Fangirls VS. Witch Girl and Who's the new guy?

My Witch Girl

"Omo! Aunt So Rim, this dresses are beautiful! Kamsahamnidda!" Kyo Cried. "Neh! Aunt So Rim, I liked this dresses, I knew it's expensive right?" JI Kyung said excitedly "Neh, they're expensive and lastest dresses in Japan! I'll going back to Japan next month!" Aunt So Rim explained "Meorageo? Your just staying here for 2 weeks?" I asked curiosly while looking at Aunt So Rim. "Neh! I have lots of work to be done in Japan!" Aun So Rim replied. "Neh, we'll going to miss you Aunt Sorim" I said softly. Then Aunt So Rim smiled at me.

The Next Day...
At The School,  Every girls stared at me so bad. so I stared back to all of them. I heard some girls chatting "Hey, That Witch Girl is Gi Kwang's girlfriend? can't believed it. I'm sure she used some love potion to attract Gi Kwang Oppa!" the girl in a bun hairstyle said "Yah! She's a totally , yeah she's beautiful as a doll, but inside she's a horrible monster!" the straight haired girl said. I just keep walking as I heard every single words came from their mouth. Then a group girls suddenly blocked my way, I stared at her and "Yah! is that true that you're Gi Kwang's Girlfriend?" She asked me angrily. I looked at her and spoke "Meorageo? I'm Gi Kwang's Girlfriend?" I asked her teasingly "Wae? isn't it obvious?" She asked angrily again "Anio! I'm not his girlfriend!" I cried angrily "Yah! your such a liar! Don't lie to us we heard you dated Gi Kwang!" The other girl said. I just want to laugh at them and I smiled "Yah! what are you smiling? You want us to hurt you? we're not afraid even if your so called Witch!" The girl said angrily. I looked at them seriously and "Really? What are you stupid girls want to proved? I'm telling you that I'm not Gi Kwang's girlfriend. Infact I don't like him! So get out of my way cause I have a class!" I said angrily. "Yah! whatta !" The angry girl cried and she grabbed my hair. "Yah! Stopped it" I cried painfully. "You really want to hurt you?" The othe rgirl said as the 3 of them pulling my hair. "Yah! Stopped!" A guy suddenly  spoke and he tried to settle down the 3 stupid girls. As the girl stopped hurting me, a guy suddenly came closer to help me "Are you alright?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Hey! you flirty girl! are you trying to still my Oppa Thunder?" A girl suddenly interrupt. The guy looked at the girl and "You shut up! I'm not your oppa!" The guy said and he slowly pulled me to get away from there. 

"Hey! I'm Park SangHyun, you can call me thunder that's my nickname and by the way whats your name?" He said cheerfully. I'm still collapsed and not felling well. "I-I I'm Kim Hye Rin, nice to meet you and thanks for helping me" I said softly. "Ok, so why are those girls attacking you?" He asked curiously. "Uhmm they're Gi Kwang's fangirls, they thought I'm Gi Kwangs Girl friend." I explained. "Oooh! that's terrible" he said teasingly. "Yeah, I have to go!" I cried. "Neh, nice meeting you again, always be careful!" He cried out while smiling. His a cute and charming kind of guy.  but there's something about him.

I went to my class and I was late. My teacher was so angry, I want to cast a spell on him so he will stop yelling at me. I sit down my chair and Eun Mi whispered "Hey, what take you so long?" I whispered back "I'm in a big trouble at the hallway!"  then the teacher started his lessons.






 

 

[Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you like our new character.. Guess whats the role of MBLAQ's Thunder in the story!!
Please comment]