Taehyung

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung is bored. This is not special since he is always bored. Taehyung is a senior at Jawoon high school in South Korea and he can't stand school. As the teacher drones on and on, he stares at the clock and prays for time to move faster. Across the classroom, Goo Hara is staring at Taehyung just as how he is staring at the clock. Everyone knows that Goo Hara is the most popular girl at Jawoon high and they also all know that she likes Taehyung. Of course many girls like Taehyung, but he has no interest in any of them. 

Bored Taehyung:

Hara sighed at Taehyung's lack of interest in her. Why doesn't he like me back? What could he not like about me? Hara thought as she gazed at Taehyung. Suddenly, RINGGG! RINGGG! RINGG! The sound of the school bell brings pure joy to Taehyung as he gathers his possesions and runs out of the class in a flash.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yells in the hallway. Jimin is Taehyung's best friend and the two have been friends since kindergarten. Taehyung smiles as he runs over to Jimin and hugs him energetically. 

Taehyung hugging Jimin:

"Thank god school is over for today!" Taehyung exclaims.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" Jimin asks

"Sounds good" Taehyung replies with a smile and the two friends head over to their favorite tteokbokki (korean rice cake) vendor.

Taehyung almost has everything he could want in life: a great best friend, popularity, effortless good grades, and fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter