Chapter 2

Strangers

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

The older girl was flustered by what Eunji was doing, she tried to pull away but her firm was tight. She could not fight back. For about twenty seconds, the two girls stared at each other as their lips were glued together. The pink-cap girl forced herself into the still-position and waited for Changsub to leave, this was her plan since the beginning. They could feel each other's breath against their nose and almost, hear their hearts pound due to the pin-dropping silence. The man who saw his ex-girlfriend kissing another girl was frozen, his mouth wide open as his fists clenched. He wasn't sure what to feel but he could see Eunji glaring at him, as if telling him that she was "hers". Unable to do anything, Changsub finally walked away in frustration, knowing fully well that he promised not to meddle in Chorong's life anymore but yet, he still was. Eventually, the man disappeared as Eunji finally let go of herself, quickly wiping her lips.

"W-W-What do you think you're doing?!" said Chorong in a high-pitched tone, almost similar to a dolphin as her face was as red as a tomato.

"Hey, I helped you. He's gone and the job is done." said Eunji with a smile, finding it adorable that the girl in front of her was blushing.

"That's not the point! Now, he's going to think I'm a lesbian!"

"But you're not going to meet him anymore."

"He can still tell his friends what he saw."

"Ah..ha....well, oops." said Eunji as she raised her shoulders, not really caring much about the after effects.

"Eunji-ya!" shouted Chorong who was this close, to grabbing her shirt.

"Sorry, sorry. But why are you getting so flustered for? I mean, there's nothing wrong with kissing a girl." laughed Eunji out loud, taking a step back in fear that Chorong might strangle her.

"It IS wrong."

"Really? I kiss my younger sister all the time." said Eunji with a straight expression.

"A Sister and a total stranger are two complete different things."

"Uh huh, they're are still both girls anyway."

"W-Whatever! Thanks to you, I wasted my time and I should be at my office right now. Bye." sighed Chorong as she stormed off.

"Hey, don't forget to call me to discuss about settling your debt!" shouted Eunji.

"I can't hear you!" said Chorong angrily as she slowly disappeared, leaving the pink-cap girl behind.

She simply laughed.

"What a cute unnie." Eunji said with a mumble as she took out her cap, fixed her hair and placed it back on. Her goal today was already accomplished and she was ready to head back home, chill until it was time to do her job. Walking back and passing along the KBS Building, she looked up and upon recognizing the company logo, she remembered that this was the place her younger sister, Hayoung was working as an intern. Opening her phone and checking her time, it was 6:30PM. Surely, she would've have finish work by now. The girl decided to loiter around and wait for Hayoung to finish work.

Coincidentally, Hayoung just left the lift, successfully completing her first day as an intern without much problems in the middle. Her senior and mentor, Namjoo gave her permission to leave early since it was her first and there wasn't really much to do on the first day. Leaving the lift with a sigh, the girl was still in a daze trying to figure out where each place was because the KBS building is so large. Tapping her card as the small divider opened, the girl was about to head back home by taking the subway. All of the sudden, Eunji jumped in front of her and said in a soft voice "Boo!".

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" said Hayoung in a not, very surprised tone.

"Aw, you didn't get scared." said Eunji in a pout.

"That doesn't answer my question.."

"You're done right? Let's go eat dinner together." said Eunji with a smile

"But I'm going to meet someone for dinner now."

"Oh ho? What? Did you get a boyfriend without telling me?" smirked the girl.

"Of course not! Naeun unnie agreed to hang out with me and celebrate my first job!"

Upon hearing her name, "Naeun", Eunji frowned. Hayoung noticed this and knew that it was not the right time to mention her.

"Sorry unnie. I know you've been avoiding her but you can't always be like that. Just because she has a boyfriend now, it doesn't make any sense for you to be-" 

"Hayoung-ah. Have fun and come back home early. Unnie will go eat dinner by herself." said Eunji with a forced smile.

"Unnie." said Hayoung, holding onto her hand, upset that her sister was always behaving like that whenever Naeun's name was mentioned. Hayoung was the only hope to breaking the thick ice of their relationship that turned cold all because of that one incident. If it wasn't for that, they would still be friends and even, something more.

"Sorry Hayoung-ah. I just remembered that I had something to do so why don't the two of you have fun alright? Remember to come back home before 11pm, your curfew is still on even though you're already working!" said Eunji smoothly avoiding the conversation as she walked away with speed, waving goodbye to her younger sister who frowned.

"She's running away again..." mumbled Hayoung, wondering when she will able to force her into meeting Naeun again. With that in thought, she proceeded to head to the subway station to meet with Naeun at a cafe in Gangnam. The two were like the ideal relationship of best friends forever even though they had a two-years difference. They first met through Eunji, introducing the girl as her junior and Hayoung as her younger sister. It didn't take long before they clicked, it was almost like a perfect match. During their college days, they would hang so often that Eunji would get jealous. But it wasn't until, Naeun had a boyfriend. Everything changed.

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

Meanwhile back at the office, Chorong was clearing her desk and preparing to head home. She wanted to double-check on the upcoming deadlines as she had to submit new write-ups and propose new ideas for future drama or variety show projects. It was quite hectic but the organized lady was calm and composed, wanting to take it slow and steady despite the time constricts. At that moment, Namjoo also arrived back at the cubicle, getting ready to go home.

"Oh Namjoo-ya, how was the new intern today?" asked Chorong with a smile.

"She's really cute. Wait. Why is your face red? Did you catch a fever?" asked Namjoo noticing light flushes on her cheek.

"Ah, it's nothing. I was in a rush to submit those papers so it got a little hot, that's all." said Chorong smiling it off. Obviously, she doesn't want anyone to know what happened. The fact that she met a stranger who helped her and even kissed her all of the sudden, there was no way this was going to get out from .

"I see. Anyways, I'l let you meet the new intern tommorow. She's really, really cute although kinda tall but, I'm glad the company chose her. She's a great addition to the team." said Namjoo in excitement.

"Don't get too excited or you might shoo the new rookie away." joked Chorong.

"Omo, unnie. I'm not that kind of person."

"Sure. Anyways, you're heading home now right?" said Chorong with a laugh.

"Yup, today is Friday~ I'm going to rest up during the weekends before hell starts on Monday again..."

"Have a good weekend Namjoo-ya." smiled Chorong as she waved goodbye to Namjoo who packed her things in a flash and left.

With the cheery girl gone, the whole floor was filled with silence again. Of course, there were still other co-workers around who stayed behind to do overtime with so many deadlines around. Certainly, this was the normal life of working at a broadcasting station. There was never a time to really take a breath and relax. Sometimes, stressful but the people of Seoul always manage to find time for themselves. Putting her bag her shoulder, she was about to take her phone but noticed a blinking light, signalling that there was message. Wondering who it was, she opened it and smiled. It was her best friend, someone she could rely during hard times even though she wasn't exactly the great person to head to for advices but her bubbly, hilarious personality always healed her. It was Yoon Bomi.

"Unnie, it's Friday night and I just finished work! Are you free? Let's hang out and drink some beer together!" - Bomi

"Sure, let's meet at the usual restuarant then." - Chorong

"Ok~ see you later!" - Bomi

With an appointment set, the girl was brighter as she had completely forgotten about what happened today. After all, it was rare to meet her due to their drastically different jobs. She was ready to express and tell her everything that happened, including the news of her breakup. She trusted Bomi with her deepest secrets and she in turn, shared hers too. She was her only friend whom she relied a lot and sometimes, her feelings with Bomi always seemed more than just that. But she knew that she wasn't the type to do so. After all, Bomi too, had a boyfriend. 

Leaving the office, heading to the subway and eventually arriving at the promised destination, Chorong was early as always, saving a seat first as she looked through the menu. She would always order the same thing, her favourite spicy chicken feet set while Bomi would definitely have her army stew. These two meals went well with beer, often they would order small chicken bites at the side where they would drink their sorrows away, complaining about their daily work stress. Reminiscing these memories, the girl had wondered whether it would be the same today, just like it was, every other day. Soon, someone walked into the already-crowded restuarant as it was a Friday night and there she was, the same, old Yoon Bomi. But she came along with someone else. A man. It was none other than her 1-year boyfriend, Choi Tae Joon. For some reason, her heart ached as Chorong's smile disappeared.

"Oh, unnie!" said Bomi as she spotted Chorong immediately, her arms wrapped around Taejoon's as the two sat at the seats, facing directly her.

"You didn't mention that you were bringing your boyfriend along." whispered Chorong.

"Sorry unnie, it was a last minute addition." whispered Bomi.

"So, let's see what's there to eat! What do you want to eat honey?" asked Bomi, turning her attention to her boyfriend as they scanned the menu together. They were indeed very cuddly with each other, even when they were just reading the menu. The older girl on the hand, felt like she wanted to get out. She wanted to run away. It was awkward, weird, this was not what she had pictured in mind. But, she had to stay. She had not seen Bomi in so long, there was no way she could just reject her offer to eat dinner together, even though her boyfriend was there.

"I'll have whatever you'll have honey." smiled Taejoon.

"What are you planning to order Chorong-ssi?" asked Taejoon, fully aware of the older girl's sudden silence. He was no fool but rather, a mannerly and polite man which was why, Chorong never objected their relationship together. After knowing Taejoon well, Chorong could trust him with her, because she knew that he was a good man.

"The usual, I bet Bomi's going to order her army stew again." said Chorong.

"Then I'll share it with you honey." suggested Taejoon with a smile.

"Good idea. Then, we'll do that." said Bomi as she called for the waiter.

After ordering, Bomi was in excitement to see Chorong again. The two had gone a long way. First meeting in college as club members for a martial arts club, they bonded quickly as they maintained a relationship that was more than just a "senior" and "junior" relationship. Throughout their degree years until graduation, they had each other's back and spent lots of memories together. It was only, when they started to go their seperate ways to work, they rarely had the chance to meet. It was then, Bomi met Taejoon at her workplace and that was when, they slowly, somehow got apart.

"Unnie, I missed you so much." pouted Bomi as she stared at her with puppy eyes.

"Omo, are you sure? Don't you miss him more?" said Chorong, taking a glance at Taejoon.

"Hey~ don't be like that~ we see each other everyday because we work in the same place but with you, it's different. I'm sorry for not informing you earlier...." whined Bomi to which both Chorong and Taejoon laughed in response.

"Okay, stop it. People are staring at us...." sighed Chorong.

"Cute." said Taejoon with a b smile, putting his hand on Bomi's small head.

"But how are things going on with him? I haven't seen him in awhile. He must be busy too." said Bomi, hinting at Chorong's ex-boyfriend, Changsub. She still has no idea about the news.

"Him? Bomi-ya, please don't mention his name anymore, thank you."

"Unnie....don't tell me....."

"Chorong-ssi, what happened?" asked Taejoon in worry.

"We broke up." confessed Chorong as she took a sip from her drink.

"YOU WHAT-" before Bomi could even react, Taejoon was there to cover . He knew Bomi's personality well and was quick to adapt in situations like these.

"What did he do Chorong-ssi? It's okay if you don't want to tell us the details. It must hurt, to be going through a phase like that." asked Taejoon in a calm manner.

"I'm alright Changsub-ah. I was actually planning on telling Bomi this anyway and since you're here too, it's the more reason for me to do so." said Chorong.

Throughout the dinner, Chorong explained the whole story about their break-up. The fact that Changsub got drunk, kissed girls at a club and even spent a night with them, it was far too heart-breaking but the girl kept her tears in. She had enough of getting into a relationship nor falling in love. She knew from the start that love was going to end anyway. Hearing the story, Bomi and Taejoon tried their best to comfort her. Bomi even made Chorong laugh by badmouthing Changsub, making up stories that he was just a stupid monkey. Well, it was kinda true that his face did look hilarious at times.

"Thank you Bomi-ya, Taejoon-ah. It does ease my heart a little but I don't want to see him ever again." said Chorong with a smile.

"Hearing this from a man's perspective, he has no loyalty. I, am disappointed in him. Chorong-ssi, ignore whatever he does. He does not deserve your love." said Taejoon.

"Well done honey! He's right unnie. Just forget about everything and let's start anew okay?" said Bomi.

Thanks to the long talk, dinner finished quickly and Bomi planned on ordering some beer because, the night was still young. She wanted to drink away her stress and worries from her work with Taejoon and Chorong. But, the girl had reached her limits. She had enough being a third-wheeler and seeing the two being so intimate. It only reminded her more about Changsub and their memories together.

"I'm sorry Bomi-ya, Taejoon-ya. The two of you can enjoy yourselves. I need to head home first. This is my share." said Chorong as she placed money on the table, paying it the dutch-way.

"But unnie...." said Bomi with a pout.

"I have work to do. I'm not so free like you. Bye Bomi-ya, Taejoon-ah, take good care of her okay?" said Chorong with an excuse that obviously wasn't true as she left with a smile. But the moment she left the restuarant, the older girl frowned with a sigh. It was almost suffocating, watching the couple. Feeling somehow in a gloom state, she walked off to the nearest bus station, sick and tired of sitting the subway.

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

At a lavish restuarant in Gangnam, there were two girls who were engaged in a very cheerful and exciting conversation as they laughed in happiness. They could talk for hours, joking in the middle and was the complete ideal definition of best friends forever despite their age-gap. It was Naeun and Hayoung. The younger girl had shared her tale of working for the first time, her worries, impressions of other co-workers and randomly imitating cartoon characters out of nowhere. It was true she had quite the 4-D nature but this made Naeun laugh a lot, which she doens't do on a daily basis.

Naeun works as a fashion stylist who works day and night, creating designs for celebrities and models-alike. It was always her dream but she never knew it would be this hectic. Having to face everyday being scolded by her superiors and keeping a straight face, she didn't have much opportunities to smile. It was all thanks to Hayoung that laughing along with her jokes, freed her stress immediately. She was always thankful for that.

"By the way unnie, how's your relationship life going? Are things going well with Taemin oppa?" asked Hayoung.

"Mm. He takes care of me well and listens to my troubles."

"But not as good as me right?" smirked Hayoung.

"Omo, if he hears this, he's totally gonna fight with you to see who gets my attention more."

"It must feel good to be love huh? I wish I had a boyfriend too..." pouted Hayoung.

"Not yet. I'm not letting you have one."

"That's not fair! You have one but I can't!"

"Because you're too young." laughed Naeun.

"Unnie, two years isn't that much difference!"

"It does."

"Wow."

"I'm sure Eunji-" Surprised at her sudden slip of tongue, Naeun went silent.

"I know unnie. She would say the same thing too. Life being the youngest isn't all that good y'know." said Hayoung taking a glance at Naeun's expression that turned awkward.

"Hayoung-ah."

"Hm?"

"Is...Eunji unnie doing well?"

"Same as always. I'm dying because I have to wake her up every morning and you know how she doesn't even budge at all." complained Hayoung. Naeun smiled but soon, it disappearing. Thinking about Eunji, made her feel weird. She wasn't sure what happened to their relationship that seemed like they were sisters but now, simply like a stranger.

"Is she still mad?" asked Naeun carefully as she awkwardly swirled her straw around her drink.

"I don't know. I wanted to interrogate her and ask her why she's behaving like this. I mean, it's been six months! I don't even get why she's behaving like that. If it's really over you having a boyfriend then, wow, I have no words. Really." sighed Hayoung. The once happy atmosphere that the two girls had, turned quiet as the topic of "Eunji" killed the mood.

"Anyways, let me tell you about this senior who showed me around today. She's really funny, I tried to hold in my laughter sometimes because her expressions is so big. Like really, it was like THIS." said Hayoung as she imitated the expression, causing Naeun to laugh again.

"And who was this senior?"

"She's Namjoo and really unnie, she-"

Once again, Hayoung managed to save the conversation by diverting the topic. The girl was smart and knew that talking about Eunji would just sound too depressing. She felt that it was her job, to save their relationship. After all, she was the one who introduced Taemin to Naeun.

 

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

 

On the other hand, Eunji found herself at a food stall, tucked in between a construction site that sold hot, steaming fishcakes in the middle of the cold weather. It was perfect for how she was feeling right now. The complicated feelings of loneliness and regret that continued to grow strongly the more she thought about that girl who was the cause of everything. Son Naeun. It was difficult to express her feelings, even to her own sister and the pink-cap girl wanted to avoid such topic at all cost, even if it means of avoiding Naeun herself. Eating away two, three sticks of fishcakes, Eunji stared at the dark sky while breathing out cold vapour caused by the weather. There were a lot of things on her mind and she wanted to let it sink in, just like that.

But as she looked back on the road, she saw someone familar waiting at the bus stop in front of the food stall. Her chubby yet adorable features as well as her height, it was no mistakening it. The stranger whom she had just met, Park Chorong was right there. It was all too coincidental and the girl couldn't help but to smile widely upon seeing her. Waving hard in hopes that she would see her, it failed.

"Omo, she must be so old that she's gotten blind." giggled Eunji to herself as she put the empty fishcake stick in , sneakily crossed the road from the other side and crept behind the bus stop where Chorong was standing obliviously. Within a count of three, Eunji suddenly moved in front of Chorong, surprising her with a "Peek-a-boo!". Her plan succeeded. Chorong almost screamed out loud in a dolphin-like tone before lightly hitting Eunji's shoulder.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Ah-" said Chorong realising that she just cursed, quickly covering .

"I saw you standing there from the other side. Going home from work already? Why not drop by for some fishcakes? The aunty who here sells some very, good, delicious stuff." said Eunji, taking out the fishcake stick from . The older girl was tempted, gulping her saliva down.

"I-I'm not hungry." said Chorong, turning her head away.

"I promise you, it's delicious. Come on, the bus runs until midnight. There's plenty of time!" said Eunji, grabbing Chorong's hold as she dragged her across the street and pulled her to the food stall.

"Ahjumma! Five more fishcake sticks please!" said Eunji with a bright smile. Elated with the amount of sticks in her hand, she handed one to Chorong. The older girl looked at her, finding it adorable that a girl would be so excited just by getting fishcakes.

"Eat it. It's delicious, I swear!"

"You sure?" said Chorong as she stared at her suspiciously.

"Aigoo, stop talking and start eating." said Eunji as she forcibly stuffed the fishcake stick into Chorong's mouth. Within just a bite, it was as if her tastebuds found something amazing. It was indeed a flavour that couldn't be described with words.

"It's delicious!" said Chorong as she snatched two more sticks away from Eunji's hand.

"Hey! I knew you'd like it!" said Eunji with a laugh.

"S-Shut up....that reminds me, I wanted to ask you something."

"Like what?" asked Eunji as she turned her attention to the girl, immediately halting her jokes as she listened with open ears.

"How did you even find my house address? The last I could remember was drinking and the moment I woke up, I was in bed."

"Ah, that? Well, it's because of what I do unnie." smiled Eunji.

"What do you work as?"

"I'm a taxi driver." answered Eunji.

 

 

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

 

 

 

 

Last night, Eunji was enjoying herself a drink after spending the whole day in the car, fetching customers here and there. It was quite exhausting driving the whole day but there were perks of being a taxi driver that was meeting customers. It was the best part that she liked about her job. As she drank, she quietly observed a couple who seemed to be in a bad relationship. She heard them loud and clear, already knowing what happened between the two of them. Indeed, Eunji thought to herself that perhaps, being in love wasn't the best idea. After all, that happened to her too. As she watched the man leave, she continued to watch Chorong who drank and drank her sorrows away. Even though she was a stranger, she was worried for her.

There was no way her body would be able to take so much alcohol in one go. Soon, she reached her limits as her head plopped to the table in a loud thud. Customers around looked at her in worry, whispering to each other, wondering whether to help or not. Eunji was caught in a dilemma, but she knew that it was the right thing to help. Before the store owner found out, the pink cap girl stood up from her table and walked to hers. Carefully, she tapped on her shoulder but there was no response.

"Excuse me, miss? Miss?" said Eunji as she tapped her hand and then, proceeded to look at her face. She was completely knocked out.

"Ah, crap. Ahjumma, I'll pay for her drinks!" said Eunji as she took out her own money and left it on the table. Then, she digged Chorong's pockets and found her wallet. Taking just one look at her identification card, she already knew where her house was. That was all she did. She was no criminal or a robber, she had no interest in taking her cash away. With a deep breath, Eunji placed Chorong's arm over her shoulder and soon, carried Chorong to her taxi that was parked nearby. Turning the car engine and taking one glance at the mirror, the stranger she had just picked up was still fast asleep, face still hot red and lying helpless at the seat behind.

"What do you think you're doing Eunji-ya? This is crazy." mumbled Eunji to herself as she drove to her house address as listed in the identification card. A lot of things were going on her mind and she wondered whether she was doing a crime. It almost felt like she was kidnapping someone. But she admited that she was probaby crazy. After all, she avoided Naeun and acted like she was a stranger just because she has a boyfriend. She was definitely not in her right mind and she didn't really care anymore.

Parking at a small alleyway, the girl seemed to live in a small, single room at an apartment block. Struggling to carry her up two flights of stairs, she searched and found her home, room 419. While still carrying her, the girl reached for Chorong's pockets again hoping to find a key. With success, she unlocked the door, removed her shoes and tresspassed into her house, quickly finding the bedroom with ease as she carefully, put her to bed. She couldn't believe it, she was inside a stranger's house, certainly breaking the law by trespassing. If she got sued, she would totally be in big trouble. With worries in her mind, the girl found a notebook on the desk, tore a piece of paper and wrote something for her to read when she wakes up the next morning. It was a brilliant idea that killed two birds with one stone. It was a fair deal after all, helping each other.

Ready to leave, Eunji walked back to the entrance but she couldn't help but to notice the neatness of the room. Just by one look, could tell the personality of one person and Eunji was confident that, the stranger she had just helped, was a good person. It gave her hopes that she would definitely call her back.

 

After all, her hope did come true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK] 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, yeah. That's what happened. Sorry." said Eunji with a nervous laugh, not sure what to expect after revealing her "crime" of entering her house without permission, sneaking into her pockets and even looking at her wallet. 

"Thank you Eunji-ya." said Chorong with a smile.

"Huh? Aren't you gonna like sue me or take me to a police station or something? I mean, I did all that against the law."

"What are you talking about? If you weren't there to help me, who knows what would have happened to me out there?"

"Absolutely not! In fact, I'm already thankful enough that you wanted to help me with my debts. But...I'm not sure how or what you have in plan."

"Ah, that's true. I mean, I'm not rich either. Actually, I'm not just a taxi driver. I do a lot of other odd-jobs, need to support my younger sister in university y'know."

"Oh, you have a younger sister?"

"She's not blood-related but she still is my sister after all. She's adopted and boy, she's so tall I wish I had her height, a gene that doesn't exist in my family." 

"It's okay, we're both short so that's fine."

"Because our height combined together equals to her height?" laughed Eunji.

"But then, that will make her a giraffe!" said Chorong with a laugh.

"Oh?! She does look like a giraffe sometimes!" said Eunji as the two began to engage into a normal conversation. Slowly, strangers who met yesterday were soon on their way, to become friends. But such a happy moment, was ruined in such a short span of time. A group of gangsters, or rather loansharks walked along the road in search of someone. It was far too obvious who they were looking for. Turning their attention to the fishcake stall, the men halted as they finally found their target. Park Chorong.

"So you're hiding here like that huh? How long are you going to be a mouse that keeps running around huh?" said one of the man in a very, angry, frustrated tone.

"I told you already that I will pay you next week. I get my salary by then." said Chorong, nervous and anxious in front of the men who were much bigger and taller than her.

"No excuses! Pay up !" yelled another man as he kicked one of the stools of the fishcake stall.

"Why can't you be patient? She already said she will pay you next week!" said Eunji defending Chorong, standing in front of her.

"It's all a lie. Move. Stay out of the way or we'll hit you too." threatened the man.

"Please, run Eunji-ya." whispered Chorong.

"Did you not forget our deal? We promised to settle the debts together!" whispered Eunji.

"What are the two of you chit-chatting over there? Huh?!" said another man as he banged his fist against the stall, causing the aunty to be scared and frightened by the whole situation.

"Stop it! The ahjumma has nothing to do with this!" said Eunji as she suddenly ed her arm and punched the man with her upper elbow, immediately incapacitating the man to the ground.

"You know how to fight?!" said Chorong surprised.

"Oops, forgot to tell you that I learnt boxing." smiled Eunji as she turned back to the men, dodged their attacks and punched them. It was then, Chorong suddenly joined in the fight, kicking one of the men.

"Oh? You know how to fight as well unnie?" said Eunji in surprised.

"I learnt Hapkido and I have a black belt. Can't let these skills go to waste." said Chorong with a smirk.

"Wonderful. You take the left, I'll take the right." 

"Got that." said Chorong as the two exhibited great teamwork, easily winning against the men who were twice their size. It was indeed an embarassment for big men like them to be defeated by two girls.

"Where in the world did they learn their skills from? It's so easy to see through." said Eunji as she looked down at the men, unfazed. It was then, the girl did not realise that one of the men managed to get up, took a metal rod that was lying on the floor and swung it hard against her head. Within one hit, Eunji had a complete blackout and fell straight to the ground.

"EUNJI-YA!" screamed Chorong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[END OF CHAPTER 2]

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Eunji who exposed her weak spot and Chorong who witnessed everything, what will happen now?! Plus, what could be the complicated relationship between Eunji and Naeun as well as Chorong and Bomi? Do share your thoughts about this chapter! Thank you for reading, subscribing and also upvoting! I will update as soon as I can. :)