Victory Party!? Yo Seob& EunMi Kissed!

My Witch Girl


The Club was cool and class. And we all contribute for the expenses. And Miss Won let us drink alcohol but not too much. Suddenly Yo Seob appeared with Doo Joon. They joined us in our table, then he grabbed Eun Mi through the dance floor and they both dance. Gi Kwang and I was laughing at them cause their really funny while dancing. "You wanna dance too??" Gi Kwang asked then smiled "Anio.. I'm tired." I replied softly, then Doo Joon Interrupt "Yah! Hye Rin-ah I'm Doo Joon, Gi Kwang's friend" then he grabbed and shaked my hand. "Neh! nice to meet you.." I replied then bowed as he bowed too.

"Omo! Gi Kwang is she your girlfriend!" He cried teasingly "Anio.. Hyung stopped teasing us we're just friend!" Gi Kwang exclaimed "Neh! then let her take a shot of some drinks!" Doo Joon cried with excitement on his eyes. Gi Kwang looked at me if it's ok for me to drink some sujo. I nodded at him and Doo Joon gave me a small glass of Sujo. I drank it and my face started to frowned because I didn't ever tasted some alcoholic drinks.

"Hey! are you ok?' Gi Kwang concernly asked. Looked at him and nodded. Then Doo Joon gave me another glass of Sujo, because his so naughty I can't refused so I drink 5x of Sujo. I felt dizzy and I suddenly grabbed Gi Kwang to the dance with me at the dance floor. The party became more fun and I became a Sujo addict that time. I drink alot and some of the band members went home with Miss Won.

As Gi Kwang and I kept laughing we're suddenly distract and shocked of what we've seen. It was Yo Seob and Eun Mi Kissing eachother. My jaw dropped in the floor and We both can't believed what we've seen. "Come on let's leave them.. Yo Seob was inlove at Eun Mi!" Gi Kwang cried while tapping my back. When The party was over Gi Kwang sent me home by his car. While we're way on my home "So your going tomorrow?" He asked while driving the car  I looked at him and smiled "Neh.." I replied. "Well thats good.." He said and smiled. 

When We arrived at home, I said goodbye to him then he drived to his dorm. "Unnie! Congratualations!" Ji Kyung and Kyo Hee cried when I entered the mansion. "Neh, Kamsahamnidda.." I replied in a low tune. "Are you drunk Unnie??" Kyo Hee asked curiosly. "Neh... we celebrate our victory! Ok so get out of my way, I feel dizzy and I'm so tired!" I cried then they get out of my way. So I went up my room and hopped on my soft bed and sleep.


[Sorry for the short chapter! I'll update soon..the next chapters will going to be exciting cause Gi Kwang and Hye Rin will finally inloved with eachother!!]
-Author's note