Ch 4: Falling For You Hard

Unknown Feelings

It has been 3 weeks and Taeyeon has been getting a lot closer to her friends specially with Jessica. But Taeyeon's feelings for Jessica seemed to be growing more than just friends. Jessica has been going toTaeyeon's house and got to know all her family. Taeyeon's mom had a bad feeling about Jessica and had told Taeyeon about it but she just ignored it.

Taeyeon's POV

 Jessica, why are you always on my mind. i can't seem to think of anything else. Why am i falling for you? You're always with Yuri's cousin. I don't even know his name. What was it again Taylor? like Taylor Swift? well whatever. 

Taeyeon rises from bed. It is a weekend and the girls wanted to go to the park today and ride bikes.

Ring Ring Ring

" Hello?"

"Oh Sunny, at what time are we meeting at the park?"

" At four? Ok well i'll meet you guys over there."

Gosh it is already 3:37 i should change into something more comfortable. But i have to look nice for Jessica. Nah i'll just wear my black skinny jeans since i never really do sports. I'll wear a simple white t-shirt and my black sweater. I guess i'll take my shades and my snapback because the sun is out but the wind is cool outside.

While Taeyeon and Sunny were the first ones they started talking.

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes?"

" Are you by any chance interested in Jessica?" Sunny asked raising her eyebrow.

"Huh? Well yeah if not i wouldn't stay friends with her." Taeyeon answered nervous.

" I mean not as friends but like.... You find her attractive and makes your heart flutter?" 

" I guess there is no point in hiding things from the sharp Lee Sunkyu huh. Yes I guess i do but she keeps clinging onto me and makes things worst. I know it's wrong but she confuses me more." Taeyeon said in a sad tone.

"Hey there is nothing wrong in liking her. She is the one doing you wrong. I think you should put some distance between her and you. She should know what she is doing and i can see through her." Sunny said a bit angry.

"You are the second person that tells me that. My mom also told me she had a bad feeling about Jessica." 

" You know moms are always right Taeyeon."

" Can we just talk about something else right now. I don't want to think about her right now." Taeyeon said blankly.

Meanwhile Yuri and Jessica

Yuri's POV

"Hey Jessica can i ask you something personal?"

" What is it Yuri? You know you can ask me whatever you want."

" Well this is about Taeyeon. Are you playing with her feelings?"

"What do you mean?"

"I dont know if you can notice but the way she looks at you is way different than the way she see Sunny and I."

"Well yeah because me and Tae are bestfriends." Jessica said cheerfully and skipped away.

What in the world are you actually doing Jessica. What's going to happen between Taeyeon her and my cousin. She better not hurt any of them.

Finally everyone is together at the park.

Taeyeon's POV

Wow Jessica looks really pretty in that one piece. Is she riding her bike wearing that dress?

"Hello Tae and Sunny!" said Jessica all cherfull.

" So what should we do first?" Asked Sunny.

"well i am pretty hungry since i did not eat anything before coming here." Said Yuri.

"Well we should sit under that tree over there so the sun won't hit us right in our faces." Taeyeon said

"Tae you're wearing sunglasses and a cap what do you mean us haha" Jessica laughed 

"That's true Taeyeon come here." Sunny suddenly goes and back hug Taeyeon and tries to take her sunglasses off.

Jessica stops laughing and starts walking to the tree where they are going to sit.

"Hey Taeyeon i think she got jealous." whispered Sunny to Taeyeon.

"Just get off Sunny" Taeyeon said.

Sunny dragged Taeyeon and made Taeyeon sit next to her but Jessica sat infront of Taeyeon.

Jessica decided to open her legs a bit while her dress was moving a bit up.Taeyeon stared at Jessica's thighs. Jessica noticed and smiled. Sunny suddenly shoves a sandwich into Taeyeon's mouth.

"! Sunny you scared the living crap out of me." Taeyeon said while breathing heavy.

"Haha sorry Taeyeon. Here let me clean your face since now you have crumbs on your face."

Taeyeon stared at Sunny weirdly. Sunny Just winked at her.

Is Sunny trying to make Jessica Jealous? Why? Damn it whatever.

Suddenly Yuri gets a phone call.

"Yes mom im on my way don't worry."

"Sorry girls but i have to leave because my father got into a small accident." Yuri said all worried.

"Jessica are you staying are you coming along?"

" Oh didn't I tell you. I am going to stay over at Tae's place today."

Taeyeon just widen her eyes.

"Uh yeah i guess she is." Taeyeon said.

"Alright i guess we can come next time with Yuri. It wouldn't be nice without any of us being here lets just go home." Sunny said.

"Tae let's go home. but first let me drop off my bike at home come with me."

"Alright bye Sunny see you next time."

When they dropped Jessica's bike at home Jessica decided to go with Taeyeon on her bike. Taeyeon had brough her brother's bike which had pegs in the back so someone else can stand there if needed.

"Hey Taeyeon are you sure you can ride the bike while im on top?"

"Yeah don't worry about it. Just hang on tight."

When Taeyeon stands to peddal on the bike Jessica decided to back hug her. When they were a block away from Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon suddenly got nervous because she thought how Jessica's chest was pressing on her back. This made Taeyeon loose balence and fall. Taeyeon fell on top of Jessica. Her arm was pressing on Jessica's s.

"Oh Im so sorry i guess i got too excited on being close to my house." Taeyeon said nervously 

Both of them sat up and their faces a bit to close. Jessica was kinda leaning in towards Taeyeon.

"silly it's ok i guess i was to heavy for you." Jessica said.

Then Jessica blows on Taeyeon's face.

" You had some dirt and grass on your face. hehe come on Tae lets go and get changed. We got dirty because we fell on freshly cut grass." Jessica pulled Taeyeon up.

" Oh thanks" Taeyeon said while blushing a bit.

Oh god this is going to be a long night. Please help me lord. Jessica is gonna end up killing me.

 

 

A/N

Sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I will write a better one next week. Thanks for reading and do let me know if the chapters are a bit short. 

P.S. Did ya'll see Taeyeon's new MV. GOD She killed me!! Too much hotness. Haha a lot of people are saying that that's 50 shade's of Taeyeon. Have ya'll preodered her album?