Once Upon A Time

The Missing Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Jeonghan was engaged to Kim Mingyu since their still in womb.

 

How could this happen?

 

Mr. Yoon and Mr. Kim were friends in high school, but they went to the different college and never met again. One day, after graduate from college for five years, they run into each other at the street.

Both of them already have a beautiful wife. They promised each other to hang out together with their wives. They didn't expect that the wives would be getting along very well after that.

 

Mrs. Yoon was pregnant their first child. Mrs. Kim was so excited and she gave her friends a lot of baby stuffs as a gift. They were have fun and imagine that Mrs. Kim will help with taking care of the baby, and she was teasing when the Kim couple will have their first child.

"One day," said Mrs. Kim and she smiled shyly.

"Don't wait too long. It's definitely a tiring 9 months, but the happiness is worth 9 lives," Mrs. Yoon said.

"Eonnie, is he really is a boy?"

"Yes."

"Well, he will be a loving oppa then. Let's marry them one day!" Mrs. Kim said and she chuckled.

"Oh? That's a good idea..."

"No, I'm just kidding!"

"No way, let's do that!"

"Eonnie... Are you for real? How if... my baby will be a baby boy too?"

"So what? I want my child to be yours and yours to be mine! I want our family unite! We will be the happiest big family!" Mrs. Yoon looked at how her friend's face showed her that she wasn't sure about the idea, even though she was the one who gave the idea. "Or you can looked at how beautiful my Jeonghan first, then you can choose to continue this or not."

"You already gave him a name?"

"Yes, and I hope you say yes like pleeeaase..."

Mrs. Kim chuckled while looking at Mrs. Yoon who looked super excited. "Okay, okay," she said.

 

 

 

Yoon Jeonghan was born in the most beautiful date, October 4th. It was a number for an angel. Two families were crying happily because God sent them a beautiful angel into their life.

 

More than one year has passed, and Mrs. Kim now in her 8 months pregnancy. She was looking after Jeonghan while his mom went to the supermarket. The baby was just learned how to walk with his cute little feet and made every adult who saw him squealed hard.

"Uuh, Jeonghanie... Come here, sweetie," she reached out her hand to Jeonghan and the baby just smiled his cutest eye smile. Mrs. Kim feels like she had a heart attack.

Baby Jeonghan slowly bring his small feet to approached Mrs. Kim. He was smiling and laughing cutely. And when he reached the place, he was saying something.

"Mma!"

Mrs. Kim smiled and sat him on her lap. "Oh, no, honey... I'm not your eomma..." Jeonghan don't understand and just tilted his head and blinks cutely.

"Mma, what?" he asked and put his tiny little fingers on Mrs. Kim's stomach.

"Ah, this? This is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter