Where are you from?

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was walking by the Han River in order to get home. After an afternoon of hanging out with Jimin, the two friends parted and headed to their homes. Taehyung always took his time getting home since he knew that nobody would be there anyways. Taehyung's mom worked an important job in New York so she only came home about twice a year and Taehyung's dad had died a long time ago. His house was also pretty big, which made it lonelier for him to be at home alone. Taehyung understood that his mom was rarely giving him love and coming home because of her busy and influential job, but he could help wishing for a loving family. Since he didn't have a family waiting for him at home, Taehyung generally tried to stay out as long as possible.

In order to stall, Taehyung sat down at a bench next to the river and looked up at the stars. Wow there's so many stars. Taehyung thought to himself. While Taehyung was star-gazing, he suddenly heard someone yell "HELP!". Taehyung whipped his head around and tried to find who had called for help. After a few seconds, he finally realized that the sound had come from the river. Taehyung sprang into action and immediately jumped into the river.

Taehyung swimming in the Han River:

Taehyung squinted into the dark waters and tried to find the person who had yelled for help. After a few seconds, he spotted a girl that was slowly sinking lower and lower into the depths of the water. Taehyung swam as fast as he could to the drowning person and barely managed to grasp her arm. After he had a firm grip on the girl's arm, Taehyung kicked his way up to the surface. As soon as his head broke the surface of the water, Taehyung gasped for air and filled his burning lungs. He quickly swam to shore with the girl in his hand. Once Taehyung had reached the shore, he pulled the girl out of the water and checked her pulse. He sighed in relief when he felt the steady pulsing of her blood. 

Ggomo was still in Wheein's arms and after being saved, she let out a small "Meow!". Taehyung yelled in shock after hearing Ggomo meow.

"Is that a cat?" he said to himself. Tucked under the girl's arm was a cat. No, not a cat but a kitten. Wow, weird . Taehyung thought. He couldn't understand how the girl got into the river in the first place and the fact that she had fallen in with a kitten made the whole situation even weirder. Since the girl was not concious yet, Taehyung stared to call the police so that the girl could go to the hospital and get checked up for any injuries that he may have overlooked. Right before hitting dial on his phone, Taehyung realized that if he sent the girl away to the hospital, he may not ever see her again. The girl's whole situation was so mysterious so Taehyung was not ready to part with her just yet. She still has her pulse and there can't be any major injuries or damage right? He thought to himself. And with that, he decided to take her home. 

Taehyung picked the girl up in his arms, set the kitten on top of her, and started to walk home. To his surprise, the girl was very light even though she was weighed down by her soaked clothes. As he walked home, he got a closer look at the girls face. Pretty. He thought to himself. After a few more minutes of walking, he finally arrived at his house. Taehyung quickly opened the door and laid 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter