!#@?really?@#!

Vkook i want a babby

(MORNING) uhhhh my body feels numb....weres jungkook? Oh there's a note on my head....I grab the note not knowing what to expect. It says 'hey tae I'm going out for a bit to get something I'll be back if you need me call me' well that was brief.....well I guess I can't complain at least he left me a note. Wait a minute did he put a blanket over me?! AWWWW hes so caring.....and OH CRAP DOES HE STILL HAVE A HEADACHE FROM LAST NIGHT?!? I run to find the home phone and I dile the number. Come on pick up pick up.......DaM* * why isn't he answering?! Maybe I'm just over reacting. I walk over to the couch again and I watch a TV drama to calm myself. [20 min later of drama] "THAT'S RIGHT MONA GO FOR THE KISSSSS!" I found myself sobbing and crying from some drama I chose a girl has fallen in love with a genuine psy and she poor and and "YEAHAHAHyehaha!" They kissed after like two eps. I was unaware of jungkook entering the room and I yelled "I WISH I COULD TELL MY HUSBAND THAT I WANT A BABY YOU GO GURLLLL!!" at the top of my lungs and then in the background I hear jungkook gasp and drop he's newly bought items....."tae did you just say you wanted a....babby?" I turn and I'm mortified I hade literally just yelled I wanted a babby. jungkook walks over to see my crying face and my puffy eyes I try to hide them in a nearby pillow and just yell into it. Why am I so stupid?! As I was crying into the pillow shamelessly jungkook patted my back and pulled my hands away from the pillow and looked me straight in my eyes and said "Kim taehyung if you want a babby why didn't you tell me" I felt my face heat up and I tried to drop my head but jungkook lifted my chin "tae?" I craked under the pressure and confessed " I'm sorry....I just thought maybe you didn't want to raise a family and we're both guys people would talk maybe the babby would grow up to alone cause he hade gay dad's an-" jungkook just put his finger on my lips and he pinned me slowly to the sofa he whisperes into to my ear "I guess your going to be the mom then and I'm gona be the daddy bit first let's make a baby" I already know what this meant I wasn't really able to give birth but what he meant was for him to bang me..........I'm going to explode my head Is spinning and my face is red hot and I'm blushing really hard....."let us bang" and with those words jungkook takes off his shirt.