A Success For Seungho, But An End For JooMi?

The Words You May Never Hear.

 

Joon slammed the door to his bedroom, wiping the tears that were already leaking from his eyes. For a moment he just stood in the middle of his room, letting the tears stream down his face, and then he sunk down to the floor.

“,” he whispered, and then he screamed into his hands, not even bothering to keep quiet. He had never imagined that this would ever happen with anybody in the band, especially Mir. It hurt even more because Joon loved him, but now that he knew his love was a lie… he was angry.

He got up off the floor and grabbed his suitcase from his closet, throwing it down on his bed and stuffing clothes into it quickly. As more tears came, he fought them away, refusing to cry over someone that had betrayed him. When he was sure the bag was full enough, he zipped it up and grabbed it off the bed, shoving his passport into his jacket pocket and opening the door to his room.

Mir was sitting in the living room with the rest of the members, laughing and talking with them. Seungho looked at Joon, and then at his suitcase before standing up quickly.

“Hyung” Mir said, a confused look in his eyes, “where are you headed?”

Joon snickered, “Who cares?” he growled, continuing to roll the suitcase towards the door.

Mir was obviously confused, because he stood up and ran to stand in front of Joon, blocking his way.

“Move.” Joon said coldly, trying to move around him.

Despite the efforts, Mir stayed put. “Not until you tell me where you are going and why,” Mir shot back at him.

Joon laughed, glaring at the younger boy. “Why would you care where the of the group is going?”

Now Mir was even more confused, “Excuse me?”

“I read the email, Mir. Don’t act like you’re all innocent and ; it’s worked out for you in the past but I have no interest in following you around like we’re real friends any longer.” Joon moved Mir out of the way and opened the door, beginning to walk into the hallway before being stopped again by Mir.

Mir’s eyes were tearing up, and for a second Joon felt bad, but then he pushed the thoughts away. Why would I feel bad for this ? Joon thought to himself, and then he tried to brush past, but Mir held his ground.

“Joon,” Mir started slowly, “I don’t know what email you are talking about, but you are not an . I love being your friend, and I really don’t know what you are talking about, but please let me explain.”

“SEUNGHO SHOWED IT TO ME!” Joon yelled, “I have living prove that you sent the damn email. If you have anything to say, then speak now. Or actually, say it to the girls I supposedly bring home every night.”

“What are you talking about?” Mir screamed back at him, “I NEVER SENT AN EMAIL! Why won’t you listen to me?”

“Because I know you are lying. Do you have any proof that you didn’t send it? I would love to hear what you have to say.”

Mir tensed up, but then he looked him straight in the eye. “I know you don’t believe me, but whoever told you this is liar. I haven’t sent one email in months because we’ve been rehearsing so much. I’ve checked my email today because Rain emailed us a schedule, but that’s all. Do you think I would go through the effort of writing a hate message about someone who has nothing to hate? You know me, Joon; I am not that kind of person. I know nothing about an email; this is all crazy and new to me right now, but if you would just listen to me we can work this out and find out what really happened here.”

Joon just chuckled, “You know, Mir: you might be an , but you’re a freaking good actor.” With that, he shoved Mir out of the way and got into the elevator without any other protests.

As the elevator doors closed, he could see the boy slumping down to the ground, trying not to cry, and he felt bad again, like he should go back and believe him, but he pushed the thought away quickly and tried to think of something else.

--

Mir ran into his room, searching for his laptop. He looked under the covers, underneath sheets, clothes, everything. When he finally found it underneath his side table, he ripped it open and logged in furiously, trying to type in the write password quickly.

As soon as he got to his sent messages box, he looked up and down, and then opened the most recent message.

He looked at the sending time and frowned. Wasn’t I on the couch in the living room during that time? Shrugging, he scrolled down to the actual message and read it carefully:

                Hey Seungho,

                Hey, you know who else ? Joon; he is such a man-. I hear him in his room at least once a week with a girl from the bar down the street; never the same girl, she’s different every time. Did you know that he works out just to get the girls to like him? Without his muscles, he is nothing. He has no potential, no talent… we should just kick him out of the group. You’re leader, so you can do that right? Gah, he’s such an , even to me. I sometimes want to punch him in the balls.

                Anyway, see you tonight,

                Mir! ^^

Mir looked at the screen, terrified at what he saw. “I did not write this.” He whispered to himself, closing the laptop and laying down on his bed.

You didn’t do it, you didn’t do it.

You wouldn’t do it.

--

gah.... another short chapter? i am so bad at writing... anyway, more updates coming. thanks for all the amazing comments. ^^