Chapter 1

Our Secret

Late in the night after a day of practice, it was perfect. It was the setting for how he wanted to spend his night and the next day was also perfect to do what he wanted. He couldn't think of any other way to spend his day off.

Baekhyun opened the door of his room quietly and looked around the dorm for anyone that would notice his presence. No one was awake, it was perfect, only two hours since they arrived home from their practice and everyone was dead in bed. Two hours felt like an eternity for the man but it was worth it for what he had planned.

With the stealth of a shadow the man tiptoed towards the main door to grab his shoes. He the corner of the hallway, entering the living room and heading towards the door. A soft snore stopped him dead on his tracks, making him freeze on the spot. He slowly turned around and looked towards the couch gulping.

On the large furniture was Kai, sleeping with a cushion hugged to his chest and his head tipped back resting against the backrest of the couch. The younger man had fallen prey of exhaustion while he watched a movie, and even if it wasn't intentional, he could have ruined Baekhyun's plan if he hadn't been asleep.

Taking a steady breath, Baekhyun took a step towards the door and leaned down taking his sneakers while keeping his eyes on the sleeping man. His fingers curled around the edge of the shoes and brought them to his chest. He hugged the pair of shoes to his chest and speed walked his way back to his bedroom on his tip toes.

Once there he thought he would be reassured by success, but he wasn't. The other bed in the room was empty and the light of the bathroom across the hallway was on. His eyes widened when the lock turned and the doorknob of the bathroom started to rattle. In a quick move he grabbed the nearest cup he had around their mess of a room and placed it on his nightstand. In a rush he jumped on his bed and laid under the covers on his side, back facing the door. He remained there perfectly still, easing his breathing to a sleep like pace. Soon after, the creaking of the door was heard and lazy footsteps approached the other bed.

"Oh, Baek, you're back" Chanyeol's deep voice said as the rustling of bedsheets was heard, signaling that the taller was getting on his bed.

"Yeah, I was just thirsty" Baekhyun croaked out in the most sleepy voice he could fake. He heard how his friend only hummed in response and then his calm breath filled the room. The shorter man peeked at his friend on the other bed quietly, letting out a relieved sigh when he saw he was fast asleep.

An excited smile crept up his face at the thought of what he was about to do. Careful to not make a noise, Baekhyun put on his shoes and took his things from the night stand. With his phone, keys and wallet secured on his pockets the man walked to the window of the room. With a last glance to make sure his friend was still asleep he opened the window and stepped outside to the emergency staircase, closing the window once he was out.

Baekhyun grinned and pulled the hood of his jacket on, pulling it far enough to keep his face completely hidden from unwanted attention. He dug into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a face mask, putting it on to hide the lower half of his face behind it. The young man stuffed his hands on his pocket as he walked down the streets, always keeping a cautious eye.

After minutes of walking Baekhyun reached a hotel. The man looked around, nodding when no one followed him nor seemed to notice his presence. But little did he know that he wasn't being cautious enough. As he walked through the lobby and called for the elevator the man failed to notice that a fan grew aware of the idol in the building.

The woman was about to squeal the idol's name, but a better idea crept in her mind. She quietly observed the man, keeping everything to herself for the time being. She managed to listen when the man asked if they could press the button of the floor he wanted, the elevator being quite crowded. She grinned and rushed out of the place and into the building that was next to that one. No one would stop her from seeing her oppa. Like that she climbed into an elevator and pressed the number 20, the same number of the floor that the man had mentioned. Sure it was a long shot what she was doing, but if she was lucky she would be able to see at least another glimpse of her love. She was already curious as to what was he doing in that place.

Upon reaching the floor she ran around the floor, it was an empty building full of window, it would probably turn into an office in the future. She looked at the building that was parallel to that one, the hotel. She looked at the windows of the rooms, pursing her lips into a pout as she seemed to have failed on her mission. She was about to give up when she spotted the idol. She squealed and ran to the window, using the camera of her phone to zoom in and take a better look at the gorgeous man.

Baekhyun took off his mask. He grinned and walked around the room talking merrily. He seemed to be very happy. He walked to the bedside and grabbed the hem of his shirt.

*Snap*

A gasp ripped from the girl’s chest when the man on the other building removed his shirt. He revealed sinful abs, the ones he had been promising the fans for quite some time now. He walked close to the bed and jumped back with a laugh, a hand darting to grab him. He was with someone else.

*Snap*

As Baekhyun laughed, he talked some more, shifting able to be seen coming from the bed. The man's face tilted upwards, his companion was taller by the looks of it. With a grin he took a step forward.

*Snap*

A shirtless man came to view, but his back faced the window covering his face. He walked closer to Baekhyun and caressed the shorter man's cheek with the back of his fingers, Baekhyun leaning to the touch. A thick lump formed on the throat of the fan as she looked at the scene.

*Snap*

The man said something and Baekhyun laughed along. Baekhyun answered something and nodded. Just like that the stranger leaned down and captured Baekhyun's lips with his own. Baekhyun kissed back draping his arms around the man's neck.

*Snap*

Baekhyun pulled back with a chuckle and walked to the glass door of the balcony. He looked back at the stranger as he gripped the curtains and pulled them close.

*Snap*

The fan cursed as the last picture she took was only a thick blur and you could only see Baekhyun through a small gap of the curtain. She grinned as she scanned the pictures. Even if her bias was taken from her, she had gold in her phone.

Without thinking it through, the girl accessed one of the many website with large EXO fan bases. She took the pictures and uploaded them with a quote that said "secret little rendezvous of Mr. Byun Baekhyun, support for our oppa!"

"Hey! What are you doing here!!" A deep voice boomed in the building. The girl gasped and looked back at the source and saw a security guard running to her. In the blink of an eye she darted away and didn't even looked at the elevators, taking the stairs and running all the way down, all she wanted to do was escape the scary guard.

-----

A whole day passed and by the night of the next day Baekhyun walked back home. He whistled a merry tune and unlocked the door, anxious to get inside since it was starting to rain. He closed the door and locked it as usual, turning around to face the house.

His whistled died as he looked at his friends and bandmates gathered around the table and their manager glaring at him, his face red and not from embarrassment, he was pissed. Baekhyun gulped looking around the group again before slowly approaching him.

"Um.... Hey guys? I-Is there something wrong?" He asked tentatively, trying to avoid the manager's gaze. He didn't knew what was going on, but he knew it wasn't good.