Mixed Feelings, Unanswered Questions.

The Words You May Never Hear.

 

Annyeong!

I just wanted to say that I’m SO SOOOOO sorry for not updating; school got the best of me and summer pulled me in and ugh… it’s been so long so I am treating you guys to a super long chapter this time. It shall be epic.

---
Panic quickly spread around the dorm as the members attempted to work through the shock. Nobody was really clear on the situation except for Seungho, who was more than shocked from the outcome of his plan.

“Thunder! I need you to call Rain and tell him that Joon left. Seungho; get Mir out of his room,” G.O. yelled, running into the dorm with the 2NE1 girls following closely behind.

Nodding, the leader jumped up from the couch and ran to Mir’s door, which he pounded on excessively. “Dongsaeng! We need you out here!”

He expected to hear some kind of answer, or maybe the sounds of crying, but all he heard was silence. Of course; he’s probably the most shocked out of all of us.

Well, why wouldn’t he be?

“MIR! Open the door, please.” He yelled, trying to sound frantic. Although Joon’s unplanned absence had shocked him at first, he was quickly realizing that it was going to help him a lot. The third part of the plan was to be executed with much ease because of Mir’s vulnerable state.

After a couple more minutes of knocking and yelling, he gave up when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, Seungho came face to face with an angry Thunder, who looked like he wanted to shoot something. “Nice job, superman; Joon is missing, and we have absolutely no idea where the he is. Plus, you’ve sent Mir into a spiraling depression. Are you satisfied?”

Seungho laughed, “Yes, very much so.”

“You’ve gone insane.”

“If you say so; are you my life instructor now?”

“No, but you could use one,” Thunder growled.

The leader grabbed the boy’s wrist and dragged him into their room before slamming the door. “I’m not going to let you get in the way; this is working out so far and I will not rest until everything is done.”

“You mean you won’t rest until Joon is as unhappy as you want him to be?”

“This has nothing to do with unhappiness. He is meant to end up with me, and that’s how its going to be.”

“Don’t you realize that Joon is going to find out at some point? Wake up, Seungho; even if you do end up together, he will end up going right back to the person he really belongs with, and it’s not you.”

Seungho clenched his fists before sending a punch across Thunder’s face. “If you tell anyone about this, you’ll get a hundred of those.” He pushed the younger boy onto the floor forcefully before leaving the room quickly.

The ceiling seemed to be spinning in circles as Thunder lay motionless on the floor, shock clearly displayed on his face. I can’t believe…

He punched me.

Picking himself up off the floor, he stumbled into the bathroom and looked into the mirror before mentally smacking himself.

You stupid fool.

Falling in love with an abusive hyung…

---

All Mir could hear was loud thumping on his door and yelling as he sat on his bed, staring blankly at the white wall in front of him while his laptop sat motionless beside him. Everything seemed like a blur; some kind of insane dream.

To be honest, it was a nightmare.

Joon was gone, and Mir felt like it was his entire fault. His mind flashed back to his hyung’s harsh words, and how he just left.

I didn’t send the email, but it still feels like I did everything to make him leave.

Mir felt himself spiraling into a pit of darkness, and he began to think that he had in fact sent the email, but he soon realized how stupid he was being.

I would’ve remembered sending something like that, especially to Seungho hyung. If I didn’t do it…

Then somebody else must have, right?

His thoughts were cut off as Rain opened the door forcefully, holding a key in his hand. “Mir, you can’t stay locked in your room forever. We need you out here. right. now.”

Nodding slowly, Mir followed Rain out into the living room, where all the other members were sitting.

Well, everyone except Joon.

He took a seat next to Dara on the floor, who was sitting with the rest of the girls. Everyone seemed to have a worried look plastered on their face as they looked up at Rain.

Rain looked back at them weakly. “Well, Joon’s phone is turned off; his passport is gone, and most of his clothes are missing from their drawers. Right now, we have no idea where he is, but we have access to his credit card history, so we should know soon. However, its important that somebody tells us what happened to make Joon walk out,” he crouched down in front of Mir and tried to smile encouragingly. “Seungho told me you were involved in this. What happened?”

“I was sitting here, and then he just stormed out of his room with a suitcase in hand and gave everyone the cold shoulder. Before I knew it, he was yelling at me about some email that I didn’t write, but was on my computer for some reason. And then, he was gone. What’s worrying me the most is the email; I have no idea where it came from.”

Sighing, Rain stood up quietly. “We’ll figure out the email later. First, we need to get Joon back before we deal with that.”

The conversation just continued on while Seungho sat on the couch, trying to hide the guilt that was threatening to invade his face. I didn’t think Mir would look for the email… he thought.

“I’ll keep looking for Joon, and then we should figure out what we are going to say about him. If he’s going to be MIA for a while, we need to think about a statement for the press conference tomorrow.” Rain picked up his now ringing phone and began to talk into it loudly, walking away from the others.

Pushing all the guilt away, the leader waited for the girls to leave before he stood up and walked over to Mir, who was still sitting on the floor. Plopping down next to him, he wrapped his arm around the younger boy. “Its gonna be okay, donsaeng.”

Mir sighed and let the tears come out, and Seungho began to regret, but only for a second. He knew that if he regretted anything, he would lose. Waiting for Mir to calm down, he patted his back comfortingly. Quietly, Mir looked up and wiped his eyes. “I really liked him, hyung; and not just as a friend. Of course, there was always that possibility that he and Park Bom were dating, but I was really hoping that he was the real deal for me. Now, because of this email thing, it’s all ruined.”

Time for part three… Seungho stared at Mir intently before sighing. “Mir, I know you really liked Joon, but there wasn’t really anything to ruin.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Mir squeaked, his eyes widening.

“No, no; that’s not what I mean. He… was dating Park Bom. I’m really sorry, Mir.” Seungho patted the younger boy and left him to cry, a smirk plastered on his face. Even though he felt really evil, the power he had over Mir was satisfying, and he knew that part three had been a success.

Insanity feels surprisingly good.

---

Joon jumped out of the taxi and paid the driver before running into the airport. Suitcase in hand, he walked slowly to the ticket counter, his mind replaying the night’s events. Doubt spread over him as he began to contemplate his decision. What if Mir is innocent? What if I left for the wrong reason?

No, that’s impossible. You saw the proof.

He approached the counter and smiled at the lady before handing her his passport and suitcase.

“Where are you headed, sir?” She asked him, giving back the passport gingerly.

“Los Angeles, USA.”

----

cliff hanger! sorry guys... you will just have to wait for two days. :)