Gi Kwang & Hye Rin

My Witch Girl

After a few weeks we've been hiding our relationship, finally we revealed the truth and my friends and Gi Kwang's friends we're happy for us. Jin Ah were still jealous and still hates me but she didn't try to get rid of me when she knew that Gi Kwang and I were together. Things were great since Gi Kwang and I were together.

-At the Cafeteria-
(with Gi Kwang, B2ST, Eun Mi and Ji Kyung)

"So you guys will go to the prom together?" Eun Mi asked "Yeah!" We both answered "I never thought that Hye Rin will fall to Gi Kwang!" Yo Seob said cleverly "Yeah, I agree!" Jun Hyung said then chuckled "Coz  I'm the one who can make her in-love!" Gi Kwang said cleverly and I just giggled.

AFTER SCHOOL (Time To Go Home)

-At Home-
When I entered the mansion I was surprised of what I've seen, Mom and Dad was here. "Umma? Appa?" I said confusedly "Wae? Hye Rin-ah you're not happy to see as?" Appa said "No, It's not! I'm just surprised" I replied and came closer and hugged them. When I was hugging them I spotted Thunder, I break the hugged and looked at him. "Hye Rin-ah! I know that Thunder your brother and you had met before" Appa said "Neh, Appa!" I replied "Now you know that you have a step-brother!" Umma said and smiled "Neh, And I'm happy with it!" I came closer and hugged thunder, He huged me back and "Hi Sis!" He said and we all went to the dining room to have a dinner.

"I've Heard that you've got a boyfriend" Appa said while taking some sushi "Neh, Appa.." I replied shyly "Hahahaha Hye Rin-ah is a good-looking and beautiful girl so how would she couldn't have a boyfriend" Thunder said cleverly "Yah! Not only that but this boyfriend of her is to die hard for Unnie!" Kyo Hee added "Yah! Don't teased your sister she's just inlove with this guy!" Umma cried and I'sd Just Smile.