Ch 1: New Start

Unknown Feelings

Taeyeon's POV

" Taeyeon would you wake up it's already 7:30! You're going to be late for your first day of 8th grade." Taeyeon's mom screamed from the kitchen.

"Okay Mom!!! I was already getting ready!!"

In school

All the desk are in groups of four and I don't know anyone. I guess I should just sit alone. Oh no all those weird girls are staring at me. I'll just ignore them.

"Hey you're Taeyeon right? we had class back in 6th grade but never even talked ?" 

 "Oh are you Sunny?" Hmm why is she talking to me she never talked to me before and she is hated by a lot of girls but loved by guys because of her cute attitude.

"Haha yes that's me can I sit with you?" Sunny smiled all happily.  

" sure I'm down for that. I guess I can atleast get to know someone from this class." I guess it is better than being alone right?

"Great thanks!!" Sunny said cheerfully. 

I thought maybe if I got to hang out with sunny i can get to meet people even if she is disliked by many girls. I always had trouble keeping friends since they just forget about me. I think it is because i never opened up to them. Maybe this year will be different.

Suddenly Sunny screams "Ahhh! Omg Yul you're in this class with me!!" 

Oh great I guess I'm gonna get ditched. Oh no! here comes Yuri. She's pretty popular with everyone.

" Uhm hello Taeyeon? I'm Yuri. Do you mind if I sit next to you?" Why is she asking me. Just sit down! 

"you don't have to ask me." I smiled. Hopefully it doesn't look fake. 

The three of us just stared at each other because we never talked to each other. 

"Okay class hello my name is Choi Sooyoung. But y'all get to call me ms.Choi since I'm your teacher and you all are my students."

Oh great this teacher is tall! I feel short as hell! No no! I hate this. Wait? What is that on her face? Is it blood? 

"Ms. Choi I do t mean to sound rude but you have a red stain in your cheek." Sunny tried hard not to laugh

"Ah yes I guess driving and eating is not a good idea. Hehe sorry about that"  ms. Choi her finger.

What! That's just gross! Ugh I can't even.... no! Well at least she's not a germ freak. 

As the day pass by, I became really comfortable with Sunny and especially Yuri. Yuri and I have a lot in common. I guess this year won't be as bad.

So after school Sunny, Yuri and me decided to check out the clubs after school.

First we went to the sports clubs but none of them caught our attention. Actually Yuri was quite interested in the swimming team. Then we decided to check out the musical clubs. I was always interested in music like I can sing but I'm not confident in myself. At the end we check out some other boring clubs that not a lot of people knew existed. Sunny was actually interested in the cooking club. I guess all of us found what we want.

After we finished we decided to go to the pick up area so our parents can pick us up. As I was looking around I notice someone with beautiful long blonde hair that shines with the suns rays. She was sitting on the side walk. I guess she's waiting for her parents. 

 

"Omg!! Tyler you're finally here!!" The blonde girl screamed really high pitched everyone turned! That Tyler guy picked up the blonde girl and skinned her like in the movies.

 

"Jessica babe I missed you so much!" That type guy says it all cheerfully. 

 

"Oh hey Tyler! dude!! How you been! Long time no see cousin!" Yuri randomly starts walking towards them.

 

Wth! Is that her boyfriend? Oh no Jessica turned and noticed I was staring at her. Did... she... She just winked at me! Wth?!?!?