[*-(morning )-*]

Vkook i want a babby

I wake up next to my newly married husband jungkook I smile at him this was our first morning together. I mess with his hair a bit and kiss his forehead. I get out of bed with caution .  Normally jungkooks up first but sense we were enjoying one another he was just gone after he fell asleep I thought it was adorable.                                                                    Anyway way time to get ready for the day. I brush my teeth and pick out an outfit and start making breakfast. I prepare a special soup with a croissant. I know jungkook likes flaky things so I made it just for him. I smile at the thought of him widening his eyes....after a bit of time I hear jungkook get up and I run into the room to hug him he's getting dressed when I enter and he doesn't have his shirt on yet and his pants aren't zipped. I blush and run up to him anyway and back hug him and make a boxy smile to he just laughs a little and continues getting ready.  I say to jungkook in a  high pitched voice"~morning kookie~"  he turns around and kisses my lips lightly and I smile like a child in a candy shop. We rub our noses up against the other like a dog nuzzling its owner. I watch jungkook go to the restroom to brush his teeth.then I run back out to the kitchen and perfect my dish so it looks presentable. Jungkook comes out wall scratching his head he stops and his eyes sparkle "you made this taehyung?!" "~yup all for you kookie~" jungkook rushes to my side and gives me a winning smile and hug I smile like an idiot and watch him eat. I start a conversation with him "so what do you want to do today jungkook?" He looks and me and swallows his food. "I think we should go to this new water park I saw its mostly empty but it has good water slides" "why there kookie?" I tilt my head cause he usually dosent do that kinda stuff but I don't mind. "Oh well I wanted to kiss you in public for once and we can ride on eacthother laps since not many people will be there~" I blush and agree to go to this water park. I wonder if a  babby will be there.