^=water_ park_ fun=^>

Vkook i want a babby

Me and jungkook are now on our way to the newly opened water park I will admit I want to ride on jungkooks lap down a slide pretty sure that's a dirty thought though.                               Just thinking about how we can freely love one another in public made me smile like a dodo bird I was pure bird brain material. I might as well enjoy the drive though. "Hey jungkook what do you think of you know..." I start to regret saying that sentence I know kookie gonna press the matter if he's curious he'll ask....."you know what?" Dam* it....."just kids Ineed general what do you think of them" jungkook goes silent for a moment and answer "well...I think they are funny and cute and I guess a lot of work" well at least it isn't I hate kids answer that I dreaded...."why you ask taehyung?" " I was just curious that's all" jungkook raised an eyebrow darn he's perceptive...."well I was just you know.....uh ....um keep your eyes on the rode" jungkook just shrugs and continues to drive. After a good 10 minutes we arrive at our destination. I look across the road and see an adoption Center I stare at it a bit, but I shake my head and proced to get out of the car. Jungkook locks he's car and we start our walk into the water park. We bought our way in and we bought our swim suits. We went to a changing room and put on our new bathing suits I was wearing some white swim trunks with black lace and jungkook wore a black swim trunk with white lace. I open  the door to the pool and I feel my heart burst with joy "HOLY CRAP"  I admire the pool and the slide and the water. Like jungkook said not many peopel were there. I run into the pool and I do a cannon ball sending a wave of water to jungkook. It almost reaches him but misses by an inch I come up to the surface and motion him in. He gives me this smug look and motions me twords him I swim over and he leans down into a crouch and I lift my head to hear what he says but he just kisse me I laugh and give him a boxy smile and pull him into the water. When he comes to the surface I laugh his face looks like an upset babby lost its suker.....wait why am I thinking of baby's so much....as I space out and stare at jungkook he splashes water to agitate me and it worked I started furiously punching the water towards him. We both laugh and chased eacthother for awhile. After a bit I get out of the water and sit on the edge of the pool and I see jungkook bobbing his head in and out of the water.  I give him a huge smile and laugh. After awhile  I ask him to come on one of the slides with me before the pool closes. He nods and I help him out off the water I notice his abbs are soaked so I stare for a bit and giggle and make a erted smile jungkook just motions me forward with this look on his face like he was going to do something.  and as we make our way to the slide he grabs my . Of course he did it for revenge from earlier. I turn my head and he lifts he's I brows and says "you know you want this" I give him the same ebrow lift and we make our way up the stairs to the slide. As we make it to the top jungkook grabs the single tub which of course means I haft to sit on his lap. I'm not complaining though. Jungkook sits down and he waves his hand over his lap like you would letting a lady walk in front of you, we both do the same erted smile. As I sit down on his lap I sink Into his lap and as that happend jungkook bit down his lip. When I see this I move back in fourth in his lap to purposely rub his D*** we smile at one another and we go down I scream and jungkook yells about something to do with me twerking. "BEFORE WE DIE TAEHYUNG I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I SAW YOU TWERKING EARLY IT WAS Y" " WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" before I could elbow jungkook we hade hit the water at the end of the ride. We both laughed loudly and I top on jungkook and kissed him he liked it of course . We get out of our float and we go to dry off. I stare at jungkook as he take he's new swim trunks off  and I rubbed his to let him know I liked what I was seeing he just glance at me and gives me a faint laugh before he gets dressed. As he puts on his cloths I put on mine. Honestly after that day of fun I'm pooped I can't wait to go home and chill with jungkook. "Hey taehyung do you want to go home or go and eat with jin a namjioon?" "Oh hell yay I'd love to eat when do we go" "now" oh I do love it when just jungkook commandes me. We walk back to the car and drive to or new location. When we arrive were greeted with big smiles. Me and jungkook node at each other and get out of the. Car we both run to jin and namjioon we give them tight hugs and jin notices were wet "did you guys go to the pool or something?" "Why yes yes we did" after I share a brief exchange of words namjioon and jin say "congrats on your wedding" me and jungkook smile and blush. after we talk about bit we go inside and eat. And as were eating jin notices me thinking "hey taehyung want to use the restroom with me?" I know jin is picking up my vibe so I agree to go with him. Jin asks me right away as soon as we enter the bathroom like a mom that's concerned for her kid "okay tae what's on your mind?" "Well for some reason I think....i...want me and jungkook to adopt a babby...but I don't know if he'll approve".