The Recall: Who You

The Missing Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years has passed. Now the Hong brothers were in their third year of high school, today they were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for a result for Jeonghan's examination.

Jeonghan didn’t realize that he was tapping his feet to the floor as he hold on Jisoo's hand tightly. But Jisoo realized that his brother was nervous, so he moved his hand and gently the latter's hand.

"Jeonghanie, are you scared?" he asked.

Jeonghan just shrugged, tried to chill himself. "I don't know. I know that I'm not sick, but your mom was worried when she found me on the bathroom floor," he said and sighed when Jisoo smiled at him. Mrs. Hong took him to the hospital to check on him, and she insisted even though he said that he was fine. "I'm afraid she'll worry too much about the things..."

"Well, mom doesn't know anything about this, Hanie. Of course she would freak out and worried. I will too, if I didn't know."

"But you always know all about me..."

"Yes, because you're my dear brother and my best friend. You do know that I love you so much, and I will always looking after you."

Jeonghan smiled happily at Jisoo. He hugged the latter, feeling so blessed to have someone like him. "We surely will always looking after each other."

 

 

 

 

 

"Mingyu?"

Mingyu opened his eyes slowly and found that Jeonghan looking at him with a bright smile.

"Hyung?"

Jeonghan nodded happily.

"You're Mingyu, right?"

Mingyu nodded and smiled. He got up from his sleep and sat in front of his hyung. They were looking at each other and suddenly chuckled.

"I missed you, hyung..." Mingyu said.

Jeonghan smiled and cutely chuckling. "I missed you too, Mingyu."

They keep chuckled until they realized that this was just a dream and they start to felt the tears built up.

"Is this real? Are you real?" Mingyu asked, more like to himself.

"No..." Jeonghan answered. And then he grabbed the younger's hand tightly.

"Jeonghanie hyung?"

The person in front of him suddenly changed his facial expression, from happy to confuse.

"You... Who are you?"

"I'm Mingyu, hyung..."

The latter trying to let go of his hand, but Mingyu keep holding on it.

"Mingyu? Who's Mingyu?" Jeonghan asked. And keep struggled, tried to release his hand from Mingyu's grab. "Please..." he said and looking at Mingyu with a teary eyes.

"Hyung, I miss you..."

Jeonghan was looking at Mingyu with his teary eyes. "I..." he suddenly was not able to say any word. "I..."

Mingyu dragged him into his arms and hugged him tight. "Hyung, please stay with me a little bit more..."

Jeonghan was already crying in his arms. Mingyu could hear his crying voice clearly. How it felt so real and weird, but in the other hand he totally aware that this was just a dream.

"I have to go home..." Jeonghan said.

"But this is your home! I'm your home!"

"No. My friends are waiting; I have to go home right now..."

"I'm your friend too, Hyung..."

They were looking at their connecting hand. Mingyu make sure that he didn't let Jeonghan's hand slipped away. But suddenly Jeonghan's body began to fade away.

"M-mingyu?" Jeonghan was shocked when he saw himself fading, and immediately looking into Mingyu's eyes. He suddenly felt scared and didn't want to be away from Mingyu.

Mingyu was also scared. He saw that Jeonghan was being the one who grabbed to his hand tight. The older boy shook his head and began to cry out loud.

"No..." Jeonghan cried as he can't feel Mingyu's hand anymore. He cried and cried, begging Mingyu not to forget him. "Please..."

Mingyu quickly shook his head. "I never, even once."

And then he saw Jeonghan smiled, before he was completely disappeared.

 

 

 

 

 

Mingyu open his eyes and felt the tears falling down his cheeks. His hand grabbed on the sheets tight as he felt the loss of a grip. He always sleeps alone in his room, so that would be impossible to grab on someone's hand in his sleep.

"Jeonghanie hyung... I've said, don't bother to come back, haven't I?"

He turned his body and his face facing the pillow. He groans.

"Stop coming inside my dream, please.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter