Chapter 24

Like Romeo And Juliet

 

                                          
Something about this house brought back a ton of memories. Many involving Kyuhyun for some reason…which wasn’t that strange. It had use to been the four of us. Me, Kyuhyun, Taecyeon and Yuri. Well that was how it was to me. I was sort of in the center of it all. I was the reason any of them even met and usually when it was all four of us it became chaos. I blame Kyuhyun. That’s why I tried to hang out with them all separately except it was hard, being stuck with Kyuhyun all the time. Actually back then Kyuhun and Yuri caused all the chaos, always arguing whenever together. Thankfully cool, calm, mature yet immature Taecyeon was always there to…help. Weird how Kyuhyun and Yuri end up…kissing. I shivered at the thought. I sighed and got out of my yellow with black stripes Chevrolet Camaro (come on. Who doesn’t love Bumblebee?). I headed to the front door and rang the doorbell. When no one answered I rang it two more time then headed to the back of the house, following our old code. Ring three times. Once slowly and then repeatedly with a total of three rings, only if no one answers the first ring. Then I head over to the backyard and turn on the siren and wait till Yuri opens the window and throw me a rope ladder. In her backyard and bent down and looked under the porch. Under it, covered in dirt was the siren that police had one here cars. I switched it on and as usual no sound came out, only the switching between red and blue. Yuri answered me a second later by opening you window and throwing me a rope ladder. Don’t ask me where she get’s these things. Seriously, you don’t want to know. Oh and yes, this was dangerous. I climbed up the ladder and Yuri helped me through the window and into her room. 
“Hey,” she smiled sheepishly. I shrugged and sat down in her beanie-bag chair as she took a seat on the end of her bed. We just sat there awkwardly. “Uh, want a chip?” she murmured throwing a bag of Doritos at me. I took a chip from the bag. “Hey a wish chip!” Yuri exclaimed. I stared at her with my eyebrow raised. She blushed. “You do still remember wish chips right? Cause if you don’t then I just sound retarded.”
I sighed, giving up on my ‘silent treatment’. “Yes, I remember.” Yuri blushed and leaned back on her bed.
I cleared my throat and sat straight. “You want to start or…should I?”
“Uh…I’ll start.” I leaned back. Yuri cleared and started fiddling with her fingers. “Oh okay. I’ll…start. Now…” I nodded my eyebrows raised. You know, that look sarcastic look Yuri continued with a sigh. “Okay, last night I came back and I was sort of having a bad day so I thought I’d go to a bar to chill but then I still didn’t feel better and instead I was just really drunk but then I thought of you I mean I was figuring I’d call you tomorrow or today cause I thought you might have been asleep but you weren’t which doesn’t really matter but anyway I decided to go to your house but then I got your house mixed with the one next door and figures Kyuhyun is there I mean I didn’t even know he moved back but back to the point he told me that this was the wrong house and to get off his property cause he sort of forgot who I was and probably thought I was some drunk chick you know how he is but back to the point I out after I threw back an insult I black out cause I drank a whole lot so then I woke in a guest room in Kyuhyun house and I guess he recognized me or else he wouldn’t have taken me in and but I guess I was half asleep and Kyuhyun’s music was just blasting threw the walls and I went over to tell him to turn it off but then I was half asleep and when I saw him I thought he was my boyfriend Minho, oh yeah he was my boyfriend and you know how I was depressed well that douche broke up with me but back to the point I thought Kyuhyun was Minho and I kissed him but then you came and I woke up and realized what I was doing and…” She stopped to take a breath and I feared she was about to continue with her on going babble, “Yeah.” She finished.
I sighed with relief. “You done?”
She opened and I regretted asking her that. “Well…ya that’s it.” I sighed and closed my eyes. I juggled with the fact of either believing her and forgiving her or hating her. Inside I knew I should be hating her for coming home drunk and confusing Kyuhyun with this….Minho character. But really, was it her fault? And I mostly blamed the old happy-go-lucky Yoona.
I groaned. Stupid me. “One thing. Why didn’t you answer any of my calls or my texts and why weren’t you ever on msn anymore?”
She blushed. “I was sorta spending all my waking moments with Minho. I kinda got obsessed.”
I smirked. “Same old Yuri.”
She looked at me. “Well am I forgiven?”
I thought for a second. “Yes, yes you are.” Yuri smiled brightly and came over to hug me. I laughed and hugged her back. “I don’t know why, but now that your back, you remind me of the devil.”
“That’s my last name Yoong.” she smirked and for a second I believed her…till I remembered it was Kwon.
 
~~~Sorry this is the actual Chapter 24, i messed up Chapter 24 and 25. But anyway enjoy(: ~~~