Chapter 10

Like Romeo And Juliet

 

                                     
 
 
I groaned. What time was it? I yawned and began pushing myself up but I was being held down. I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my waist. I stared at the arm then looked over and saw Kyuhyun. Arm…Kyuhyun...arm…Kyuhyun…arm… I opened my mouth to scream at him but I shut it and stared at his face. How come he was able to pull such an innocent look. He looked so…pretty? I blinked and placed my hand on his arm. Why can’t I push it off? I bit my bottom lip and examined his face and I slowly leaned down for a better look and jumped when someone knocked on the door. I blinked and immediately pulled away, pushing his arm off and earning a grunt from him who simply rolled over and fell asleep again. I got off the bed and went to get the door for the retard who goes knocking on someones door at…6 in the morning
“God damn it!” I swore under my breath and pried the door open. I blinked once and shut the door.
“Who is it?” Kyuhyun groaned, half-awake now.
I blinked again then opened my mouth. “My mother.”
“What? Why would your mother-” I reopened the door and stared dumbstruck at my mom.
“Mother?”
She smiled. “Who else?” I heard Kyuhyun approach from behind me and I turned to see a surprised expression on his face as well.
“Good morning, Kyuhyun,” my mother, smiled sweetly. He blinked and nodded then retreated back into the room stiftly. It would have been funny except that nothing is funny at 6 am. “So, how was last night? Had fun?”
I rolled my eyes. “Fun, that’s a way of saying it. Just get back to the topic mom?”
She shook her finger at me and tutted. “Someone’s grumpy. I just came to check on you two and see if anything happened last night.”
“No we did not have do it.” 
She frowned. “Um, alright.” I mentally slapped myself. “ But we were wondering if you two wanted to come have breakfast with us. Ends up your father's have a big business meeting and have to work. So we thought we can all have a nice breakfast before they get back on a plane and leave.”
“Um, sure mom.” Whatever gets you out of here, I added in my head. I closed the door and walked back into the room. He was asleep on the bed...again. I stared at him for a few seconds then remembered something from when we were little. I knew Kyuhyun wouldn't wake up no matter what I did. Well...except for one thing. I stood up on the bed then stepped onto his back and jumped lightly.
“Ah!” he screamed and turned abruptly around. I immediately bended my knees more and landed with my knees on either side of his waist.
“What the hell!” I shrugged. “Never do that again!” he glared sitting up now. His face inches from mine. Way to close. He seemed to notice my discomfort and grinned. I started pulling back but he pulled me in so that we were touching, my lips millimeters from his face. “This any better?” He tilted his head to the side, as if about to kiss me. Then he pushed me off and hurried off to the bathroom. I followed him.
“YAH! Ladies first!” He sped up and got into the bathroom and slamming it in my face. “Cho Kyuhyun!” I screamed slamming the door with both my fists. I heard the shower start up and Kyuhyun singing really loud to drown me out. I sighed and decided to get my clothes ready first.