Chapter 15

Like Romeo And Juliet

                             

 

 

“Oh my god.”
“Looks great, huh.” I just stared dumbstruck. La Grande Cascade; simply beautiful. An elegant, old fashioned, poetic, and romantic looking place. Well to me. It had a calm vibe to it and it was simply, truly, magical. “Well?” That was Kyuhyun.
“How did our parent's find this place!” He shrugged. “I love it. It's, it's just. Huh, watcha know. I'm speechless.”
“For once,” he smirked, tweaking my cheek. I slapped away his hand. We were soon escorted to our table and menu's were handed to us. I was already drooling just by reading the names. Well, practically drooling.
“Close your mouth.” I smirked and stuck out my tongue. Kyuhyun’s eyes shifted suddenly and frowned. “Well, well, well.” I looked at him strangely then turned. A male and a female were being escorted to their table. I recognized the male good enough. It's been a while since I've seen Khun wearing a suit and a tie. His eyes looked at me for a second. Anger, hurt and confusion flashed threw his face. Then his head slowly tuned to glare at Kyuhyun, hatefully. The female was pretty. She had black hair that was slightly wavy.. Her lips were ruby red and she wore a white dress. She looked our age. She didn't seem to notice us till Nichkhun pulled her with him to our table. I didn't let my gaze drift.
“Yoona,” Nichkhun turned to Kyuhyun and nodded. “Funny seeing you guys here.” I looked down at the menu till I realized I shouldn't be feeling ashamed.
“You too,” Kyuhyun and I replied at the same time.
"Bonjour.” [Hello] That was the female. I smiled. At least she seemed nice.
“Il est agréable de vous rencontrer. Im Yoong.” [Nice to meet you, Im Yoona]
"Hwang Tiffany. Et cette collègues ici?" [Hwang Tiffany. And this gentlemen here]
Kyuhyun stuck his hand out and smiled. “Cho Kyuhyun. Pleasure est le mien." [Cho Kyuhyun. Pleasure is all mine] Tiffany smiled, suddenly Nichkhun pulled her away.
“Désolé. Nous devons aller commander nos produits alimentaires.” [Sorry. We have to go order our food] Tiffany gave a little wave then followed Nichkhun. I turned my attention back to the menu.
“Are you OK?” I looked up, surprised.
“Um...I suppose. Are you?” He looked out the window, his chin rested on the palm of his hand. He looked...tensed. When the waiter came we ordered our food. Let's just say the rest of the night was an awkward silence.
 
~~~*~~~
 
I unlocked the door of our honeymoon suite then turned around expectantely. That's right. He went to the bar. I closed the door and took off my high heels. I felt terrible and absolutely exhausted. Also depressed was mixed in. My eyes wandered to the mini bar in the living room. Just a curved counter basically. I went to the fridge and took out a beer. I finished it in one gulp. One wasn't enough. So I took another one. And another. And another. The fridge was left open.
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
When I got back to our room I had managed to swallow only half a glass of beer. Of course I was underage but with loads of money, you can get away with anything. I closed the door silently since Yoong would obviously be asleep. She wasn't in bed though. I walked to the bar and saw her asleep. Her head lay on the counter and beer cans were scattered all around her. I sighed. Guess it had been a rough night for both of us. “Yoong, wake up.” She didn't move. I sighed. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I just gazed at her for a second. She just looked so angelic. Her eyes suddenly fluttered open.“Oh your awake.” I blushed and stared at the ceiling.
“Kyuhyun.” I blinked. The way she called my name was so...seductive.
“Um...ya?”
“Help me get the zipper.” I blinked and looked down at her. She was lying on her back. Her black dress riding up. “You sure you can't do it.”
“Nuh uh.” I blushed but slowly ped her dress. I could see her black lingerie, and a tattoo just above her waist. I touched it gently.
“When did she get that,” I murmured to myself. She seemed to be asleep now. I sighed and slowly helped her out of her dress. I tried not looking. Okay fine. But I did try. Suddenly her hands s over my neck and she pulled me down for a kiss. I didn't move. Oh god, I tasted the beer in . She was totally wasted. But her kiss was just so sweet. I trailed down her neck and kissed her behind her ear. She moaned. We could have went all the way. I had that advantage. I'll just say I was drunk as well and remembered nothing. But I wasn't drunk. She was. It took all my effort to pull away from her. “Yoong. Go to sleep.”
She looked at me strangely. “I'm not tired.”
“Yes you are. Look, if you sleep I promise tomorrow I'll treat you to ice-cream. Chocolate mint ice cream, your favorite.”
She thought for a moment then smiled. “Kay.” She kicked her dress onto the floor and I pulled the blanket up. I couldn't sleep that night. My thought were only on her.
 
~~~Please Comment And Subscribe, Thank You~~~