$^%?drunk boy?%^$

Vkook i want a babby

Jin steps back from shock and his eyes widened "well....um I guess you need to decide whether you two could have one with him...I mean this is serious subject...but I'll support you every step all the way" well i guess he is right I mean can we really handle a babby? "Thank you jin for the advice..." "no problem" me and jin walk back out to see our men drunk and smashed. "JUNGKOOK ARE YOU SMASHED?" JIN is just as shocked as I am jungkook yells like a drunk and says "HeY...TA...E Wana come over herrreee...and sit with usss" oh my gosh my poor babby! I rush over to jungkook and look at his drink it hade been spiked....."WHO THE F*** SPIKED MY HUSBANDS DRINK?!" at this point I was mad at whoever did this to my man. Jin just gave me a look and saw me off and he carried the passed out namjioon. And I carried jungkook to the car "HEYYYYYYY tae WANna... go TO a baur?" At this point I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I didn't care though...I open the car door and put jungkook in the back so he would have space to lay down......"your gonna feel this in the morning jungkook" as I say those words jungkook passes out in the back as I drive off to our home.......it's silent the whole way expect for the occasional hiccup from jungkook. When I get to our apartment I pick up jungkook and put him over my back so he didn't haft to walk. The nice lady at the desk opens the elavator door for me "thank you" she just bows and goes back to her job. The whole way up jungkook didn't even flinch he was out like a light. When the door opens I try to move as quickly as I can and I open the door with difficulties but I manged I hurried to the couch and put jungkook down. Then I locked the Door and slide my back down it and messed with my hair....who would do such a thing to my jungkook he was completely innocent. I sighed and got up to sit next to jungkook. I just stared at him "maybe having a babby is to much for us right now" jungkook squinting he's eyes and groans in pain "shh jungkook your drink was spiked just lay down" I cup his face and rub his forehead with mine he gives me a smile and falls back asleep I kiss his forehead and lay down on his chest. He's warm like a heater 'high' huh puns......I eventually doss of as well resting my head on his chest and I fall asleep.