Chapter 7: Project Hyukfany!

You are the only one for me

Donghae and Jessica finally arrives at the theater where the musical FAME was showing.

Jessica: Oppa!I'll go find Fany and the other unnies now!See you later!:)

Donghae:Yeah!Take care my princess!I'll miss ya!*Hugs sica and kisses her forehead*

Jessica:Yah. Chinja!!Making me feel hot and embarrassed all the time...what if we are seen...Babo...*hits donghae lightly on the chest*

 

Donghae laughs at Sica's cuteness and they finally parted.

 

Donghae walks to the dressing room backstage and finally found Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: Hey! Everything alright??

Donghae: Yeah I'm utterly thankful. Thanks for your concern Hyukkie!You're the best!T_T 

Eunhyuk: Glad you know!!HAHA You were looking like a walking dead before, I was scared you wouldn't even make it alive here!Hahh *Donghae smiles looking down thinking about his silliness from before* Anyways, I'm so so soooo nervous right now! Need to take deep breaths! *breathes in and out*

Donghae: Don't woryy! I've already liased with the rest and sica! Nothing should go wrong. Just do your best for the musical and we'll wait for you at the rooftop after the musical with Fany!;) 

Eunhyuk: Thanks bro.*Hears people calling for him*. Hey can't talk to you.I gotta go prepare now! Wish me Luck!

Donghae: All the best brother!!*pats him on shoulder*

 

A few hours later...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The performers put up a great rendition of FAME,showcasing their talents and earning great cheers from fans. It was time for the curtain call and everyone who were involved in the show went up onto the stage.

Tiffany was walking onstage when thoughts came to her mind.

Tiffany: WOWWW Feels so great to be on stage with so many great artistes!Everyone sang with such soulful hearts today!! My fans,really love them!SONE gamsahamnida!!^_^ Love you all for coming all the way here to support me!!~I'm really touched:')

Looks in the direction of all the actors and spots Eunhyuk.

Tiffany: And Eunhyuk-shii!He's so charming...but why do I feel this weird tingling sensation whenever I dance with him in the musical...*Recalls Rehearsal*

Tiffany: And I get a sense of security when he holds onto me...Hmm.Could it be that I..NONONONO!It can't be...but... *Face turning red*

Tiffany: His eyes when he concentrate...I can't even look at them...Kyahh this was an embarrasing moment cause our faces were so near...>///<

Tiffany: And his actions just make me smile and laugh. Seeing him always makes me so happy ^-^

Tiffany: But even if I do feel something for him now...We can't get together right??Besides I heard form the girls that he seems to have someone he already likes. Sica seems to know who it is too. Sighh.Guess There's no chance for me now...*Looks down*

Emcee: And lastly, our very pretty and charismatic Cameron Diaz or TIFANNY HWANG of So Nyuh Shi Dae! 

Tiffany looks up in surprise that her name was called because she was so deep in thought. She finally realised the situation and smiled brightly and bowed towards the audience to thank them.

Emcee: Everyone let's give a round of applause again to all the performers!We hope you enjoyed the show. Goodnight!

After all the audience left, the performers all hugged and thanked each other for the great show they've put on. Eunhyuk also approached Tifaany and gave her a light hug.

 

BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP.

Tiffany: Ahhh Why is my heart beating like crazy now??!!

Eunhyuk: Ahhh Why is my heart beatinglike crazy now??!!

Both of them stayed still for 3 secs. And they abruptly ended the hug from the embarrassment.

Tiffany: Err I'm,I'm going to the toilet.

Eunhyuk: I'm going there as well.

Tiffany: Oh!Oh,I think...I'll make a trip to the dressing room first.Yes,the girls must be waiting backstage by now.Bye,Eunhyuk-shii!See you!

Eunhyuk: Oh,okay.Sure,See you.

Both of them nervously walked off in different directions while avoiding eye contact all the while.

 

Eunhyuk quickedned his footsteps and called Donghae on his iPhone.

Eunhyuk: Hae!Are you all ready with the flowers and balloons?!I'm!I'm going to confess to her in the next 5 min!

Donghae(from the other end of the phone): Neh!Neh!We're all ready!Tiffany will find no one in the dressing room when she reaches so you'll just bring her from there to the rooftop.See you!

Eunhyuk: Neh,Arrasseo.

 

Eunhyuk secretly followed behind Tiffany while all the crew members are leaving.

Tiffany(to other actors): Byebye guys!See you all during next week's practice! Goodnight!

She approaches her dressing room and finds that the lights are off.

Tiffany: ehh?This is weird.Where are the gir-

Eunhyuk puts his hands over her eyes from the back.

Tiffany: Uwahhh!!Who are youuuuuuu!!!You ert!*Struggles and hits Eunhyuk's eyes*

Eunhyuk yelped in pain from being hit.

Eunhyuk: Ahhhhh!Fany ah!It's me...Ahhh*covers the eye as if in great pain*

Tiffany: OMO!Eunhyuk-shii!It's you!!I'm so sorry!I didn't know you were behind me!!I'm so so sorry! I can't do anythign right.I've even hit you in the eye now..I...*starts tearing*

Eunhyuk: Ahh,Babo yah!Why are you crying!Don't cry. It breaks my heart to see you crying because of me.*Grabs Fany by her arm and pulls her into a tight embrace* 

Tiffany's eyes became wide open and she stopped crying. Instead, she could not hide the joy in her heart and smiled. She could hear the heartbeat of Eunhyuk and it was an amazing sound.

Eunhyuk: Fany-ah, I wish you could stop calling me "Eunhyuk-shii" and just call me- Oppa. I like you.

Tiffany: Wae- This is so..so sudden. 

Eunhyuk: No.I've liked you since many years ago,but I've never had the courage to tell you all these years... I just hope you'll know my feelings for you. This is just my expression of feelings. No pressure on you fi you don't like me in that way...

Tiffany: A-aniyo!!O-oppa...I like you too...My career has really drained out the life in me and I've always wanted to have a boyfriend who would be able to stay by my side and take care of me while I confide in him my problems and he'll gladly lend me his listening ears or shoulders to lean on. I started thinking about it when you treated me with such care and concern during this period of time. I never thought of you as a potential partner until we became closer due to the musical and now I...I think I've fallen for you.

Eunhyuk had a huge smile hung across his face.He tightened the embrace between the both of them.

Eunhyuk: Let's stay like this for a while.

Tiffany: Arraseo.*Smiles*

 

Eunhyuk continues bringing Fany up to the rooftop and she could not believe her eyes. There was a table with candles, roses, red wine and food. The perfect candlelight dinner date she dreamed of having. She was in awe and kept looking at the table.

Eunhyuk appeared beside her with a bouquet of roses.

Eunhyuk: Fany, would you be my...girlfriend?

Tiffany's mouth half opens in surprise and tears began welling up in her eyes. She could not say a word about how touched she was to get someone so special to prepare such a great and romantic event for her. She jsut nodded her head twice and smiled. Eunhyuk went forward and hugged her.

Eunhyuk: Fany-ah,you were really so touched that you're crying now??Silly girl.

Tiffany: Neh...I've never been treated so well by a guy before. Eunhyuk oppa,you are so good to me. I'll cherish our love greatly. Gomawo...

Eunhyuk:*smiles* Anything you say,as long as you're happy. I'm feeling so happy now!Let's eat the food before its turns cold!!

 

At this moment, all of the Suju and SNSD members jumped out from their hiding places.

Suju and SNSD: Congrats!!!!

Eunhyuk: WOAHHH!You guys were sooo quiet I thought you all left!

Suju: whoooo~

Donghae: YAYYY!!Success!You're hugging Fany now! (To fany)Fany-ah,You've really accepted him ehh??Think carefully!HAHA

Eunhyuk shoots him a death stare. 

Eunhyuk: Yahh Lee Donghae!Stop trying to break us up after helping us get together. *fakes annoyed look at him*

Tiffany: HAHAH!Oppa!i really like Eunhyuk oppa^^ HEHE!After we got closer during this period,I've realised that he's such a caring and thoughtful person so..I've given my heart to him.

Donghae: woahhh so profound!!HAHA anyways We won't disturb you guys anymore!Guys, let's leave the two of them alone for now!Let's go have dinner together,my treat!

Leeteuk: Yes,yes,treat fany well okay,Hyukkie!!

Ryeowook: Give her good food!

Siwon: Buy her good stuff!

Eunhyuk: AHHH Arrasseo arrasseo!See you all back at the dorm later!!*signals them to leave quickly with death stares*

Jessica: Fany-ah!Have fun and don't come back too early tonight!I'm okay with sleeping alone!:P

Sunny: Fany-ah!Show him your eye smile charms!

Taeyeon: *acts angry* Why are you cheating on me??!!Hmphh.*Gets pushed out by Sooyoung and Seohyun and they laugh while waving goodbye to tiffany*

Hyoyeon: Fany-ah!Restrain!I'm watching you>:)

Tiffany: Arrasseo!!*Laughs*Ahh these girls...Chinja.*smiles*

 

Tiffany and Eunhyuk enjoyed the rest of their candlelit dinner under the nightsky. Their first date together. Thanks to friendship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOWWW such a long long update!!Hahaha sorry guys!I havent been updating for almost a year??! Because school was really busy:/ but anws, I really hope you all like this little chapter that focused more on the relationship between fany and hyukkie^_^ I basically really like this pair too!Heheh Will try to update another chp with haesica soon!Thanks for your support guys!^_^ Cheers!Happy 2013!!  (17 jan 2013)