Someone

The Missing Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan and Jisoo ended up grew up together. They did get along really fast from the first time. Jeonghan's presence was making Jisoo's life, as the only child of the Hong family, became brighter. Jeonghan came like a friend and a brother. He loves Jeonghan like his own brother, and Jeonghan's also love Jisoo like his own brother. Even though he did realize that he wasn't come from this family.

 

The first day Jeonghan came into Hong's place, he was using his small blue bag. Then he played with Jisoo and forgot about his bag. One day, Jisoo opened it and ask Jeonghan.

"Hanie. Who is Mingyu?"

"Who?"

"Mingyu," he said. He brought the drawing book he found inside Jeonghan's bag. "This is yours..."

"Oh? Mine?"

Jisoo nodded. "You write your name, see?" He opened the page and put the book on the floor. "And you drew everyone in here."

Jeonghan looked at the page with a confused face and blinked owlishly. "Oh..." his eyes scanned on the page. He touched the page and kept looking at the draw, his draw. "Mom, Dad, Aunty, Uncle, Me... Mingyu?"

He felt like something familiar when he spoke the name.

"...Mingyu?"

"Who are they?"

Jeonghan shook his head and shrugged.

 

 

 

"Jisoo, what is mom?"

Jisoo smiled and explained to Jeonghan. "A mom is someone that gave a birth to us. She is the one who take care of us every single day and love us the most."

"Oh... Do I have a mom...?"

"Everyone has a mom, and of course you too!"

"I can't remember..."

"My mom is yours too, Jeonghan."

"But your mom didn't give a birth to me..."

"But she loves you as much as she loves me."

 

Mrs. Hong did listen to her children's conversation behind the door. She smiled, because indeed, she loves them equally. There's something in Jeonghan that made her fall in love in an instant.

"He looks tough like a grown up, but actually just a fragile little baby. He is like a fallen angel and I want to protect him."

She said to her husband. Mr. Hong smiled at how big his wife's heart is, to loves a child as her own.

The next morning, she woke up her children with a lot of kisses. "Good morning, babies!"

 

 

 

The boys went into the same school, but always have a different class. They always had lunch together, in Jeonghan's classroom or Jisoo's classroom. Jeonghan was quite a shy boy, that was why Jisoo was always asked by his parents to keep him accompany for the first week. And one week became two, and two weeks became one month. He didn't complaint and just enjoyed their lunch together.

 

Jisoo first guided Jeonghan to make one friend when they were entering the elementary school.

"Hi, I'm Seungcheol."

Jeonghan give a slight smiled and hide behind Jisoo's back. There's something in his mind, it keep telling him that sometimes boys were scary, even though he realize that he is a boy himself.

Jisoo smiled fondly at him. "It’s okay, Hanie. He's my friend. He is a nice kid."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter