Thunder's Advice

The Words You May Never Hear.

 

Seungho chewed on the end of his pencil as he examined his work. “It’s not perfect, but I think it will do,” he thought aloud to himself, cocking his head to the side in concentration. His plan was practically finished. Now all he needed to do was put it into action.

Then something struck him. What if Joon asks Mir out before I can execute my plan? Does he even like Mir? He pondered the possibility, but then pushed it out of his mind. “I don’t think he would like Mir. It’s not possible!” He shoved the notepad underneath his pillow and then walking out of his room, only to find that the living room was now silent.

Huh? Seungho thought, looking around and seeing that everyone’s lights had been turned off, Why is everyone asleep? His eyes then traveled over to the clock on the side of the wall, and then his question was answered. It was one in the morning.

“How did that happen?” he whispered to himself, running back into his room and throwing on his pajamas, “I must have been working so hard that I didn't notice the time!”

“Or you’re just stupid,” a voice said, and Seungho froze.

There’s someone in here. He looked around, but he couldn’t see anyone. “Who’s in here, where are you, and how much did you hear?”

“Thunder, laying in my bed, and just about everything.”

Seungho looked over to see Thunder calmly lying under his covers, his iPod in his hand. “How long have you been here?” he asked nervously.

Thunder snorted, “I’ve been here the entire time. And before you ask: yes, I did hear your ‘master plan’. Did you seriously not see me?”

With a nervous look, Seungho walked over to his own bed and lay down as well. “No, not really; I guess I was too wrapped up in my ‘master plan’.” He looked over at Thunder, expecting an answer, but there was only silence, so he looked back up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. “You’re not gonna tell anyone, are you?”

“No, but I do think what you’re doing is wrong.”

“Why? I’m just making sure the best thing happens.”

Thunder turned over onto his side, “No, you’re not! Look, you can’t control love, okay? No matter what you do, the bad guy always loses at some point, so they’ll end up together. You’re setting yourself up for failure in this situation.”

“How do you know that?” Seungho asked, turning over to look at Thunder, “that’s just what you’ve been reading in those stupid fanfics. That always happens in movies, but its not gonna happen to me, not when I’ve planned this whole thing out. I have no intention of failing.”

“I just don’t want you to hurt yourself or them. If you do this you’re going to be hurting not just Mir, but the whole band and Joon, who I know you love. You say you love him, right? If you really love him, you’ll just want him to be happy.”

“He’s not going to be happy if he’s with Mir.”

“YOU DON’T KNOW THAT!” Thunder almost yelled, sitting up in bed, “You don’t have the correct answers to this. Why don’t you just let whatever happens happen?” he silenced himself and then took a deep breath.

Seungho just looked at Thunder, his eyes wide. For a minute he didn’t say anything, and Thunder thought he had finally gotten to him. But then he spoke. “I’m sorry you think that, Thunder. I just need you to know that I already have my mind set on this. I think I’m doing the right thing, and I’m not giving up right now just because of one person’s opinion.”

Thunder laughed sarcastically, “Fine, do what you want. But this is going to make you look like an to everyone else,” Thunder whispered, and then he laid back down and turned over so that he wasn’t facing Seungho.

Seungho breathed in and out and then tried to go to sleep, trying to understand what had just happened. Is he right? AmI an ? Seungho shook his head. No, I’m not an .

I’m just in love.

---

aish. sorry everyone; short chapter. but i want all my chapters to be short so that i can have a lot of them. thanks for subscribers! ^^