Ch 3: Following

Unknown Feelings

Chapter 3

Early in the morning

"Wow! Why am i awake at 6 am. Hmm I guess i can get ready already." Taeyeon said to her self.

"Mom! I am already leaving for school!" 

"Ok but isn't it too early?"

"eh i guess but since im ready i can just take my time."

"Ok hun but becareful"

"Thanks mom. See you after school. Love you."

I am pretty bored i guess i should listen to music while I walk to school. Hmm what should I listen too? I shall just out my music on shuffle.

You belong with me by Taylor Swift comes out. 

As i was moving my head side to side, I felt someone jump on my back.

"Taeyeon! Hey good morning. I guess you were being foreal about being an early bird haha"

" Hey Sunny you scared the crap out of me! hehe"

"What are you listening to? mind if i listen to music with you?"

"Ha sure go ahead. Here take this earphone."

"Nice listening to Taylor Swift huh?"

"yeah but don't laugh because i listen to different types of music and i put my ipon on shuffle."

"I am not judgging."

"good"

A couple of minutes laters Hey Ya! by outkast comes out.

Sunny and Taeyeon are singing together. 

"Lend me some sugar, i am your neighbor, shake it shake shake it"

Meanwhile Yuri and Jessica stare at the shorties.

"What dorks! i can't believe I have class with them." Yuri said jokingly.

" Hey at least you won't be bored with them. I think i should change to your class. I don't know no one and you all seem fun."Jessica smirked.

" Haha you're a weirdo. No wonder you're dating my cousin."

"Hey Sunny! Hey Tae!"

"Oh hey!" Sunny and Taeyeon said at the same time.

" You girls. I want to be in the same class as ya'll i think i can go change right now. we have like 45 minutes before class starts."

"Jessica class starts in 15 minutes what the hell are you talking about?" Yuri said.

" Well whatever i am going to change it right now. Bye see you in class."

"Guys can she even do that?" said Taeyeon.

" I don't know lets find out later."

In class

"Hey girls! told you i can change my class."

"Well just joing us in out group here. Sit in front of Taeyeon." Sunny pointed at the sit infront of Taeyeon.

"ok cool thanks."

"Hey Taeyeon so how old are you? you look so young? Are you 11?'

"Hehe no. I am 13." Taeyeon felt a bit mad but she can't get mad at Jessica.

"Wow! we're the same age hehe."

"um excuse me Jessica I am going to the restroom."

"Oh can i come along, only if you're ok with it." Jessica pleaded

" Uhh... sure. Why not."

They both stood up and Jessica linked her arms with Taeyeon.

Why is she doing this. Shhh heart! Not again! Ahh im feeling hot. Where is that goddamn restroom! 

"Uh Taeyeon? Do you even know where the restrooms are?"

" No..."

" Hahahahaha!"

" look i Think they are there. Can you wait outside?"

"why?"

" Because.... uhm... I don't want you to hear me peeing."

" HAHAHA Tae You're funny let's go."

Ugh! what if I pee for a really long time and she thinks im taking for ever. or what if i need to do poop and fart loudly! oh good!

Don't worry Taeyeon i also have to use the restroom."

"Ah ok. Well let's just go."

In the restrooms

Jessica and Taeyeon are next to each other since there is 3 cubicles and the last one does not have toilet paper.

"Hey Taeyeon did you already have your period this month?"

"uh why do you wanna know?"

" Just making some restroom talk."

"Ok? well i got my period last week. Yesterday was my last day."

"Oh cool."

After they finished going to the restroom Taeyeon and Jessica go back to class. When they walked in Sunny and Yuri gave a weird look at them,

" You guys seem closer now?" Yuri asked.

" Yeah. What's up with you two linking arms?"

" I just can't stand Taeyeon's cute face. She is like a child. Makes me want to take care of her. hehe."

Lunch time

"Hey Tae come with me to buy food from the cafeteria. I'll buy you whatever you want." Jessica Pulled on Taeyeon's arm.

"Wow she said she wanted to change her class to be with us but look at Jessica clinging on to Taeyeon." Yuri crossed her arms while shaking her head.

"Hah maybe Jessica is having a lil girl crush on Taeyeon." 

"What?! NO WAY! She is dating my cousing. I think she is straight."

"I don't know but Taeyeon is quite handsome and cute at the same time don't you think she can make anyone a bit bi curious?"

"Hmm whatever lets just go buy our food and follow them."

"Ay don't be Jealous. you're handsom too but you're darked skinned." With that Sunny started running towards Taeyeon and jessica 

Jessica sat next to Taeyeon and Sunny infront of Jessica while Yuri sat infront of Taeyeon.

"Tae open up. I'll give you some of my Pizza."

I really want to but i do not want these two people to suspect on my crush for her. Wait! Did i say crush? Do i like her?  She is cute but she is so clingy.

Suddenly Jessica shoved her pizza to Taeyeon's mouth.

"Wow Jessica you caught me off gaurd. I was gonna declined."

"But you looked like you wanted it. You kept staring at it"

" Ok i guess thanks anways."

Suddenly Jessica puts her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

" I am going to take a quick nap tae if you don't mind and stop shaking your leg."

"Uhm ok"

Back to class.

Now Jessica was holding hands with Taeyeon. Taeyeon was going crazy. Her heart was beating all day because jessica was folling her and being clingy. Not that she minded or anything. But she is feeling tired of feeling nervous all the time.

"Ok class i want you guys to write a journal about things that you like. make it half a page or more. I just want to get to know you all." The teacher said.

While writing her journal Taeyeon got pretty worried because she thought she was misspelling Lasagna.

"Girls.... uhm... is this how you spell lasagna?"

They all stare at each other. Suddenly they all laugh at her.

" God Taeyeon yes that's correct why are you bothering asking?"

" uhm its because when you say lasagna it sounds like there's this mexican n with the squgley line( A/N: Taeyeon is talking about this ñ)."

Everyone laughs again at her.

" Ok i get it guys. geez at least im done with my journal while you all are laughing."

Taeyeon stood up and turned in her journal.

"Oh Taeyeon, You're done? In that case you can leave already. There is only 10 minutes till the bell."

The whole class turned and widened their eyes and started writing there journal quietlt. As Taeyeon was leaving, Jessica called Taeyeon.

" Hey Tae wait for me."

Taeyeon's face got super red because she thought that nickname was embarrassing. 

"Come on Tae im done!"

" Wait miss Jessica. You forgot to put today's date on your paper."

"Ugh. Just do it yourself."

Everyone just stared in awe at Jessica.

" Jessica i think you should just go put the date. Do not be rude to an adult."

" Fine! Just cause you told me Tae."

 

 

 

A/N Hello reader idk if this chapter i ok. I wrote it while im sick. hehe i got food poisoning. It is pretty bad but still  wrote this chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments and subscribe please. It makes me happy when i see a new subscriber and makes me want to write more.

P.S. Did ya'll see Taeyeon's teaser for I Got Love? doesn't she look like a vampire? I can't  wait for her full album. BTW who is your SNSD bias let me know i also want to get to know you all.