Chapter 5: First Kiss!

You are the only one for me

A few days later at SNSD dorm and fews days before Tiffany's musical showcase...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BEEP BEEP you have a message!~*

Jessica picked up her phone on the bedside table.It was a message from her pabo fishy prince and a smile could be seen on her face almost immediately even though she was awakened by the message abruptly.

To: Jessica

Good morning my honey princess~I miss you so much!I'm really sad I haven't been able to see you these few days due to our conflicitng schedules.I miss you so much I could die TT.TT really..anyways,let's go out today and have some fun!!since both you and me are free today,let's have a date my pretty sica^^and btw I need your help in something really important to hyukkie.no details for you as yet because I wanna tell you more about it personally,face to face.kekeke.okay I'll pick you up in an hour alright??love you my honey<3

From: Donghae

Jessica couldnt stop smiling and it seems like her cheekbones were flying to the sky soon.'aigoo chinja.this pabo fishy.so mushy in the early morning.oh wells, guess you've got me hooked on you pabo-yah!'Jessica thought to herself as she walked over to her wardrobe and chose her outfit for the day for a comfortable date with donghae.'Come to think of it...hmmm...it's actually my official first date with donghae oppa!^^wohooo.so happy we're going smoothly now~The last unofficial date to the supermarket was really fun and I hope we'll have even more fun as an official couple today.'As usual, the stylish Jessica dressed in a casual t-shirt,jacket and jeans plus shades(to evade reporters) and she looked really chic and cool.
 
Donghae picked her up and drove to a cafe in a more quiet part of Seoul. Super junior members usually go there to chill out in small groups as there are usually not much customers in the cafe and the waiters know them really well.He had explained that Hyukkie had fallen in love with Tiffany since they started practicing for their musical together was planning a confession to Fany on their first musical showcase and Jessica was really shocked when she heard what donghae said.Donghae was parking his car.
 
Jessica: WHAT???Are you serious??!(in eng)OMOOOO.I have no idea eunhyuk oppa felt this way towards fany..This is gonna be fun!keke!
 
Donghae: Yeah!But we really need your help in stalling for time for Tiffany to not go back to your dorm so fast because we need some time to set up the stuffs.SO we need your help princess to put on an act for us;)
 
Jessica: yeah sure!!Just that fany has not been in a relationship for a long period of time(it was before they were even trainees)and I'm not really sure how she would face this confession. However, the good point is...I think Eunhyuk oppa is her ideal kind of guy!She told us her ideal type are guys who can make her laugh and are serious and talented in an area.And eunhyuk fits the bill perfectly.Humorous and super talented in dancing!:)
 
Donghae:Ohhh that's great.Which means he stands a high chance!oh yeah Let's go in sica!hyukkie is waiting for us inside:)
 
Eunhyuk was sitting at one of the tables,sipping his cup of latte while looking out at the street.He saw Haesica walking in and signaled them to come over to his table.
 
Eunhyuk: Annyeong Jessica!So hae have told you about me ehh?ahh chinja..it's embarrassing.(covers face as it reddens)
 
Jessica: haha!eunhyuk oppa!it's okay!And besides I think you might have a high chance of winning her heart because you are her ideal kind of guy.
 
Eunhyuk: omo!chinja?!wohoo!(punches fist in the air as a sign of victory)
 
Donghae: aigoo!calm down hyuk!don't let the others hear us even though there aren't many customers here.See,jungmin is signaling us to keep our volume down.(note: jungmin is a waiter in the cafe)
 
Jessica giggled at eunhyuk's reactions and how her boyfriend was like a mother trying to keep her son in place.Eunhyuk and Donghae then explained the plan that they have thought of in order to melt Tiffany's heart and make her eunhyuk's girl xD
 
Eunhyuk: phew.I've finally reached this day.A few days later is D-day haesica!Let's work this out together and please give me and tiffany your blessings!
 
Donghae and jessica: Neh!IFighting!!!
 

As eunhyuk and the couple parted ways after their 'emergency meeting' at the cafe, Jessica was thinking if they were going back just like that."Pabo fishy...aren't you gonna bring me anywhere after this??Today is our official first date you know??>< even though it's cute we can help eunhyuk oppa and fany get together but I wanna share some time with you too.."*Bump*

Jessica bumped into Donghae without even knowing that he was standing right in front of him and he had both of his hands at his waist. All the while,he was looking at the silly sica pouting,looking on the ground and mumbling to herself.

Donghae: (grabs sica by her shoulders)aww what's the matter?why is my princess pouting so cutely?

Jessica: a...aniyo.I was just thinking...oppa,do you know this is our official first date?I don't really want to go home so early.

Donghae:ehh?who says we're going home?we've got lots to do today!Let's go to the zoo!!:)

Jessica: Chinja?(eyes brighten)ahhh!I wanna see the lion!

Donghae:Neh!^^ Let's go!(reaches hand out for sica to grab it)

Jessica reached out her hand and held his hand tightly.EVen though it was just a short distance they had to walk to his car together,this moment was enough for Jessica.His hands were not too big but it covered hers and made her feel extra warm in the autumn day.

When they reached the zoo,Jessica could not hide her excitement and touched every animal model she saw in the zoo. Since they were still quite early and it was a weekday,the zoo did not have many people and they could do what normal couples always do in the more deserted part of the zoo where there was only animals in enclosures and the two of them. They finally held hands more comfortably and strolled down paths in the zoo like a sweet couple madly in love.Donghae would occasionally kiss SIca's hand to make her feel shy.But that was what Jessica really liked- a sweet boyfriend who shows his affection for her every now and then.It made her feel special and that she was cherished by the person she really loved.Jessica was amused when she saw a fish that really looked like donghae and he was really embarrassed about it.The animal show was awesome too and they were amazed at how clever the animals were.

"WOWWW I'm having so much fun with pabo fishy!!^_^ Maybe today wasn't such a bad date after all!"Jessica thought in her mind.

After a tiring day at the zoo, Donghae suggested that they eat at a seaside restaurant where they serve really good seafood.

After the delicious meal,they went for a stroll down the already dark beach since it was already night..They were holding hands and both were just silent.,enjoying just each other's presence and the sound of gentle waves crashing onto the shore.Suddenly,Jessica tripped on a small rock on the shore as it was too dark.

Donghae grabbed her by her waist immediately by one hand and held her arm in the other.Their eyes met.Even though it was dark,the moonlight was sufficient and Donghae could see Jessica's features perfectly clear.Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and her lips were slightly ajar."Sica ah...I think i can't control..myself anymore...are you ready?"Donghae asked Jessica in a soothing and gentle tone she had seemingly heard in her dream.Jessica replied a soft"Neh.." while looking at her prince in front of her and her gaze never went away.It was the same heart pounding feeling they are feeling once again right now.Donghae slowly inched closer and closer towards Jessica and both of them felt shy.But Donghae went further and both of them closed their eyes.He placed one of his hand around sica's back and the other on the back of her head and finally planted a sweet kiss onto her tender lips.Jessica was enjoying her sweet first kiss and deepened it when she placed her arms on donghae's back. "Mhmmmm.Strawberry^_^"That was what donghae tasted when he kissed the girl of his dreams.It was a first kiss so it only lasted for a few seconds and they finally broke the kiss and slowly looked at each other deep in the eyes again,thinking how great was that moment a few seconds ago.

Donghae:(cups sica's face)sica ah...I hope I'm not too fast for you and I just wanna say ,I really love you.I'll love you with all my heart and all my might and will protect you till the very end.Trust in me alright?

Jessica: Neh oppa...I believe in you.I've never had such a feeling before.I wanna thank you so much for loving me.I love you too...<3

They enjoyed the rest of the night as jessica leaned on donghae's shoulder and both were hugging each otheras they sat on the beach and gazed at the moon and stars that seemed to be smiling at them, wishing the new couple all the best.

Donghae sent Jessica back to the snsd dorm and they finally let go of each other's hands after donghae gave another peck on sica's cheek and pat her head.

Donghae received a text message when he just reached his room.

To:Donghae

Pabo fishy ah...I'll never foget today.Today would be such a great memory to me.Our first date and our first kiss on the beach.kekeke ^_^Thank you for coming into my life and being such a sweet boyfriend.Saranghae!<3 can't wait to see you again.Your sweet honey princess<3

From:Jessica

Donghae can't help but smile like a fool to himself the next few days just reading the message.The day of Tiffany's first musical showcase soon came and eunhyuk couldn't help but notice his best friend just staring at the phone for the past few days.
 
Eunhyuk: aish.chinja.can't you come and help me now??today is my big day bro!!I'm soooo nervous>
 
Donghae:(still staring at his phone with a smile)arasso...I'll help in 5 min...just 5 min(smile...)
 
Eunhyuk:(shakes head)aigoo.Will I become so foolishly in love too??
 
Suddenly,donghae's phone vibrated and gave him a shock which made him jump slightly,It was from SM CEO,Mr Lee.Donghae gulped."Oh no,I have a bad feeling about this..."He read the message and was utterly shocked."How can...how can this be??No..This can't be happening!"Donghae thought in his confused mind.
 
Eunhyuk: Hae!!!Help me choose my-
 
Eunhyuk came over and was shocked to see donghae's face turn pale.
 
Eunhyuk: What happened hae?!Are you okay?Why do you look so pale?Are you sick?But you were okay a while ago!!Are you okay?!
 
Donghae just replied motionlessly."No...this can't be...this can't be the end...No..."
 
**********************************************************

End of chapter!!^-^ hope you all like this sweet little chapter and how the story is progressing!!Will update soon!Pls look forward to what donghae has found out!!Happy Lunar New Yr guys!!!:D