[)>*_Our babbys>_*(]

Vkook i want a babby

Today was the day me and jungkook were waiting pasionately. For the adoption Center to give us our new babbys yoongi and jimin, jungkook told them over the phone what their names were. And now on their birth certificate it no longer says nameless. Me and jungkook both pace back and forth for about maybe and hour and when we heard the door bell ring we literally ran to the door. And a man stood there heven hade two mobile cradles in his hand's me and jungkook just stare at them for a bit. But we focus again when we were asked to sign our names saying we legally owned them. As jungkook signed I heard a faint babby whimper in one of the cradles I feel my heart melt and I almost cried. When jungkook finished signing we both grabed one babby and bowed to the man he bowed as well. I closed the door and put the babby down on the coffee table in front of our sofa and so did jungkook. We both looked at one another and at the same time threw the vale off the babbys cradles and I cried and jungkook whimpers I picked up the short babby jimin and held his precious little hands "his fingers are so small" I said quietly. Jungkook picked up yoongi and he put his finger above the sleeping babbys head and it gently we scooted next to one another and said at the same time to the babbys softly "welcome home" I stared at jungkook and said "there our babbys" I almost cracked my voice.....jungkook said "let's throw a party for themy and invite jin an namjioon." I just nod wall staring at the babby named jimin he's fat little cheeks were to cute and his little bitty Itty hands made taehyung coocoo all over him jungkook watched taehyung and cried. "I'm glad you my lover tae" I say to him "and I am glad your mine".