Found

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung ran through the twisting trails as the sky got darker and darker. Because of the darkness, Taehyung turned his phone flashlight on but still continued to run. Come on, where are you? Taehyung thought frantically. He had been searching the trails for hours now and he didn't know how much longer he could go. Suddenly, he heard a loud high pitched screaming towards his right. Wheein! He thought as he sprinted in the direction of the screaming. The forest became a blur to Taehyung as he ran and the steady thump of his footsteps echoed in his ears. Then he saw her. She was curled up in a ball with her face buried in her knees as her piercing screams rang through the forest. Taehyung immediately crouched next to Wheein and put his arms around her. "It's okay. You're okay." He coaxed. Wheein looked up after hearing that familiar voice. Her face was streaked with tears and she could barely see Taehyung becasue of the darkness but she was sure it was him. 

Light! Wheein though with a shaky, relived smile. Taehyung noticed that Wheein's eyes were fixed on his flashlight and he asked, "Are you afraid of the dark?" 
Wheein bobbed her head up in down. 
Taehyung smiled and said, "Since I have light, are you ready to go home?" Wheein nodded her head so ferociously it looked like it would fall off. Suddenly Wheein remembered Hara and exclaimed, "Is Hara ok?!" Taehyung nodded and Wheein let out a sigh of relief. How can she be so selfless? Taehyung wondered before standing up. Wheein also got up but as soon as she stood up her legs fell out from under her. Her body was not used to the running that it had endured today. 
"Here get on my back. I'll carry you" Taehyung said while crouching down. Wheein hesitantly climbed onto Taehyung's back and the two started to head back to the school. Taehyung was more familiar with the trails so after wandering for a while he was able to find the main trail that led back to the school. Taehyung was finally able to smile now that he knew that Wheein was safe.

Taehyung smiling:

"We're here!" Taehyung announced as he approached Jawoon High school. 
No response.
"Wheein?" Taehyung said. Taehyung craned his neck to see Wheein and found her fast asleep. Taehyung stared at Wheein's peaceful sleeping face for a minute before continuing on to the PE room. 

Wheein sleeping:



The PE teacher was nervously pacing back and forth while talking on the phone. 
"Yes she went missing at around 2:00 and we still cant find her..." The PE teacher said.
"If you can't find that student of yours by tomorrow your fired!" A voice barked back from the phone. 
"Teacher!" Taehyung yelled with a small wave.
The PE teacher turned to look at Taehyung and his face lit up instantly when he saw Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter