What's Inside My Bag?

My Witch Girl

It was a ridiculous thing Gi Kwang joined the band. When Miss Won came back, she confirmed that we're a member of the band DASHAIN( The Asian). After that Eun Mi and I both went home. I told Ji Kyung and Kyo Hee About the Band and I can't believe that they both joined a Dance Group named FORGURLSONLY, Their choreographer was Young Jun Yong and Dong Woon of B2ST.

OH My God! I'm going crazy Unnie, Dong Woon is so cute!!" Kyo Hee cried

"Hmm Yong Jun Hyung is hot.." Ji Kyung said.

"Whatever, you two are so flirt. I warn you Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung, don't ever be attached from any  members of B2ST" I said angrily

"What's The matter with her? If she will not like any guy in this world, she will live alone." Ji Kyung said curiously.

"Your Right," Kyo Hee agreed.

I don't like those B2ST. I force to close my eyes, and I fell asleep.

The Next Morning At The School..
I Noticed that the 3 School paparazzi are watching me walking. I think Their Planning for something.
After 3 Classes and It's time for P.E and we have an Outdoor activity. I left my sling bag at the P.E room.

Taemin's POV:
It's her P.E class "Come on guys let's check her bag, I 'm sure we can find Voodoo things on her bag! we'll get evidence that she owned the blazer full of blood stain" I said to Ji Yoon and Dong Ho. We entered the P.E room and we started to find Hye Rin's Bag. "Hey! this is the  bag of the Witch Girl!" Dong Ho said "Your such an idiot  DongHo, It's a backpack. Hyerin doesn't wear backpack, she wear a sling bag!" Ji Yoon said angrily "Hey! guys, It's here!" Taemin called up. They Bothcome over to check out the bag "Come on let's open it!" Ji Yoon cried. We secretly opened the bag and all we found was Notebooks and a pouch full of pens. "There's no VooDoo thing here!" Taemin said angrily we I didn't notice Hye Rin entered the room "Hey guys! Hye Rin is here.." Dong Ho said We all stared at Hye Rin and she spoke "what are you doing at my bag?" we all stared each other and smiled at her. "We're just finding Gyu Rim's sling bag we thought your bag was Gyu Rim's bag!" I explained "Yeah! taemins right..sorry for mistaking your bag!" Ji Yoon agreed and Dong Ho too "Ok, we're going now!" I said. She stared at us angrily so we get out of the room.
"She's so Horrible!" Ji yoon cried "but she's beautiful!" Dong Ho said and Ji Yoon Punch Dong Ho's tummy.

Hye Rin's POV:
What the hell their doing in my bag. "Hye Rin! come let's go lunch!" Eun Mi cried I looked at her "Eun Mi, Those 3 stupid  school campus press, touch my bag!" I said angrily "Omo! their so harsh to do that! let's go lunch so you can chill up!" Eun Mi cried.