Chapter 29

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                               

 

 

“Eh! Kyuhyun, I want to see this movie!” Sungmin smiled, shoving the DVD case in front of Kyuhyun’s face. Kyuhyun sighed and took it from him and looked at the title then wrinkled his nose.
I snatched the case from his hand and read the title out loud. “When A Stranger Calls.”
John came behind me stole the case. “Psh, this movie isn’t even scary it’s old, trust me. Oh, how about we watch all the Saw movies!”
“Speaking of scary movies why not we just watch all the Scary movie collection.”
“Why, there so old. I mean, when was the last one released.” I sighed as I watched all five of them argue. I turned my head and my eyes immediately spotted Transformers: the movie. I picked it up and pointed at it as I spoke, interrupting the argument that had moved on to Michael Jackson.
“How about Transformers?” Kyuhyun took it from my hand and looked at the title.
“Eh? Is it Dark Of The Moon?” Sungmin asked.
“No idiot, it’s still playing in theaters. It’s the first one, right Kyu?” That was Ryeowook.
“Actually Transformers is a good movie. I mean, who hasn’t at least watched it once.”
He looked up and smiled at me. “Good job, babe. I always knew you had a talent for…something.”
“Aha, you’re so funny.” Eunhyuk and Ryeowook went to rent the movie while the rest of us went next door to get pizza from Dominos. The guys along last manage to agree on the toppings on the pizza, two orders of spicy chicken wings, garlic bread with cheese, and a bunch of pop. I only met Kyuhyun’s friends today but I feel like I know them better all thanks to the argument over a pizza. When we were done we all headed to the black Honda civic, Kyuhyun and the guys were riding in and the red Chevrolet Corvette C6 that IU, me, and the food and DVD followed behind. I turned up the radio as IU scribbled away in her tattered notebook with a fountain pen with the inscriptions ‘Property of IU Lee Ji Eun; Private investigator’.
“Really? That extreme?”
“Psh, like you’d know.” When we got home the guys popped in Transformers and started devouring the pizza other while adding hot peppers onto the pizza and daring each other to squirt hot sauce into their drinks. In the middle of the movie Eunhyuk stood.
“I’m going out for a bit, care to join me…Yoong?”
“No,” Kyuhyun and I said together with the same monotone voice, keeping our eyes on the movie. 
Eunhyuk shrugged it off and left and Kyuhyun turned and smirked at me, his dark brown eyes shining threw his bangs. “Psh, I knew you wouldn’t say yes.”
“Then why are you talking about it?” I just looked at him for a bit and he looked at me, then a small smile appeared on my lips and I gently pushed his dark brown bangs away from his eyes. “I like them. Your eyes.” He pulled a lock of my hair behind my ear.
“I like yours too.”
I blushed. “Ya right, there just plain.”
“No there not. They’re beautiful.” I blushed, thankful that the guys were to into the movie to notice us.
 
~~~*~~~
 
I woke up during the ending credits and noticed the room was dark and everyone was asleep. I was about to close my eyes again when Kyuhyun nudged me gently on the shoulder. “Are you awake?”
“That’s a stupid question when you just woke me up.” He ignored me and helped me up. “Aren’t we going upstairs to bed?” Kyuhyun just put his finger on his lips and escorted me into one of his cars.
“Go back to sleep. I’ll wake you when we get there.” I would have complained during regular circumstances but I was tired and didn’t give a damn, so I obeyed and closed my eyes.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Again I woke up, eyes still closed, this time because I felt too comfortable. Yeah, regular people wouldn’t have complained about this but I wasn’t normal. Really? Gee, go figure. I lay there enjoying the warmth that protected me from the wind nipping at me, and the itchy grass under me with the wet dew, and holy where was I. I take it back, I’m not comfortable. I opened my eye and sat up to see I was on a hill in some park. “What?”
“Hey.” I turned to see I had been resting my head on Kyuhyun’s chest earlier. Explains a lot, doesn’t it?
“Where are we?”
“What’s wrong wifey?”
“Kyuhyun,” I warned.
A big smile appeared on his face. “We’re at the park.”
“Yes. But WHY?”
“I’m being romantic.”
“Oh not this thing again,” I grumbled starting to stand up but was stopped when he grabbed onto my wrist with both of his hands with a pout on his face.
“Wait, don’t go. Please?” I sighed. Think of it this way. You got no idea where you are and how to get home and he is your only ride home.
“Kay, whatever.” I sat down, blushing, and he slid from holding my wrist and held my hand.
“Come here,” he smiled patting his lap.
“Keep dreaming.” Kyuhyun sighed but pulled me down beside him and pointed to something in front at us. “What-oh…” I stared in a dream state at the beautiful stars above us. “It-it’s beautiful.” Kyuhyun smirked and took advantage of my dazed moment to pull me onto his lap and rested his chin on the top of my head.
“Romantic?” I nodded, speechless. “In love yet?”
I snapped out of it and hit him on the chest.
“You’re ruined the freaking moment.” He rolled his eyes but pulled me back into the embrace and held me there against his chest. And I didn’t resist. Or move away. Or hesitate. And we fell asleep around daybreak.
 
~~~Comment And Subscribe Please~~~