Leaving

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein stood back and admired her work. She had just bulit a giant paper airplane that she planned to use to fly out of Luma. Of couse it wasn't made out of regular paper. Instead, the paper airplane was made out of Luma paper which allowed it to be sturdy enough to travel through outer space. Wheein took a deep breath. She had lived here for 18 years and now she was about to leave. "Ready Ggomo?" Wheein asked her kitten. Ggomo meowed back and the two climbed into their paper airplane. Wheein didn't have a lot of important possesions so the only thing that she took with her was a necklace that her parents had given to her before they died. Wheein's parents had died on the 365th day of last year. That's right, they died on the day of darkness. After securely clasping the necklace around her neck, Wheein was ready to go.

Every night at 10:00 p.m., a large gust of wind would blow througout the planet so Wheein planned to use that wind to push her plane off of Luma. "10 more seconds until the wind comes!" Wheein nervously exclaimed to Ggomo.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0.

The huge blast of wind sent Wheein and Ggomo on their way to the never ending mysteries of outer space. As Luma became a small dot in the distance, Wheein thought, Goodbye home. Even though I wasn't loved, I will miss you. 

Wheein and Ggomo traveled for hours on their incredibly fast paper airplane until they spotted a star. This shining star was the sun. Wheein sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter