Chapter 3 : Sweet confession

You are the only one for me

Day of the party...

---------------------------------------------

Location: SM villa with many rooms, overlooking a beautiful garden

Tiffany:Mmmmm...beef!!they smell yummy,eunhyuk-shii!

Eunhyuk: Neh?!(jumps) He turned around and saw a very pretty Tiffany who was wearing a cute dress smile at him.

His face blushed a little.

Eunhyuk: Woah, fany ah,so its you!i had a shock just now haha!(smiles)

Tiffany: Ahh,so sorry eunhyuk-shii!i couldn't help but exclaim when I smelled the aroma of the beef!they smell really delicious^^oh by the way, you looked really dashing from the back just now when you were barberquing the beef!(eyesmile)

Eunhyuk: ehh chinja??fany ah,don't make me shy...(face reddened immediately)Ohh!take all these beef!they're cooked already!come back for more yeah?!(happily shoves a whole pile of beef onto a plate and passed to fany)

Tiffany: (laughs at the whole pile of beef)woww eunhyuk shii,I think I can't finish all of these!will share it with the girls.gamsahamnida!

Eunhyuk watched Tiffany as she walked off." Why are you making my heart beat so fast fany ah?pabo yah..."

Donghae: hyukkie!(hand wraps around eunhyuk's shoulder)i want some of the bee- ehh?!where did all the beef go?!

Eunhyuk: they flew away when the angel came...(smitten look at Fany who was walking away)

Donghae:(looks at the same direction)ahh so it's fany again.aish.chinja.I thought I ordered from you just now!!How can you forget your friends...and stop drooling!!(laughs and hits his face lightly)

Eunhyuk: (still looking at fany)ohohhh,I think fany is calling me over!!HOLD ON!!:D Hae, you'll take over the BBQ pot(?)from me now yeah?while I talk to Fany and the other girls!I'm COMINGGGGG^^(Throws apron to donghae)

Donghae: AHH chinja!Lee Hyukjae...You'll get it from me later...I wanna talk to my lovely sica sitting there too.

Donghae starts to barbeque the other food and more dongsaengs like SHINee and f(x) came.

Taemin: Hyung!do you need any help?:)

Donghae: Ahh, yes taeminnie.You're the best.Thanks for offering your help!!Can you help me to flip the chicken and beef?

Many others like Sulli, Victoria and Amber came over to chat with the two guys.

Victoria: oh yeah, Amber, take a picture with Donghae oppa since many say you two look alike:)

Donghae: Oh sure!And I can also upload it on my twitter!

Donghae and amber took a few pics together.

 

 Sulli:Woww.You two look cute together!I wanna take a picture with donghae oppa too!

Donghae takes a selca with Sulli too.

Amber: You two look so cute and like a couple too^^

Sulli blushes and thought in her mind, "Ahhh donghae oppa...Don't make me confess my feelings to you:(Why are you so cute..I'm so sad our is too big.Guess you'll never fall for a little girl like me."

Donghae:Yeah!My little princess!(smiles to sulli and pats her head)Okay I'll go over to talk to Sica unnie a while okay??Talk to you later girls!;)

Krystal:(walks over to the f(x) girls with Luna)Ohh, so you girls just ended the chat with donghae oppa?We wanted to come over and join you guys!Omo omo,look look,he's talking to unnie!!They look quite compatible!(huge smile)

Victoria: Neh, he was so happy when he said he wanted to go over and chat with her.Guess they may something on and you don't even know about it??(laughs)Aish.Donghae really likes to act ehh and thinks that we can't figure out what he's thinking.

Amber: How about Nickhun appa??(winks to vic)

Victoria: Aish chinja.Why have you all changed the topic to me...(blushes)

The f(x) girls laughed and chatted together happily except sulli who was just staring jealously at Dongahe and Jessica talking and eating together happily.

Donghae:Sica ah!Do you want some beef?I just bbq them.Woww, it's a lot quieter outside.(smiles)

Jessica: Ohh!Donghae oppa!(blushes)Neh,gomawo!

Heechul: ahhaaha, You're prince charming came just when we were talking about him.I'll go off now to talk with the others.Two of you have a good chat.(wink)Oh yeah, how's the preparation for the confession later going on?(whispers)

Donghae:uhhh..Thanks, hyung.(blushes)oh, I double checked and made sure everything was in place with hyukkie's help.The time for it is coming soon!ahhh.I'm so nervous.Oh by the way,thanks for your help too!^^(whispers)

Jessica: Yahh.What are the two of you whispering about?Is it something about me heechul oppa??(skeptical look)

Heechul: I don't wanna tell you!hehe(cheeky laugh and walks away)

Jessica: hmph(pouts)

Donghae: Sica ah, you look cute when you are pouting.(finger dots her nose)

Jessica: ahh,chinja...(cheeks reddened)

Donghae slowly moved closer to Jessica as they were sitting side by side and looking at the beautiful garden.Donghae's hand slowly touched sica's hand and he held her hand while looking at her sweetly.Jessica smiled shyly and slowly layed her head on Donghae's shoulder while they enjoyed gazing at the stars in the night sky together.In their hearts, they were so happy they've finally got the chance to express how they feel towards the other person.Both of them were  embracing that moment and wished they could go on like this forever.Donghae lightly kissed sica on the forehead, making her heart beat even faster.

Donghae: sica ah, can I call you my honey princess?

Jessica: Neh...(smiles shyly)then I'll call you my pabo fishy prince!(merong)

Donghae: whatever you call me I'll listen to you my dear^^

Jessica:ahh. Who's your dear??*shy*(pretends not to listen and stands up)I'm going in to join Fany and taeyeon now!!

Donghae: ahhh,sica, wait!(grabs her wrist)I'll bring you somewhere first!Hyukkie!(signals to him)

Eunhyuk: Arasso!Good luck!!

Jessica: ehh?where are we going?(puzzled)

Donghae:You'll know later!(whispers into sica's ear and winks)

"Pabo fishy prince...you are so sweet to me."Jessica thought as she smiled to herself.

Everyone else in the villa could see the two lovebirds running across the garden before vanishing into another path that leads somewhere else.

Eunhyuk and other suju oppas: Everyone Let's get ready!!Donghae will confess his feelings for sica later on at another villa he rented just for the two of them and we'll help to light the fireworks to congratulate them!

Cheers and claps could be heard at the main hall of the villa and everyone started getting busy.The atmosphere was getting more excited.

Tiffany: woww!That would be what I could only see in dramas!Donghae oppa is so sweet towards sica! [*Note:eunhyuk overheard this and smiled at the thought that he would be confessing to her soon too^^]

Taeyeon: Yesss!!That would be alll I could wish for.Sica is so fortunate!

Yoona: Neh, unnie should thank us for matchmaking them so much in the recent months!(laughs)

Sunny: Okay girls!Let's quickly help suju oppas set up the stuffs together with SHINee and f(x)!

SNSD: Neh!!^^

Sulli thought to herself quietly as the rest of them got busy."Donghae oppa...why am I not the one you are confessing to...Don't you know my feelings too?It'll be hard for me to get over you.My heart really aches now..."

 

On the other side...

------------------------------------------------

Jessica was lead by Donghae into another beautiful villa.A smaller one but felt really cosy and warm.

They were holding hands and smiling at each other when they finally entered the villa.Jessica was stunned when she saw what was before her.A swimming pool was filled with rose petals and a heart was in the centre of the pool. Rose petals also filled the walkway towards the villa and lit candles lined the pool and walkway.

Jessica: Ahhh...Ottoke.This...this is...is this for me pabo fishy??(smile widened and she covered half of her face)

Donghae: Neh, my honey princess.I could only do all these for you.You are...the only one for me.

Donghae stepped forward and held both of Jessica's hands while looking at her tenderly in the eyes.

Donghae: Will you please accept my heart and be this pabo fishy's girlfriend?(smiles)

Donghae then kisses Jessica's forehead.This time, it was slow and sweet.Both of them closed their eyes.Jessica felt tears streaming down her cheeks.

Donghae:(flustered)omo, sica, you don't like this?Please don't cry!!The least thing I wanna do is to make you hurt.What's the matter?(wipes away tears gently)

Jessica: aniyo!I'm just too touched..Pabo fishy yah!!what took you so long to confess to me?I've been waiting for this all the while...I'm more than willing to be your girlfriend.(smiles shyly and hugs donghae)

Donghae:(slightly shocked at her action)ohh, i still thought...hehe.I'm so happy sica!!Today is the happiest day of my life yet!!(finallly hugs sica tightly and spins around)

Jessica: yahh,pabo!!I'm getting dizzy!!(laughs)

Donghae and Jessica were so happy to be in each other's embrace they didnt wanted to let go off each other.

At this time, fireworks suddenly shot up and they were beautiful.

It went on for 10 minutes and Jessica was truly touched by what Donghae has prepared for her.They embraced each other once more and Jessica gave Donghae a kiss on the cheek while Donghae replied with another tight hug.Their hands were tightly held together as they finished watching the fireworks and walked into the villa slowly, just the two of them...

**********************************************************************************************

End of chapter 3!!Do you guys like the advancement so far??pls comment/sub!!^^ Can comment on how you would like the story to go on too cause I usually write based on my feelings that day and other's comments.haha