Ch 2: Over Thinking

Unknown Feelings

Taeyeon's POV

"Hey Yuri! How have you been? I always wanted to get in contact with my favorite cousin but I lost your number." Tyler said all excited.

Hey Jesica is still looking. Shoud I go and introduce myself. No i should get out of here before I embarass myself infront of everyone. Just walk awa.....(cut off thought by Yuri).

"Hey Taeyeon. Sunny come and meet my cousin and his girlfriend." Yuri said all happy.

Damn it! I can still walk away. Sunny suddenly drags me with her. Wait Sunny don't drag me over there. Please. Stop. STOP!

" Hello my name is Sunny and this shy friend here is Taeyeon."

"Uhh...hmm... Hello? Nice to uhm meet you.." Nice going Taeyeon you sound all scared now.

Jessica suddenly let's go of Tyler and grabs my hand.

"Hello Im Jessica. I am Tyler's girfriend." Jessica said staring into my eyes.

Thump...thump... stop it heart she is going to hear you pounding really loud. Why am i getting all hot. Hmm it must be there weather. I should let go of her hand.

Beep! beeep! beeeeeepppp!! "Taeyeon! TAEYEON!! Lets go we need to pick up your siste." Taeyeon's screamed and everyone turned to look at her.

How embarrasing mom! Everyone is looking at me.

"I am coming mom let me just say good bye to my new friends." Taeyeon told her mom. "I apologize for my mom but i have to go before she makes an even bigger scene. It was nice meeting you." Taeyeon was shaking everyone's hand.

"Hm Taeyeon lets exchange numbers before you go." Sunny said.

At Taeyeon's Home

Everyone is eating and talking about their day. 

Why can't I take my mind off Jessica.Like why would she wink and stare at me.WHY!?!?! I should Text her after dinner.YES! I should. But what are we....

"Taeyeon. Taeyeon! Your mother is talking to you. Why aren't you replying to her?" Her Father said sternly.

" Oh i apologize mom. I just feel really. I guess school made me exhausted." I hope they buy my excuse.

"What?! It is the first day of school and you feel tired? From what? Hayeon said mockingly. 

"Just let your sister be. You know she has a had time talking to new people. I saw her with some people after school so she must've had a hard time already." 

"Hm! Whatever! and here we were trying to have family bonding time before we all get busy with school or work." Hayeon said annoyingly.

" Mom I think i'll just go to bed i already finished eating." I really don't feel like eating.

In Taeyeon's Room

I think she had something in her eye and it looked like she winked and she smiled because found it funny. But who would laugh at that. That is actually painful. But was she flriting? No way she has a boyfriend that looks all cool. hmm whatever ugh!!! stop it Taeyeon! She just wants to be friends.

Bzzz bzzz...

From:Sunny

Hey Taeyeon. I am glad to meet you. Hope we can become great friends and have an awesome year. ;)

To:Sunny 

Hey Sunny! I think we'll become great friends and have a good year. See you tomorrow. Good Night. :)

From: Sunny Haha good to hear that and btw why are you saying good night? it is barely 8:30. Are you sleeping early to wake up early? are you an early bird?

To: Sunny

Hehe i guess i am. Laters.

I think i'll just play games on my phone until i get sleepy.

Bzzz bzzz. 

From: Jessica

Oh Hello Taeyeon i wanted to say it was nice meeting you and hope we can be eally great friends and get to know each other more. I have a feeling we are going to be great friends.

Oh my gosh!! Jessica texted me first. i didn't think she would message me first. How can i forget to text her first. Damn what should i say? 

To: Jessica

Hello Jessica. I hope we can be great friends and please take care of me in the future. Hope we get along well.

From: Jessica 

Oh I know we will Taeyeon. Well i just wanted to text you this so good night. See you tomorrow.

To: Jessica

Good night Jessica See you tomorrow :)

Well i guess i'll go to sleep. I hope tomorrow is a good day. 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if i took long to post this. I was Planning to update every week on wednesday but i decided to rewrite this chapter because it was more boring than this. I am sorry if it is boring. after this chapter i am planning to go a bit faster between Taeyeon and Jessica. Haha Just hang on in there. please subscribe to my story. I'll feel more excited about writing this and maybe i'll do a  double update hehe. see you guys next week.