Chapter 13

Like Romeo And Juliet

                  

 

 

“Yum...Which one though.”
Nichkhun gave me his famous adorable smile of his, that makes girls go weak. “Pick what you want. My treat.”
“Course it's your treat. Your the one who dragged me here.” He chuckled and looked back at his menu. I took this chance to once again look around the restaurant Le Grand Vefour. A beautiful dining room that overlooked the gardens of Palais Royal. It was simply magical but it wasn't my style.
“You know, lot's of famous people have been here before.” I looked back down at my menu and nodded at Khun's comment. This place was just to…I dunno...crowded I guess. The vibe was to active. “Hey Yoong. It's time to order.”
“Huh.” I looked up from the menu. “Sorry.” I ordered my food ( I just chose the first thing I saw) and the waiter took the menu away. Nichkhun just stared at me and it got bit awkward. “Somethin' wrong?”
He shrugged. “Not much.” I cleared my throat and stared out the window. “Why are you in Paris?”
I looked at him. “Why are you here?”
He sighed. “Answer my question first, kay?” I shrugged.
“Don't wanna.”
“Just answer it.”
“Don't wanna! Stop annoying me!”
“Sorry,” he murmured. I sighed and turned my attention back to him.
“Sorry. I'm just sorta pissed.”
“About,” that seemed to get his attention.
“Someone.” His brows furrowed and I new immediately he was thinking about Kyuhyun.
“Who.” I shrugged. “WHO!”
I frowned. “Stop yelling at me. I'm telling you nothing.”
“Just say. His. NAME!”
I glared angrily at him. “What is wrong with you! Stop yelling at me!” I stood up and grabbed my bag.
“Yoong. Wait up.” He grabbed my wrist.
“Go away,” I murmured, pulling away.
 
~~~*~~~
 
“Your back.” I shrugged off my bag. It made a PLOP! sound as it hit the floor. Kyuhyun sat up. His hair was messed up and he was in his boxers. The TV was on but he muted it. I flopped onto the bed on my side and closed my eyes. I could feel he was staring at me. Finally he gave me a push. “Get up. Your getting the bed dirty. You should at least change clothes if you not going to take another shower.”
“Mm.” He pushed me harder.
  “Hurry up.”
“Mmm!”
“What the hell's that suppose to mean?” I pulled the covers up. Kyuhyun seemed to have finally shut up until he breathed right on my ear. I felt his presence and my skin tingled. “If you not going to take it off, I will,” he whispered into my ear.” I pulled the covers higher so it was over my head. Suddenly I felt his hands pulling my shirt up. Just a little. His head nuzzled my neck. “Well. Are you taking it off or should I just...” He didn't need to continue since it was obvious and he slowly pulled my shirt up again. His skin grazed my skin and his breath lingered in the air. It felt so good. I just wanted it to last forever. 
But... I pushed away his hand and got up. “God you-you little ert!”
“Wow. That's the best you can come up with?” I stuck out my tongue and headed for the closet. When I came out I automatically got back into bed. It was quiet for a while. “So...did something happen today.”
I closed my eyes. “Can't say.”
Silence again. “What happened.” Silence. He sighed. “Your gonna be okay.”
I sat up and glared at him. “Yeah? How do you know that. How do you not know that tomorrow I'm gonna be mauled alive by zombies. Huh. HUH!” He blinked for a second then started laughing. “What!” I demanded. He shrugged then ruffled my hair and turned the TV volume back on.” I closed my eyes and lay back down. A few minutes before I fell asleep I felt Kyuhyun pull the covers up over my shoulders and I think he...kissed my head.
 
~~~Comment and Subscribe Please~~~~