Plan #1

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pulled Wheein by her wrist until the two reached the classroom. It was empty since everyone was in the cafeteria. "Why did you stay there after they knocked you down?! Couldn't you tell?" Taehyung yelled in frustration. 
Wheein's lower lip trembled. She felt like crying. Why is he yelling at me? She thought to herself. 

Wheein about to cry:

Taehyung noticed that Wheein was on the verge of crying and immediately softened. "I'm not mad at you. I was just so worried about you." Taehyung gently explained. Wheein nodded while looking down at the floor. 
"From now I want you to stick next to me. Don't eat lunch with anyone else unless I tell you that they are trustworthy" Taehyung said firmly.
A small smile appeared on Wheein's face. She thought about it for a while before saying, "What if I-" 
"No what ifs" Taehyung cut her off. "I'm not going to let anything like what happened today happen again" Taehyung said defensively. 
"Okay" Wheein said in agreement. She actually liked the idea of being with Taehyung the whole day since her experience today had been quite traumatizing. 
Taehyung smiled and said "Let's go. I'll get you a proper lunch."
With that, Wheein and Taehyung headed out of the classroom. Taehyung didn't want to go back to the cafeteria after the scene that he had created so he took Wheein to a nearby convenience store instead. 

 

"Welcome!" The store owner greeted. Taehyung smiled back and then started to walk down the aisles. He remembered Wheein's love for ham and picked some ham up first. Then he picked up some instant rice, some seaweed, an apple, and a bottle of water. After paying at the register, Taehyung and Wheein sat down at the window seats. Wheein eagerly ate her food and especially enjoyed the ham. Taehyung rested his head on his hand and smiled in amusement. Even the simplest foods could please Wheein. 


After Wheein was done eating, the two headed back to the school. "Thank you!" Wheein said. 
Taehyung smiled and said "For what? All I did was buy you lunch" 
Wheein thought about it for a while before responding "Not only that, also for everything you did for me today." 
"How could I not?" Taehyung said.
Wheein and Taehyung's eyes met. They were both touched by each other's sincerity. After a few seconds though, Taehyung broke off the eye contact out of embarrassment. She's too pretty, he thought while blushing.

Wheein making eye contact with Taehyung:

Taehyung making eye contact with Wheein:

The rest of the walk to school was filled with friendly chatter. Both Wheein and Taehyung liked each other, but neither were ready to admit it. 

 

Once Wheein and Taehyung got to school, they headed to their class. Lunch was over and they had five minutes to get to class. This time, the students weren't going to class to learn. Instead, they were picking up their gym clothes for PE (physical education). Taehyung headed to the lockers at the back of the class and picked up his gym clothes. As promised, Wheein stayed by Taehyung's side. 
"Ok. Lets open you locker now." Taehyung said. They headed over to Wheein's locker. Taehyung then taught Wheein how to open her locker. He stood behind Wheein and held her hands in his. Taehyung then directed Wheein's hands to the lock and showed her how to spin the dial.
"First to the 26... then to the 15 after a full spin... and then to the 19...and then you pull down." Taehyung whispered so that no one else would hear her locker code. Wheein nodded to show that she understood. What Taehyung didn't know, was that Wheein was blushing a lot. He's basically back hugging me! Wheein screamed in her head. Taehyung was also embarrassed about his position but he figured that it would be more awkward to suddenly change positions so he finished showing Wheein how to open her lock before letting go of her hands and moving to stand by her side.
"Ok now you try by yourself" Taehyung instructed. 
Wheein furrowed her eyebrows in concentration. She hesitantly spun the lock around. 26...full spin...15...19...pull! 
CLICK! The lock popped open. Wheein clapped excitedly and they high-fived each other. Wheein then grabbed her set of school provided gym clothes and they headed to PE.

 

Look at them making a big fuss over nothing. Hara thought to herself from her locker. Hara's locker was only 5 lockers away from Wheein's and she had seen everything that had just happened. Hara had gotten especially jealous when she saw how Taehyung was teaching Wheein how to open her lock. Whatever she won't be here for long. Hara thought to herself before shutting her locker shut with a slam and a satisfied smile. 

 

After everyone had changed into their PE clothes, the class gathered in the center of the gym. 
"Today in PE we will be playing dodgeball. Boys versus girls. You guys better try because the losing team has to run on the trails!" The PE teacher barked. The class groaned. Running on the trails was one of the tougher punishments. 
"No complaining! Girls on the right side of the line, boys on the left!" The PE teacher commanded. 
The students unhappily made their way over to their side of the gym. Taehyung gave a small smile to Wheein as they parted. 
Hara rolled her eyes, "Look at them. They're acting as if they will never see each other again" Hara whispered to her friends in annoyance. Hara and her friends all shot Wheein and Taehyung envious looks. 

Jealous Hara:

How can I get her away from him? Hara pondered. That's when, an idea struck her. Hara smiled smugly as her plan stared to unfold in her head. 

 

After awhile, each team was lined up on their side of the gym and ready to play dodgeball.  
"Ready...Set...Go!" The PE teacher blew his whistle to start the game. I need to make sure that the girls lose. Hara thought to herself desperately. If the girls don't lose, Hara's plan will become impossible. Hara decided that she would have to be the last one standing on the girls side so that she could lose on purpose and end the game. There was no way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter