Chapter 7

Our Secret

"So, everyone caught up?" Tao asked as he held the door open for Chanyeol to get out. He made sure the door wouldn't close and leave Chanyeol outside, before moving to where the others were.

"More or less... I do have some questions for you, young man" Suho said pointing at Tao. Tao nodded slowly and placed the ice container on the small table of the room. He served some drinks for the guests before slowly making his way to the spare chair, Baekhyun making grabby motions until Tao extended his hand for the shorter to take.

"Ok... Um... Whatever you want to know, you can ask, I do owe you explanations after all this" Tao said with another nod, side hugging Baekhyun when he snuggled closer, them making sure the others were ok with it beforehand.

"Since when are you two such a cute couple!!!" Kyungsoo asked pointing at them with both hands. The couple laughed, Tao hanging his face a little bashfully and Baekhyun hiding his blush on Tao's side.

"Since four years plus a few months” Tao said with a nod and not an ounce of doubt on his voice.

"Even after the lawsuits and all that?" Chen asked with his eyebrows raised in surprised.

"Yup, even after and during that, nothing changed between us" Tao said with a smile.

"Well, it did change in the fact that now it was harder to spend time together, but other than that everything was just the same as before" Baekhyun added, playing with Tao's hand.

"Well I'm shocked, they did a great job then, took us long enough to notice huh?" Kai said with an amused look on his face. The others chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, they hid it better than what we thought" Chen chuckled, Tao and Baekhyun chuckling as well.

"I have my own question!" Chanyeol grinned walking into the space where the others were when has done with the call and back into the room. Baekhyun groaned loudly covering his face with his hands, bracing himself for some Chanyeol talk.

"Who gets the top and who gets the bottom?" Chanyeol asked squishing himself between the other on the couch with a wide grin. Baekhyun groaned again hiding his face further into his hands. Chen coughed loudly when he choked on what he was drinking and Suho had to rush to the bathroom to spit the soda he had in his mouth to not make a mess on the floor. Kai blinked, slightly confused because of his lack of knowledge, his face turning a hundred shades of red darker when Kyungsoo took pity on him and explained what that meant to the younger's ear.

"Why do you insist on doing this?!" Baekhyun whined peeking at Chanyeol from his hands. Chanyeol just laughed loudly, drying a tear from his eye.

"I'm just joking, I love seeing Baekhyun's face, and Tao's is just as priceless" Chanyeol laughed, more tears clouding his vision as he couldn't stop laughing. Tao smirked slightly and patted Baekhyun's back before focusing on Chanyeol.

"To answer your question" Tao said getting up and nearing Chanyeol. He lowered to the laughing man's ear and whispered something into it.

When he finished whispering what he was saying to the other's ear, Chanyeol's laughter disappeared and the tall man sat frozen with his mouth still open. The others looked at him in curiosity with raised eyebrows since they hadn't heard what Tao said. It was Baekhyun's turn to laugh when his boyfriend told him what he had said to the tall dork on the couch.

"No way! You!" Baekhyun said before he laughed again even lauder. Chanyeol's face turned crimson red, as he still gaped trying to say something.

"Y-yah! That's not funny!" Chanyeol said, trying to get Baekhyun to shut up.

"Man this is gold! I can finally get back at you with something!" Baekhyun laughed falling to the floor on his stomach.

"What's going on? What did I miss?" Suho asked confused as he walked back, blowing his nose on a tissue trying to get rid of the stinging sensation that soda up the nose caused.

"Nothing important!" Chanyeol said, a few levels too loudly to be something unimportant. This caused Baekhyun to laugh even lauder and the others to grow even more curious.

"Ooooook.... So what did you manage with the call Chanyeol?" Suho asked walking back to his spot on the couch.

"Oh right! Baek, are you done? It's not funny, anymore" Chanyeol said in a serious voice trying to get Baekhyun to stop. It took a whole nother minute for the laughing man to settle sown, but in the end he did, nodding slowly at the other.

"Ok... Ok... I'm good... I'm done" Baek said, a few chuckles escaping him between words, but nothing that he couldn't control.

"Good, now, Yeol, what is your plan?" Kyungsoo asked, looking at said man expectantly.

"Ok, so I talked with some friends, they will help us with giving Baekhyun a place where he can stay safe while he thinks his options, all that we are missing are plane tickets, with a computer I can take care of that, so I'll have them by tomorrow" Chanyeol informed with a grin to his friend.

"How about today? I have my laptop here" Tao said with a shrug, getting up and walking to the bedroom to get it.

"You can use my card to get them" Suho said getting his wallet out.

"None of that, I can take care of this myself" Baekhyun argued with a scowl.

"Shut up, here Chanyeol" Junmyeon said handing the man his card, making Baekhyun scowl even more.

"Here's the computer" Tao handed the device before sitting back down next to Baekhyun.

"Thanks" Chanyeol said, giving another thank you at Tao when he saw it was already on and loaded, so all he had to do was get on the right website and get those tickets. Chanyeol was about to purchase two tickets when Suho stopped him.

"You should get an extra ticket Yeol, you should go with them and make sure there's no problem with your friends" Junmyeon said, worried of what could happen to the pair if once there, they got turned down.

"I can go if you guys want, but I don't think there will be any problem with anything" Chanyeol said looking around.

"We would all feel better if you made sure they got there safe" Jongdae added from his corner of the couch, leaning forward to look at Chanyeol.

"Fine, I'll go with them" Chanyeol gave in, buying the tickets with a nod.

"Done, now how will we do this?" Kyungsoo asked looking at the pair in front of them.

"Well, they will both leave tomorrow" Chanyeol said, looking at the couple. Tao nodded in agreement, Baekhyun doing the same.

"Baekhyun can stay here for the night, and tomorrow, you'll go to the SM building, we will give you some clothes there, if you want you can do some work, the flight is in the afternoon, then it's straight to the airport you three" Suho said with a nod, checking if they were ok with the plan.

"But what about the manager? He's bound to be in the building, what if he sees Baekhyun?" Jongin looked even more worried now as he voiced his thoughts.

"Not tomorrow tho, he has to be in another place to schedule another interview for us" Chen informed, everyone easing a little with that.

"Then that's what we will do, nevertheless, everyone needs to be extra careful" Junmyeon concluded, looking around for opinions.

"Sounds good" Chanyeol said with a nod, handing the laptop back to its owner.

"I think it could work, what do you say Baekkie?" Tao said looking down at his boyfriend. Baekhyun pursed his lips in thought before looking up and nodding.

"I think this is a good plan, at least is better than what we had" Baekhyun said looking at Tao with a small smile.

"Which was.....?" Tao asked looking a little lost.

"Nothing, we didn't have a plan until now" Baekhyun answered, chuckling at how adorable he found clueless Tao.

"Riiiight" Tao nodded with a slight blush, before perking up.

"Hey, I did have a plan!" He defended, Baekhyun letting out a long breath.

"Locking the manager in a wooden box and burying him or tossing it in the sea is not a plan Tao" Baekhyun said as a matter of fact, as if tired of having this conversation.

"Actually, that sounds like a good plan, can I vote for that one?" Chanyeol asked raising his hand with a grin.

"No, you cannot Yeol" Baekhyun said with a glare to his best friend. Chanyeol pouted before nodding with a chuckle.

"It's decided then, we will see each other tomorrow" Suho said as he got up. Everyone got and started bidding good bye and heading out. When Suho neared Tao he looked at the taller and smiled at him, patting his shoulder.

"It was good to see you like this again, you look good" Junmyeon complemented, rubbing Tao's arm before walking out. While the others bid their goodbyes to Baekhyun and told him to be careful, Chen neared Tao, looking up at him.

"It's good to see you Chen" Tao said with a smile. Chen nodded before jumping on Tao and hugging him very tightly.

"You ! You're the worst group maknae in the world! I missed you so much you stupid head!!!" Chen said, crushing the other and cutting his air. Tao laughed breathlessly, patting the elder's back softly.

"I missed you too hyung.... C-can't breathe" Tao laughed again before Jongdae released him.

"I just want you to know, that now you have my full support ok! A-at first I had my doubts, but since it's you two well …. Yeah" Chen said with a smile. Tao chuckled and nodded.

"You were always a very caring hyung, thank you" Tao said and hugged Chen close one more time before letting him go off with the others.

Baekhyun waved at his friends from the door until they were in the elevator.

Once they were gone he turned around and looked at Tao with a grin. Tao returned the grin and slumped on the couch, opening his arms for Baekhyun to come over. With a grin, Baekhyun settled on Tao's lap, hugging the taller and sighing contently.

"Finally, looks like we can have some peace and quiet" Baekhyun breathed out against Tao's neck, his eyes focused on the movie that was playing. Tao hummed with a loving smile as he allowed his hands to rub Baekhyun's sides lovingly.

"I love you so much" Tao said to Baekhyun, looking down at him. Baekhyun grinned back and softly cupped Tao's cheeks, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I love it when you do that" Tao laughed, earning a chuckle from the older. Just like that the tall man closed the space between them with a loving kiss, Baekhyun not hesitating on kissing back.