÷*babbys?*÷

Vkook i want a babby

It was the afternoon and me and jungkook got back into our cloths and jungkook picked up his fallen items. He took a call from someone  wall I just rested. I see jungkook glance at me and I give him a tired looking box smile he smiles back. After he's call ends he walks back over to Me and he gives me a piece of crumbled up paper. I give him my confused puppy dog eyes and he just tells me to open it and I did....and what is see is...two little babby boys and it says they need a home. I look at jungkook and he gives me a hug a hugged him tightly and I ask "our these kids really available?" He says "yes and I actually made a call to the adoption Center and they said they would send someone to see our home to check if it was safe enough for them" I just hugg jungkook even tighter letting out tears of joy we sat there for a good while planning out what their names should be. "Oh I got it!" Jungkook came up with the shorter babby name and I would name the taller one. "Okay for the short babby let's name him jimin" "that's a good name and a cute one at that" we both laugh and smile. "Okay for the taller babby how about yoongi?" Jungkook looks pleased and we hug one last time before cleaning the house before the man would arrive. After about an hour before sundown the man arrived and searched the house, and he bowed and gave us a smile and thumbs up. When he left me and jungkook practical were jumping up and down in excitement "WOAH I'm going to be A DAD" and taehyung says the same "AND I'M GONNA BE A DAD TOO" the both were laughing and dancing together for about until the sun was down after the we had settled down. Me and jungkook went to our bed and hugged one another and we slept soundly.