Wheein

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! All around the planet, alarms were setting off at exactly 8:00 a.m. All around the planet, people were getting out of their rectangular twin beds with red sheets. All around the planet, people were brushing their teeth with blue toothbrushes and white toothpaste. All around the planet, people were doing the exact same thing at the exact same time excep for one eighteen girl. This one girl's name was Wheein and she was still sleeping.

Wheein sleeping:

Wheein lived on a planet called Luma. It is not a planet in the sun's solar system. Luma is a planet far, far, away. Luma is in the middle of two different stars which means that there is starlight (basically sunlight) for 364 days of the year throughout the whole planet. On the 365th day of each year, two collosal astroids orbit in front of the stars and block out all light so there is complete darkness throughout the planet. This day is known as the day of darkness.The planet is quite small and only about 500 people live on it. Of the 500 residents of Luma, only Wheein was different from the others. 

Why Luma has light almost everyday:

At around 10 a.m., Wheein gradually started to wake up. "KYAAAHHH" she yelled as she lazily stretched her sleepy muscles. Of course her loudness was met with a frown of disapproval but she was so used to it that she no longer cared. "Good Morning Ggomo!" Wheein said with a big smile to her kitten. Another frown of disapproval

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter