She's Singing While Playing The Piano

My Witch Girl

(Anyeonghasaeyo!! PLease comment to my fanfic. Sorry if the chapters are so boring! Please try to subcribe! Thank you for reading!!)

It was time to go to school. Kyo Hee seems sad about what happened last night. I don't want her to be attached to mortals. We're different and we should act to be diffirent and ignore the mortals.

At The School...
After 3 classes and recess, it was a vaccant. I try to explore the school all by my self  and there was a thing inside a room caught my attention. I saw a beautiful ivory piano. I look around and it seems there's no one inside the room except me. I sit down the chair and started to play the piano. I played the song "To me" my favorite song. I started to sing and I didn't notice someone was watching me from the corner of the room. And it was Eun Mi, the nerdy girl I met in my first class.

Eun Mi's POV:
Wow she's really good in singing and playing the piano. I can't believe she's got a talent. So I started to get closer to her but she didn't notice me and NO! I was slipped and landed to the floor. She suddenly look at me in surprised and said in confused "Eun Mi?" I stood up and wiped the my . "Omo! I'm sorry if I disturbed you, But your really good in singing and playing the piano." I said and give her a wide smile. "So you've been watching me for long time?" she said coldly "Yeah! But it was great!" I squealed. Then she stood up and said "I'm going now" I started to stop her "Wait! If you can sing and play so great you can join to the SCHOOL MUSIC FEST for our class!!" I said. and "No I will not going to join," She replied coldly "But.. but we need a pianist and your the good one to be the pianist I pleaded "No! I'm not good in that," She started to walk.

Hyerin's POV:
She's following me and I look at her back and said "Just Stop following me! And don't ever ask me to join your stupid musical fest!" I said angrily. She bowed down her head and she's so sad. I leave her and started to walk way to my next class. After School. I went home..
"Hye Rin-ah Your cousin Ji Kyung Is Her!!!!" Aunt So Rim cried. I hurriedly went to the living room and I saw my cousin Ji Kyung and greeted her. Ji Kyung Is a half witch but she didn't ever tried to learn some witchcraft.And I'm tellin' you that when we're child I was jealous of her cause she's normal and really acted as mortal. "Anyeonghasaeyo! Unnie Hye Rin!!" She greeted me and we hugged eachother. "Anyeonghasaeyo! Ji Kyung!!" Kyo Hee greeted from our back "Ow! How are you guys I really missed you!!" Ji Kyung said with a smile on her face. "Come on now girls lets get dinner!" Aunt So Rim Called out.
 


Thanks For reading everyone!! hope you like my fan-fic.. I update soon, catch out for a cute love moment and more  of Hye Rin and Gikwang !!
pls. subcribe or comment!!