A New Friend..

My Witch Girl

I looked up at the person I bumped on. And I was shcoked it was Lee Gi Kwang. "Hye Rin-ah! your so hot, I think you've got a high fever" He cried. I was going to spoke but I suddenly fainted. And Gi Kwang hold me and I don't  know what will happen next.

GI KWANG's POV:
"Hye Rin-ah! Hye Rin-Ah!" I cried but she's asleep. I carried her to the School Clinic and everyone was staring at me carrying Hye Rin. The school nurse check her and the nurse told me that she had a High Fever. I was really worried and the school nurse treated her. She's been sleeping for 3 hours so I will wait until she wake up. After 3 hours and 30 minutes, she finally woke up.

Hye Rins POV:
I opened my eyes and I seen the ceiling, I look around and I noticed that the place was kind of hospital. Then a nurse suddenly appeard and said "Your Awake!" then she check my forehead and spoke again "Your fever was gone... You can go home now! I informed your class adviser what happened to you. And your boyfriend brought you here! He's waiting outside" I was stunned and I get out of the hospital bed. I get my sling bag and went outside. I saw Gi Kwang was sitting on the chair, He looked up and asked "Are you alright now?" I nodded and started to walk "Hey Wait! I'll send you home!" He called out "No, I can go home by my self" I replied. He grabbed my arm and said "Please, Let me.. You know maybe you will fainted again when your traveling!" I look at him and said "Is not your concern! Let me go!" He get his hand off me and said "Why your so cold to me? You Don't like me right?" A look back at him and said "I don't like any person her in the campus! I will forgive you but only just for once! after you send me home don't you ever  follow me again and forever!" Then He smiled at me. It was 5pm and we both went to my home.We ride at the bus way to our place and...

While Walking...
"Hye Rin-ah Thank you for letting me send you  home!" He cried with a bright smile "Don't thank to me, Don't ever visit me in my adress!" I replied "Hye Rin-ah can you be my friend?" He asked eagerly "I don't like to be friends with someone else!" I replied coldly. He never spoke and continued smiling. As we arrived at my home, He say goodbye and leave.

At the Mansion..
"Unnie, I heard you're brought to the clinic today?" Kyo Hee asked "What happened to you Unnie?" Ji Kyung asked too. I told them what happened and luckily Aunt So Rim was  not in the mansion so she can't inform my parents. I told them not to say anything about it to Aunt So Rim or to Mom and Dad.

At The School The Next Morning...
Everyone was murmuring and gossiping about me that I BROUGHT TO THE CLINIC YESTERDAY. I just ignored it and when I entered the room I saw Eun Mi looking at me worriedly. I sit beside her and she suddenly whispered "Can we talk about yesterday?" Then I look at her and I knew what she means. That she know that I'm a Witch!. I nodded and the teacher get in the class room and started the class. after the class Eun Mi and I went at the school park, we sit at the bench and she started to spoke "Hye Rin-ah! I know your a WITCH-" I stopped her and said "Yes I'm a real witch, so what are you going to do now?" She smiled and said "I will not going to tell your secret! I want you to be my friend and I know you have a good heart!" I can't believe what she had said but I feel diffirent. And I realized that it's time for me to make  friends and I know I can trust Eun Mi, cause I see Honesty on her expression. "Ok! We're friends now, And I'm not pleasing you to not tell my secret" I said. Then She Smiled and Jumped "Yehey! Hye Rin is my friend!!" she exclaimed "Hey! sit down! your so happy with it?" I asked curiously "Yes! really I am!" She replied. After that she invite me to eat at the cafeteria, she payed for the snacks.

While we're eating...
"Why You're doing this to  me?" I asked her while she's eating a sushi "Because your my friend now right! and I'm tellin you about the Music Festival" she replied "So what's about that Music Festival?" I asked while taking a bite of korean sushi "Well our class band was really poor, cause we don't have a pianist or a vocalist!" she replied.