The Cup of Coffee??

My Witch Girl

kiss it's my second week in the Seoul High and I was walking in the cafeteria. buying some snacks. I sit on the empty table alone and eat my snack. I was curious why everyone was staring at me. I don't like that kind of thing then suddenly Taemin,DongHo and JiYoon appeared and sit in my table "Anyeonghasayo,Chingu!" they all cried "????" I was puzzled "What is it?" I asked them coldly "Can we interview you for a minute?" Taemin asked "Interview about what?" I asked him coldly "Interview, about you, your home, your place, everything about you!" Dong Ho said. i stared them for a long time and spoke "I don't want to be bothered by some ignorant and stupid strangers like all of you, and why did you call me your "Chingu"? we are not friends and I don't want friends" I said to them and continued "I shall go now!" then I leave them and they look so disappointed. "She's a big !" Dong Ho said "I hear that!" I answered him while  starting to walk. "How did she hear me? I'm just whispering it?" Dong Ho asked Ji Yoon "Remember she's a witch!"
While I'm walking I get my book into my bag and started reading while walking. Then an unexpected event, a guy suddenly bump at me and he throw his cup of coffee on my school uniform accidentally. "Oh! I'm sorry Miss, I'm really sorry!" He said.I was very angry and I'm not looking at him cause I'm looking at my uniform full of stain, I grab a tissue in my bag and started to clean my wet uniform. As the guy helping me to clean my uniform. Many Students saw what happened, "I'm really sorry Miss, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry!" he pleaded for many times. I look at him and I was in a big SHOCK. He's really beautiful and I just can't explain my angerness was gone. We stared for long time and I stoped it by saying "It's ok! just look out when your walking!" and I started to walk again. "Hyung! Did you see that? she didn't even get mad at Gi Kwang" Dong Woon said to Doo Jun. "Did you know her?" Gi Kwang asked to his co-members of Kpop Boyband Group in the Campus B2ST/Beast. "She's the knownly witch girl" Yo Seob said "A witch girl? she's so beautiful!" Gi Kwang said "Come on Hyungs Let's buy another coffee for Gi Kwang!" Dong Woon said and they walk to the cafeteria but they didn't know Gi Kwang grabbed the empty cup of coffee and hid it on his bag. "Why She didn't even get mad at me? That girl...."