone alone, something he never did before. He always be with either Jisoo, or Seungcheol, or both. He just knew that both of them would against his plan, so he didn't tell anyone about this trip.

"I'll definitely come back," he said fondly, while the boy was sleeping, he caressed Jisoo's head before he depart.

 

 

 

Jisoo woke up with an uneasy feeling when he didn't found Jeonghan on his bed, telling him that he'll be sleeping a little bit longer, as usual. He tried to called him, and checked the bathroom, living room, kitchen, back yard, and get back to his shared room to find his brother's phone and wallet but he couldn't find it at all. His heart just dropped down to his stomach when he found a piece of paper written for him.

 

Jisoo-ya,

I'll be away for a moment. I'll be back once I make sure that I know even just one little thing about my own family.

Please understand, and I love you so much. I swear I'll be back.

 

This must be about the address he found.

 

 

 

"That idiot, Yoon Jeonghan!"

"Cheol-ah... What should we do...?" Jisoo bite his lower lip and was crying. His showed a really sad and worry expression. He felt stupid, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter