Chapter 6: Misunderstood?

You are the only one for me

Donghae: No...no... this can't be the end..no..

Donghae's face turned really pale

Eunhyuk: End of what?? Hae don't scare me. Why are you turning so pale?

Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae's phone from his hand and saw the message from Mr Lee before gasping.

 

To: Donghae

Donghae, please come to my office in the afternoon. I need to talk to you and Jessica. It's urgent.

From: Mr Lee Soo Man

 

Donghae: Hyuk...How can this be. I told no one and I believe all of us in the SM family would not betray me right? How could Mr Lee have known about me and sica? I don't want to end this with her now!! I've just started learning how to love someone from the bottom of my heart... She would be so hurt. What can I do hyukkie? You tell me, what can I do?!

A very agitated Donghae got out of his seat and held eun hyuk by his arms as he spoke in an agitated tone and tears started b in his eyes. Eunhyuk could tell that Donghae really cheriched Jessica and his love for her was really strong. 

Eunhyuk: Hae!! Calm down! I know you are agitated now but think about it! Mr Lee did not mention anything about your relationship with sica in the message. So both of you should just go down to his office to see what he has to say first. Don't worry hae. I'll be here when you need me alright?

Donghae: (head slightly lifted and slight smile)Arasso. Gomawo and Bianata, Hyuk.

Eunhyuk patted Donghae on his back before watching him speed off to his car to the SM building.

 

At SM Office building (12pm)...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae met Jessica at the lift lobby and both smiled with concern at each other. Both of their eyes were red from the tears that they were trying to hold back all these while. Finally, when only both of them were in the lift, Jessica laid her head on Donghae's shoulder and tears streamed down her face while Donghae was trying his best to hold back his tears. Donghae could feel his left shoulder getting wetter from Jessica's tears and his heart seemed like it was going to tear apart from the pain he was feeling for her.

" She must be feeling really sad... I can't bear to leave you too my honey princess.." Donghae thought in his heart.

Jessica: Pabo fishy... Seems like Soo Man Ahjusshi found out about us ehh? I really..I really.. can't bear not to see your face everyday from that day on. Since that day I gave my kiss to you, I've never stopped thinking about you for a single second. The images of you being so playful and charming just keeps running through my mind. Till today, when I received the text from Soo Man Ahjussi, I was really really sad. I wished this text never came. (laughs) Seems like I've really fallen for you, Donghae oppa. How can this be happening? How will we be able to go on? I'm really worried oppa... 

 

 

Donghae just lifted her head and gave her a kiss on her lips. A gentle kiss that melted the heart of the girl of his dreams.As their lips slowly parted, Jessica stared at him with teary eyes and Donghae wiped away the tears that stained her flushed cheeks.

Donghae: Pabo yah...Don't worry about it yeah? We may not be able to be together from today onwards, but things will always work out isn't it? Remember: I will always love you. And this will never change my honey princess.(smiles) If Mr Lee suspects us later, just leave it all to me. I'll go first kay?

Jessica: But-

Donghae just pulled her in for a quick hug and gave her a quick peck on the forehead before rushing out of the lift ahead of Jessica into Mr Lee's office.

 

Mr Lee was sitting at his desk when Donghae rushed into his office. Both SNSD and Suju's managers were there too.

Mr Lee: Ahh Donghae, I see you're here. Have a seat.

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseyo Manager Hyungs.(bows)...Neh.

Jessica: Annyeonghaseyo Soo Man Ahjusshi! Annyeonghaseyo Manager Oppas!(acts cheerful)

Mr Lee: Ahh, Jessica you're here too!Here, have a seat beside Donghae.

Jessica: Neh. ( slight smile)

Mr Lee: Why do both of you seem so glum? Anyways,the reason I asked the two of you here today, is to discuss about a very IMPORTANT matter.Can you guess what it is?(eyes glimmer)

Mr Lee tells them about his plans.

Donghae and Jessica in unison: WHAT?! You want us to star in Dicrector Kim's drama as lovers who are in fact thieves?!

Mr Lee: Mhmm.Any problem with that? Why do both of you seem so shocked? You are not against it are you?(looks at both)

Donghae: NO!no!of course not! We are always very grateful for the chances you offer to us, Sunbaenim.

Jessica: Yes,yes! Indeed.

Mr Lee: I specially selected both of you because I want both of you to showcase your acting skills and have more exposure to the acting industry. Do cherish this chance as it does not come by easy. And for that, both of you would be filiming in Italy for two weeks starting from next month. Alright, if there is nothing else, both of you may go off now.

Donghae and Jessica: Neh! Gomasumnida!( smiles at each other)

Donghae and Jessica then discussed their upcoming plans with their managers separately for a while and were left behind by their managers.

Jessica: Wow! Today is such a great day! I feel so good! 

Jessica said as she ran out of SM building and breathed in a deep breath while looking up at the sky.

Donghae: Honey princess, don't just stand there looking at the sky! Isn't Tiffany's musical practice gonna start soon? We have to go and help Hyukkie with his confession remember? Get into my car now!(wink)

Jessica: Neh neh neh! I'll listen to you pabo fishy yah!(runs towards car)

Jessica: aish, we are really silly to think that Ahjusshi had found out about us.

Donghae: Yeah. Come to think about it, we should really be careful when we go out together in future then. But I'm really excited that we can go to Italy together next month! Can't wait for just the both of us to be in a room and...

Jessica gulped.

Donghae:...start filming.haha!I got you there didn't I?Huhh, sometimes I wonder what thoughts you think about in that puny brain of yours sica.(laughs and pokes her head with hand that is free xD )

Jessica: What?!! Hmph pabo fishy yah! I'm not going to talk to you anymore if you trick me like this!

Donghae: aigoo, sorry my honey princess!I'm so sorry! Listen to me alright?(pokes her waist)

Jessica: Ahh chinja!!Stop it! Ahh!!(laughs)No I don't want to!(merong and covers her ears with hands)

Donghae stopped the car and suddenly grabs her arm and hold it to his chest. Jessica could feel her heart thumping faster.

Jessica: Why did you stop the car? We're not there yet.

Donghae: (smiles and face becomes more serious) Sica yah, can you listen to me carefully now? I ,Lee Donghae , meant every word that I said to you,Jessica Jung, in the lift just now and I pledge to love you even more from now on.Can you feel this heart that is beating so fast because of you, my honey princess? From now on, let's stay together no matter what happens alright?Sarang..haeyeo.

Donghae then pulled Jessica in for a tight embrace and Jessica hugged him tightly and smiled.

Jessica: Neh pabo yah... I meant every word I said in the lift too. Nado saranghae.

 

Donghae and Jessica then finally arrived at the stadium where Tiffany and Eunhyuk were having their first musical showcase.

Donghae: Let's do this together with the other members alright?!

Jessica: Neh! Hyukfany mission start!

************************************************************

Phew!Finally finished this chapter!:D My apologies for such a long time before I updated cause I was really busy with schoolwork!:( ( I still am.Haha) But decided to have a short update to this story that was left for a few months.keke hope you guys enjoyed the twist in the story. YAYYY Mr Lee didn't found out! XD whooo~Let's look forward to next update of Hyukfany mission!Will they end up together in the end?;) Stay tuned to next update!Meanwhile, thanks to all my subscribers for not unsubbing me:P hehe!Gomasumnida and Saranghae!!<3 Pls do comment alrights!It keeps the fire for writing burning >:D Cheers!