The Plan Begins!

The Words You May Never Hear.

 

Seungho squatted down next to the window outside of Starbucks, trying to get a good look at Joon and Mir, who happened to be getting coffee before their rehearsal. His eyes watched them carefully as they bought their iced lattes, and he suddenly felt a pang of jealousy. No, don’t feel jealous. You just have to confirm that Joon has no feelings for that little son of a , and then you won’t even have to use the plan.

Ever since his conversation with Thunder, Seungho had been rethinking his plan and whether he should go through with it or not. He didn’t want to hurt Joon, that’s true, but if he could confirm that he didn’t like Mir, then he wouldn’t even have to go through with it at all. Of course, if he were wrong, and Joon did have feelings for Mir, then he would have to use it, even if it hurt Joon.

Thunder was very unhappy to see Seungho sitting outside Starbucks and spying on the potential couple. He sighed and walked up to him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him to a standing position. “What are you doing? Are you deaf, or did you just ignore everything I said to you,” Thunder said.

Seungho rolled his eyes and let out a short, quiet laugh. “Why don’t you just give up on this?”

“I’d ask you the same thing.”

“You should know that I’m not ready to give this up anytime soon. I’ll only throw it away if Joon doesn’t have any feelings towards Mir. That’s what I have decided.”

“This is insane.” Thunder said, half laughing and half yelling.

Joon and Mir pushed out the door into the street, laughing and holding their coffees. Seungho and Thunder put on their best fake smiles, elbowing each other in the ribs for good measure.

As they approached, Joon flashed his signature smile, nearly melting Seungho. “Sup?” he asked casually, throwing his hands in his pocket and rocking back and forth on his heels.

Thunder shrugged. “Not much. We were just on the way to dance practice; you guys are coming, right?”

“Why wouldn’t we?” Mir said sarcastically, making Joon laugh, “if we miss one practice, Rain’s going to blow his top off.”

Seungho nodded and grabbed his dance bag off the ground. “Mmmk, let’s go then!”

The last thing Seungho wanted to do was walk next to Mir, but he needed to keep an eye on him and Joon to prevent their “hooking up.” While they walked to the studio, Seungho closely watched Mir as he talked and told jokes to Joon, who then proceeded to laugh at everything he said. Is he really that funny? Or does Joon like him… Seungho shook his head and facepalmed, Don’t make any assumptions until you know the truth!

The moment they arrived at the company building, Seungho latched onto Joons arm and dragged him over to the corner of the main lobby, gesturing for the rest of the guys to go without them.

Joon looked at him, his eyes filled with confusion. “What’s up with you?”

Seungho shrugged, hoping to mask his anxiety. “Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something; being a friend of Mir’s, and all…”

He saw Joon tense, and he continued, “So, I just wanted to ask; for his well-being, I mean… Do you like him?”

Joon’s eyes widened, and he almost choked on the air in his lungs. “I-I-I-I-I don’t-t-t-t-t, I-I-I-I-”

“Listen, pleased don’t lie to me, if that’s what you were planning on doing,” Seungho said, looking at Joon with hope that he was telling the truth.

“I- Okay, fine. I do like him, okay? I do,” Joon half-yelled, looking back up at Seungho and blinking repeatedly.

For a while Seungho just stood there, staring straight ahead. So, this is how it’s going to be; I will have to use my plan after all. He was prepared to give some fake words of encouragement, but Joon spoke first. “I don’t know why you wanted to know, but this never happened, remember that.” With that, he stood up and stalked off, pushing a cleaner out of the way in the process.

Why is he like this? Is he mad that I asked? Seungho shrugged it off and followed after him, working through his plan one more time.

Now we execute the plan.

--

As soon as they opened the door to their dorm, Joon, Thunder and Mir all collapsed on the couch, while Seungho ran into the bathroom that connected his and Mir’s room. He yanked on Mir’s door, and as soon as he turned the nob it opened easily.

Mir’s room was a lot messier than Seungho had remembered it; he hadn’t been in there since their debut, so he was surprised. Clothes were strewn across the floor, and his comforter was lying on top of his desk instead of on his bed.

Seungho rummaged around in the mess, trying to find Mir’s laptop, and after a few minutes he found himself face to face with the slick MacBook Pro. Grabbing it, he locked the door and sat on his bed, anxiously ripping the computer open.

Luckily for him, there was no password, so the computer opened itself for him and Seungho was brought right to Mir’s email. He must have left been using his email this morning… Seungho thought, thinking back to this morning when Mir was locked in his room, apparently “doing his homework.” I wonder what he was doing…

“No, no more snooping! You’re already doing enough!” Seungho whispered to himself, smirking. Then he looked back down at the laptop and opened a new email. He typed in his email address in the “TO” bar and searched his pocket for the rough draft of the email he wrote last night.

Pulling it out, he began to copy his words into the email:

                Hey Seungho,

                Hey, you know who else ? Joon; he is such a man-. I hear him in his room at least once a week with a girl from the bar down the street; never the same girl, she’s different every time. Did you know that he works out just to get the girls to like him? Without his muscles, he is nothing. He has no potential, no talent… we should just kick him out of the group. You’re leader, so you can do that right? Gah, he’s such an , even to me. I sometimes want to punch him in the balls.

                Anyway, see you tonight,

                Mir! ^^

Seungho finished typing the email and quickly hit send, not bothering to read it. Then he set the laptop down in the exact same place before running out into the living room, where Joon was still sitting, but Thunder and Mir were gone. Thank god… He thought to himself.

Taking his place at the counter in front of his own laptop, he opened his email and kept refreshing the page. As soon as the email popped up in his inbox, he pressed “open” and read the email over again, finding a few mistakes, but nothing that Mir wouldn’t do.

After waiting a few short seconds, he widened his eyes and gasped for dramatic effect, looking up at Joon to see if he noticed.

“What?” Joon asked, putting down his magazine.

Seungho paused for dramatic effect and then stared into Joon’s eyes. “I have something that you might want to see.”

--

gah... asian fanfics deleted this chapter. :( sorry if you've already read it. anyway, luv ya all, the next chapter is coming tomorrow! sorry i am a week late; my school has a giant stick shoved up it's about homework. :P catch you later. <3