Ch 5: Sleep over

Unknown Feelings

"Jessica you can go shower first i'll tell my parents that you'll be staying over tonight." Taeyeon told Jessica

"OK, Thanks Tae. Why don't i just wait for you so we can shower together?" Jessica asked in a teasing tone.

Taeyeon blushes and runs away from Jessica.

"Haha Taeyeon im just kidding." Jessica semi screamed.

Taeyeon's POV
Omg why would she say that? I've been blushing too much around her. I think she'll notice that i like her.

" Mom, Jessica is going to spend the night here. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes Taeyeon its ok. Do you want me to cook or bake you something simple for you and Jessica?"

"Hmm maybe i'll go with Jessica to the store to buy some munchies. Thanks tho."

"You have to watch out for what you eat. I don't want my baby to get sick."

"Ok mom! Geez i'll be in my room if anything."

Back in Taeyeon's room

" Hey Jessi... oh god Jessica please wear your shirt!!!"

"Oh hey Tae i thought you were still going to talk with your mom downstairs."

" So You decided to be shirtless in my room?"

"Chill! Tae I just forgot my shirt in my bag." Jessica Finally puts her shirt on.

Wow her s are pretty big! and Her bra was red. Damn you erted mind stop beign dirty.

Jessica's POV

Hehe such a cutie! I know she's probably thinking of my chest! should i keep on teasing her?

"Hmm Taeyeon what should we do?" Jessica goes to Taeyeon and puts her arm around her shoulder.

" I don't know. You just came over to my place without telling me so i couldn't make any plans. heh."

" Don't you have any movies or something we can watch? or play some of your video games." 

" Well i have Harry Potter movies, Minions, The Ring,Twilight movies, Jeepers Creepers and some others just look there under the tv i have the box of movies."

"Omg let's watch all the twilight movies Tae!!!!" Jessica screams and holds Taeyeon's shoulders tightly.

Omg maybe I can tease Tae when the romantic parts come out. She's so cute when i mess around with her hehe.

"Uhmm ok Jessica you can put the movie on while i'll go bring some munchies for us or should we go buy some at the store?"

" No just get whatever you have here. if we run out we can just go bring more after we finish this movie."

" Oh ok cool then."

"Tae you kind of remind me of Edward for some reason." Jessica randomly said while watching twilight.

"Huh? Why?" Taeyeon said surprised .

"I don't know. Hmm maybe because he is cool, pale, serious and seems kind of shy with Bella. Just like you with me sometimes."

" Haha i guess if you say so Jessica." 

After a while of watching twiligh during the fighting scene.

Jessica was grabbing Taeyeon's hand and she didn't know notice.Taeyeon couldn't concentrate on the movie since her heart was beating like crazy. Jessica's grip kept on getting stronger and Taeyeon's body was getting hotter.

Taeyeon's POV

Oh man! Jessica you're just holding my hand and your making my poor heart flutter for you and making my body feel hot. Oh this is tempting me to make a move but i know you're just doing this because this part of the movie is pretty intense (now its on the scene where Edward is the venom out of Bella).

"Oh! Taeyeon im so sorry i was gripping on your hand haha i left it all sweaty. It's just that these scenes were pretty intense." Jessica said all smiley.

" Haha its ok don't worry. I didn't know i was so into the movie too."

"Tae after the movie we should just lay down and go to sleep im pretty tired." 

"Ok let me bring extra blankets so i can sleep on the floor and you can take the bed" If i sleep with her, I don't think i'll be able to sleep.

Jessica grabs Taeyeon by the arm and pulls her into bed.

"Tae!!! You're sleeping with me. What is the point of a sleep over if we are not sleeping with each other to have a girls talk."

"Oh ok. I'm sorry it's because the last time i had a sleep over was in grade school."

Now Taeyeon and Jessica ae laying in bed.

"So Taeyeon tell me more about yourself. We've been pretty close but I actually don't know much about you."

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Hmmm ok have you ever been in a relationship? I bet you have since you're cute and all."

" Actually no when i started middle school i kinda neglated everyone.I've never had feelings for anyone,"

"Oh wow that is pretty weird. I seriously thought you would've." 

"What about you Jessica, how many relationships have you been in? Well i guess last year i had two but i really don't count them since i really didn't like the guys but then i found Tyler and i felt a really good connection with him. I feel something strong towards him. Even if we argue a lot but that just makes relationships mores stronger don't you think? I feel like i really love him a lot."

" To be honest i don't know anything about relationships but i think fighting too much is not good."

" I guess but you'll see what im talking about when you get yourself into a relationship."

" Yeah i guess. Hey i think we should go to sleep already. I am pretty tired already."

:"Sure thing we'll talk more about each other later i guess it is pretty late."

10 minutes later 

Ugh! i can't sleep! I guess I really feel uncomfortable being next to her. Or maybe i just feel down because she has those strong feelings for him. I will never have a chance with her. ugh what am i thinking i never had a chance with her to begin with. She is in  relationship and she is a girl. I am just dumb.

Taeyeon stands up to go to the bathroom. 

What? Am i crying? i guess all that made me more emotional since she let her feelings out.

*Sniff sniff*

"I'm pretty stupid aren't i? I shouldn't have been friends with her to begin with." Taeyen grabs a towel and dries her face harshly. 

Jessica's POV

HUh where's Taeyeon? Is she in the restroom? Is she crying and talking to herself? maybe she just had a bad dream. I have to sleep and not waste my precious sleeping time.