Chapter 14

Like Romeo And Juliet

                                                              

 

 

I woke up. I turned my head to the bedside table and looked at the time on the digital clock. 6:45 am. I turned over and instantly flinched away. Kyuhyun's face was just an inch from mine. Too close too close I tried backing up till I realized I can't unless I wanna sleep on the floor. I groaned and tried rolling over so I wasn't facing him. I couldn't. I sighed and closed my eyes. His scent lingered and I took it in. I snuggled just a bit closer and pulled at the covers. ...falling back into deep sleep.
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
I opened my eyes. She was so cute when she's asleep. I closed my eyes again and moved a bit closer. A smile lit my face.
 
Yoona’s POV
 
I woke up. Again. I didn't want to open my eyes though. Cause I could feel his breath, hear him inhale and exhale deeply and slowly. Feel his arm - once again may I add - around my waist. I liked it there. Then it hit me what I just thought. God, I was going insane. To actually be liking this...THING! Ewwww(shiver shiver) I wondered if I should wake him up or will it be to awkward if we're both awake and so close. I wondered if I should just push his arm off or would it be awkward. I wondered why I even cared. This wouldn't have happen if we weren't sharing a room...or a bed. I had finally decided I'd push his arm off by turning over so it would be lie an 'accident'.
“Mm.” I stopped breathing. Now that I think about it, why did I stop breathing. Was I scared to be caught with his arm around my waist. Thankfully he was still asleep. He yawned and turned over leaving me free to move. Which I didn't.
 
My excuses: I was still tired If he was really awake he'd know that I didn't automatically push his arm off like I should have. I like the smell of his scent on my pillow? Kay, forget the last one.
 
I naturally turned over and gazed at the clock. 9:32 am. I bit my bottom lip. Why was I so self-conscious. I shouldn't even be effected by sleeping in the same bed as him. My mind immediately erased everything I was just thinking of when his arm went slammed into me. I clenched my teeth. “Get the hell off me,” I muttered angrily pushing his arm off.
“Mm,” he sighed turning over so that his leg was resting on me to.
“Kyuhyun!” I kicked at him bit he simply just lay there. “I know your awake so GET OFF!!!” I kicked at his ribs.
“Oof.” I stuck out my tongue and tried to get off the bed. Notice I said tried? He immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back onto the bed.
“Hey,” I was basically kicking at thin air. I grabbed a pillow and smacked him on the head.
“What the hell?” He growled letting go of me. Next thing you know I 'm being smacked by a pillow as well. Then we had a pillow fight. Let's just say there was feathers.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Sometime later I fell off the bed. “Oh.”
“Ha. Your gonna lose,” teased Kyuhyun I stuck out my tongue. I watched as he stood up...then tripped and fell on top of me.
My face immediately reddened. “Um.” Then it got worst. I mean, how could we have forgotten to lock the door? Well we did. And Nichkhun came in. He stared at us for a moment confused then utter shock then anger.
“Sorry,” he murmured and closed the door. I looked back at Kyuhyun, he looked back at me. Immediately he got off.
“Um... I'm going to the bathroom.” I nodded and ran out the door. Why the hell was he even here in the first place? How did he know I was here? What was he thinking when he saw Kyuhyun on top of me? OH god. Kyuhyun. On top. Of me. Hell no duh. It was obvious what anyone’s first guess would be. I ran down the hallway. He was already gone. I pressed the down button repeatedly and waited impatiently for the elevator. But a few seconds before the elevator got here I suddenly calmed down. What would Nichkhun have been thinking? I mean, he knew me well. He was my best friend. But then why did he seem so...mad? Why was he jumping to conclusions? Why was he being such a jerk? God I was so confused. I shouldn't be the one to explain things to Khun. He should be the one to come ask me himself. Talk to me. I walked back to our room and closed the door shut.
 
~~~*~~~
 
I heard the door open. Kyuhyun must be back. I stayed focus on my book. I felt the bed shift when he lay down on his side.
It was quiet again and as hard as I tried I couldn't focus on the book. “I know your not reading anymore.” I cleared my throat and started from the top of the page. He sighed but kept staring at me.
Soon it got tiring and I turned my attention to him as well. “What?” He shrugged and looked up at the ceiling. I sighed and turned up my ipod. I felt his elbow nudge at my side but I ignored it. What was he trying to play? I groaned and threw the book on the floor.
“Stop it!” I snapped. He played innocent and stared up at the ceiling again. I didn't let my stare drift off him. Finally I got tired and got off the bed to the bathroom. “Hey.” I stopped halfway from closing the door.
“Ya?”
“You...wanna go eat dinner with me?” I turned around.
“Um...why?”
He shrugged. “Just hurry up, kay. We already have reservations.”
“Is this a date?” I asked, confused. He looked at me and smirked. 
“If you want it to be.” I rolled my eyes and slammed the door.
 
~~~Please Comment And Subscribe! Thank You~~~